190 visa NOVEMBER 2013 Gang

dipti141182

Hello All ,

We have applied for 190 NSW visa on 7th November 2013. All documents have been uploaded, PCC & Medicals done as well. The documents status show as "Received" ..but no email from any CO ... :( anyone in the same boat ? By when shall we expect a GRANT ?

Hi Dipti,

I have also applied from offshore on 11/11/2013 from India.

I was wondering did u get CO allocated?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Dipti,

I finally got CO allocation on 9/1/2014 , Just called DIBP to confrim that. It took me almost 10 weeks before I got CO Allocation

Good luck

Hi sarozzz,

I have applied in same stream,Accounting,lodged on 11/11/2013.

It will be great if u can share what ur CO has asked u once getting allocated.

Like Medicals,PCC,Form 80 or something more!!!!

Hi Dipti,

I finally got CO allocation on 9/1/2014 , Just called DIBP to confrim that. It took me almost 10 weeks before I got CO Allocation

Good luck

Ohh great !!! Any changes to the application so far ? Any timelines given by them for the grant ?

I will call and check too..Thank you

And pls keep me posted.

Woooooohoooooo we received 190 visa grant today. Submitted visa 1st novMedicals 18th novPolice checks cleared 22nd novCo allocated and requested more info dec 13thAll info submitted dec 31stVisa granted 13th janOffshore joiner/carpenter
Hi Cairnzees,Firstly,Congrats on ur Grant!!!It will be great if you can share what ur CO has asked you?I mean u mentioned Ur Case officer has requested you more information,so what exactly was that?

Hi Cairns

That's amazing and very quick. I thought the whole visa process took about a year.

My husband and I are looking at applying for a 190 visa and been told we can based on info on the solid plastering code but as he doesn't have a formal qualification only 9 years work experience in the trade itself that we can go through vet assess and it would provide him with a cert level 3 Australian qualification.

Is anybody else in a simular situation?

Thanks

Hi Cairns

That's amazing and very quick. I thought the whole visa process took about a year.

My husband and I are looking at applying for a 190 visa and been told we can based on info on the solid plastering code but as he doesn't have a formal qualification only 9 years work experience in the trade itself that we can go through vet assess and it would provide him with a cert level 3 Australian qualification.

Is anybody else in a simular situation?

Thanks

We started process nov 2012 . We also had to go through vetassess most construction and trades need to. My husband was self employed so took a while getting info on all of his previous work. He then had to sit the IELTS test to gain more points and it took him 3 attempts so wasted a lot of time then state nomination which took 3 months and finally submitting visa. long process but well worth it and if your doing it through an agent it should be pretty straight forward . We wasted alot of time through making silly mistakes. But hey ho oz here we come .

Hiya

Thanks for your reply so did u do it yourself then rather than a agent? I thought about it would save near on 3k but seems risky and a lot of work figuring out ourselves.

would u mind talking to me more about the vetassess process? For example does he have to do the documentation with app form then a verbal conversation with an assessor then based on whether he's says yes or no have to have a practical assessment ?? Is it one or the other or the both because I can't quite figure this out on the websites it's confused me...doesn't take much though haha. I don't suppose your husband did solid plastering??

And yes long road for u but worth it I mean I have told my husband it's likely the whole process takes 2 years.

When do u think you'll move to oz then? So exciting for u x

We started process nov 2012 . We also had to go through vetassess most construction and trades need to. My husband was self employed so took a while getting info on all of his previous work. He then had to sit the IELTS test to gain more points and it took him 3 attempts so wasted a lot of time then state nomination which took 3 months and finally submitting visa. long process but well worth it and if your doing it through an agent it should be pretty straight forward . We wasted alot of time through making silly mistakes. But hey ho oz here we come .

Hiya

Thanks for your reply so did u do it yourself then rather than a agent? I thought about it would save near on 3k but seems risky and a lot of work figuring out ourselves.

would u mind talking to me more about the vetassess process? For example does he have to do the documentation with app form then a verbal conversation with an assessor then based on whether he's says yes or no have to have a practical assessment ?? Is it one or the other or the both because I can't quite figure this out on the websites it's confused me...doesn't take much though haha. I don't suppose your husband did solid plastering??

And yes long road for u but worth it I mean I have told my husband it's likely the whole process takes 2 years.

When do u think you'll move to oz then? So exciting for u x

Hi , we did online application for vetassess then you need to send off documents there is a document checklist on the vetassess website. Whether you have agent or not u still need to get the info together yourself which is the hardest bit. Once its been rcieved from vetassess we got to choose between a skpye intrrview or a practical test my husband did the verbal as that was the first date available once he got results from that(2wks) he got a certificate for AQFIII in carpentry and joinery. I am sure that each trade is different as some have to just do practical.

It took a total of 3 months to get skills assessment most of that was waiting for vetassess to recieve docs in post.

I hope this helps as it seems that long ago now

Ask away if u have any other quiries cos about to make a folder of the process for my sister inlaw so she can join us in a year or so

Hi sarozzz,

I have applied in same stream,Accounting,lodged on 11/11/2013.

It will be great if u can share what ur CO has asked u once getting allocated.

Like Medicals,PCC,Form 80 or something more!!!!

Hi,

Case officer has not contacted me yet , I called up DIBP to find out about the CO allocation . My online status is still the same (in progress). I guss MY CO is studying my case before asking any futher documents.. but again studying for almost a week???

Ohh great !!! Any changes to the application so far ? Any timelines given by them for the grant ?

I will call and check too..Thank you

And pls keep me posted.

Nope, CO has not contacted me yet. I called DIBP to find out about CO allocation. Nothing has changed, the online status is just the same like before CO Allocation , I am waiting desperately for CO's Email .

I've applied for the 190 visa on 1st of november. case officer assigned in 16th of december. pcc and health checks uploaded 6 jan. just got the grant today.

Hi Ozlander,

Congrats on your Grant!!!!

Would u mind if I ask you Were u onshore or offshore & which Country are u from?

And was your profession Accounting or IT or something else?

Your Info will help other like me who has lodged 190 in November!!!

Thanks.

Hi Ozlander,

Congrats on your Grant!!!!

Would u mind if I ask you Were u onshore or offshore & which Country are u from?

And was your profession Accounting or IT or something else?

Your Info will help other like me who has lodged 190 in November!!!

Thanks.

Hi

I am from turkey and i applied offshore. I had nsw sponsorship in IT business.

I have lodge my application 03/11/13, uploaded everything, no CO contacted me, no communication with the department what so ever, immi account sent me a message said case is been finalised, I logged in, said granted on 19/12/13, NOW!!funny thing starts: I cant see my grant letter!!!cant see any correspondence! called the department they gave me a password, to see the visa status in VEVO, yes I have been granted, I went to department office to put a label on~guess what!!! until today I still waiting the grant letter and email from my CO, I called the office today, they lady told me, she tried to call the case officer, but no one answer the phone, so she will send the CO a email.....GOD knows when I will be receive the grant letter.

Any one having same problem??