Citizenship arroved:)

ajs604

Hi all. I posted some questions regarding citizenship the other day. Just thought I would update you and anyone who is interested. I took the citizenship test Friday and checked my application online today, and its been approved. So I am naturally very happy. Thank you for all the advice offered on here. Its seems my migration journey is now coming to a close. Happy days!! I look forward to my future here in Oz.

Hi BrownEyedGal, my ceremony will be in Melton as its my closest shire. Dosent look like it will be until August, still there no rush. Will give me enough time to buy a suit and make myself look half descent for the occassion

• 2 months later...
Hi all. I posted some questions regarding citizenship the other day. Just thought I would update you and anyone who is interested. I took the citizenship test Friday and checked my application online today, and its been approved. So I am naturally very happy. Thank you for all the advice offered on here. Its seems my migration journey is now coming to a close. Happy days!! I look forward to my future here in Oz.

Hi there,

Congrats! That's wonderful!

I have just applied for mine. Just wondering how long does it take for you to get a response from immi? As in how long after you've submitted your application do you get an invite to sit the test?

Thanks in advance!

Lana

Congratulations...........

I did my test on 10/06/2014, and today I received the invitation letter for the ceremony which will be held on 24/07/2014.

please send citizenship questions so that i can prepare well. thx

Just study from the book, that is the best way to prepare.

The questions are randomly selected from the book, I think thousands of questions can be made from that book.

I'm not trying to brag, but I got 100% (all 20 questions right) in well under 2 minutes (you are allowed 45 minutes). They are multiple choice. The first one was what is the capital of Australia. The others were of a similar standard. This is not the hardest exam you will ever take and if you have English as a first language and have read the pamphlet there is no way you could possibly fail.

Archived