190 Visa April 2014 Gang

Hi @emwatson.

CONGRATS!!!

Now go for that job offer!!!

So two April applicants got their grants today.... Things are looking up... Who knows how many days we need to wait..

Could you give us that other number you tried?

All the best again and here's wishing all April applicants who are waiting get their grants quickly...

BR

Canberra2014

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi emwatson, many congrats on the grant!! I noticed in your previous thread you called another number, please could you share it with us. Last time we called we were told nothing... we don't even know if our medicals have cleared!?

Thanks in advance

Hi @pilotg2

Thanks so much! :jiggy:I've been walking round with a massive grin on my face all day! I've tried 2 numbers and both seem to get through to the same place. We used Skype credit and it worked out only a couple of £'s to call even for very long waits. The numbers are: +61 131 881 and +61 1300 364 613. I really hope you hear something soon! :-)

Hi @pilotg2

Thanks so much! :jiggy:I've been walking round with a massive grin on my face all day! I've tried 2 numbers and both seem to get through to the same place. We used Skype credit and it worked out only a couple of £'s to call even for very long waits. The numbers are: +61 131 881 and +61 1300 364 613. I really hope you hear something soon! :-)

Thanks so much, we going to call tonight using Skype too.

Thanks so much, we going to call tonight using Skype too.

Guys,

another April 190 grant today, we got the message this morning so totally delighted, relieved, proud, excited and slightly anxious as well!!

for those waiting it is clearly moving pretty quickly now. We did not phone CO to chase an update but did send an e mail to her address offering any assistance we could etc. We are permanent residents of Australia at last!!!!

Good od luck everyone, we know how anxious a time it can be.:laugh:

Has anyone had trouble today (or any other day) logging into skillselect website?

https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/login ?

We have been invited to apply, and it logs in to the EIO page fine - then when we try to 'apply visa' it then asks us to log in again, and says

"

• Login failed: Invalid username or password.Please check the username and password you have entered.Note: Passwords are case sensitive. Check that your cAPS LoCk is off."

This username and password is correct. After a few attempts, I have since changed the password, but it's still not working. It's quite frustrating and a bit stessful, as our 60 days are ticking away...

Is this a known issue? Has anyone else seen this?

Any info much appreciated

Matthew

Hi Pilot,You had mentioned earlier that you were going to call.Any luck?

Afraid not. We did call but got the same chap we spoke to 1.5weeks earlier, who again would not tell us anything. So we are none the wiser. Also had no replies to ours 2 emails. We going to wait a while now before any means of contact again. Every night we hope to get that email, it's painful!

Lodged 28 May, CO 07 Aug, Meds 28 Aug.

Edited by pilotg2

hi all...congratulations to all who get grant....

for our case we applied for WA 190 visa on 2/5/2014.....got CO on 6/8/2014 (Adilaid team 2).......now waiting from so long to get grant.......

can any one help when we can get it...idea....

Same team as us and similar lodge date, we are still waiting...

Hi Pilot. Hang in there... Don't know how long it takes but could depend upon what the medical complication is.

Did you call and get this info?

They wouldn't tell us anything over the phone... except the last time I called I spoke to a lovely lady who said you should hear something in 3 to 4 weeks and it's being processed and finalised. No mention medical referred.

Next day we received a reply to our email saying medicals referred. We expected them to be referred so no surprise, just wish we knew 25 days ago, when I guess they were referred.

Have you tried calling them?