De facto partners mother = parent?

tostar

I am a resident of Australia and am inquiring to see if it's possible to consider my de facto partners mother as my parent? I am in a registered relationship with her in QLD and I've been living here for more than 2 years.

Thank you in advance

No it is not possible.

You might have visa options for her.

May I suggest you consult a registered migration agent?

I am a resident of Australia and am inquiring to see if it's possible to consider my de facto partners mother as my parent? I am in a registered relationship with her in QLD and I've been living here for more than 2 years.

Thank you in advance

Your track record:

You arrived in Australia 2 years ago as a dependent

You had an affair with someone who was on a temporary partner visa - causing her to have her visa cancelled

You got this person signed up on a spurious course so she would get a student visa

You registered a de facto relationship for the sole purpose of avoiding the 12 month relationship requirement for a de facto visa

You got her person pregnant

You want to sponsor her mother even though your partner hasn't yet applied for (let alone been granted) a partner visa

You want to know whether your partner's mother can live in Australia on back to back tourist visas until she can get a better visa

All this and you're not even a citizen.

Ho hum...

Your track record:

You arrived in Australia 2 years ago as a dependent

You had an affair with someone who was on a temporary partner visa - causing her to have her visa cancelled

You got this person signed up on a spurious course so she would get a student visa

You registered a de facto relationship for the sole purpose of avoiding the 12 month relationship requirement for a de facto visa

You got her person pregnant

You want to sponsor her mother even though your partner hasn't yet applied for (let alone been granted) a partner visa

You want to know whether your partner's mother can live in Australia on back to back tourist visas until she can get a better visa

All this and you're not even a citizen.

Ho hum...

Close - he arrived as the primary applicant. His wife was secondary applicant on his visa.

According to booklet 1129:

Who can sponsor me?

Generally, you must be sponsored by your child or step-child, or that child or step-child’s cohabiting

partner.

The mother presumably does not pass the balance of family test as her daughter is not a permanent resident or citizen.