Happy St Davids day

pablo

Do I count as a Welsh member if I wasn’t born here? I happily wore my daffodil today.....:smile: Tx

That's for the Welsh to decide T,but owing to the fact you love the place so much i dont see why not

That's for the Welsh to decide T,but owing to the fact you love the place so much i dont see why not

Hmmmmmm I dunno . . . .. . . . .

how can 998 likes be wrong!?!? Honorary welsh :)

Whooo Hoooo!!!!:jiggy:You have both just made my day! Diolch! Tx

Haha Pablo, it means thank you (you knew that really didn't you? :biggrin:

Of course Fisher:biggrin:,as if i'd spend all those teenage years in my nans caravan in Talacre,other holidays in Betws y coed,Towyn,Rhyll and not learn any of the language:wink:

There used to be a quaint welsh greeting sprayed on the bus stop in Talacre, F O back home scousers:laugh:

Yes, well coming from Old Swan, I remember that one too. :-) I had a friend who spent a week on a caravan site called "Yn Agor" (Open).

PS All those Welsh lessons are obviously doing me no good. I spelt diolch wrong. Typing error, honest!

Yes, well coming from Old Swan, I remember that one too. :-) I had a friend who spent a week on a caravan site called "Yn Agor" (Open).

PS All those Welsh lessons are obviously doing me no good. I spelt diolch wrong. Typing error, honest!

Don't worry about it - I had to double-write my Welsh text, as auto correct and predictive text was playing havoc with it!

Ha ha yes, I was really hoping to find a Welsh spell checker to help with the written work we are now attempting, but apparently there is nothing reliable out there - probably all those mutations make it a bit difficult. Shame, as I think we are going to be eligible to do a GCSE this year ... or whatever they're calling it this week. Spell checker would have been wonderful!

Archived