4 days and counting...

Delaneym

There was a time I was counting down to visiting Australia... Now I'm counting down till my holiday back to uk to watch my son get married... Top 3 things I have been asked to bring back...

marmite

chocolate

tampax

Ha ha anyone got any other requests that aren't pork pies......

Congrats on your sons wedding :wubclub:

Isn't it funny the things we end up flying around world. My parents are abroad and I usually get requests for tea bags and bisto gravy :laugh: Have also flown out two suit cases of rabbit food, to a fussy bunny. God knows what the guy on xray at customs thought :laugh:

We'll, I've gone a bit mad for face masks....the single use ones in a packet.

Havent been able to find them in oz and they were only 66p in boots:biggrin:

But out now I'm wondering if I'm actually allowed to bring them in, plant extract and all that:mad:

We'll, I've gone a bit mad for face masks....the single use ones in a packet.

Havent been able to find them in oz and they were only 66p in boots:biggrin:

But out now I'm wondering if I'm actually allowed to bring them in, plant extract and all that:mad:

Think you should be ok Fifi, as they are processed :wubclub: Do love a good face mask. Have you tried the soap and glory one? It smells beautiful.

Think you should be ok Fifi, as they are processed :wubclub: Do love a good face mask. Have you tried the soap and glory one? It smells beautiful.

No, but a mate back in perth loves all things soap and glory, so I've bought her a few different things from the range to take back..

That's good news about the face masks though:jiggy:Thanks xx

Last time I went home I ended up bringing back a roll of wallpaper and a duvet cover for 2 folk, both heavy so used up some of my allowance, won't be doing that again, folk can be cheeky when they're asking you to bring stuff over!

Last time I went home I ended up bringing back a roll of wallpaper and a duvet cover for 2 folk, both heavy so used up some of my allowance, won't be doing that again, folk can be cheeky when they're asking you to bring stuff over!

You have made my day! ?

My OH and I are both planning on bring back underwear from our trip to the UK in June. Not because we can't buy it here but because we know exactly what to get and where to get it from in the UK. We are also both planning shopping trips for clothes just because we will have time to actually go shopping. I can't actually think of any food things that I miss here, but there are bound to be loads of things when we go round the supermarket that I've completely forgotten about. The kids are looking forward to Hoola Hoops. I might even bring some back if there is room in the suitcases (should be - we are taking half empty ones with us so we have plenty of space for new purchases).

Guest guest30085
you would think there would be something! Wasn't even that unusual!

You'd think there would be some wallpaper somewhere in Oz lol

It is one of the more unusual requests I've seen :)

Archived