190 visa NOVEMBER 2013 Gang

dipti141182

We got our grant today, no case officer intervention just uploaded everything upfront, heard nothing then automatic grant today!! We did this all by ourselves, no agent, feeling v excited and be looking at flights later. Good luck to all.

Can you open your grant letter in the immi account?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Saroj ,

Any update from CO ?

Did u get the grant ?

Anyone else who applied for NSW in November 1st - 2nd week ?

Hello,

I have applied on 12.11.2013 and yesterday I called up IMMI dept as i did not receive any feedback,e-mail from IMMI.The lady informed me that on 09.01.2014 case officer has been allotted.

Hi Harish,

Have you applied offshore?

And The above contact no that u updated,Did u call from India?

If Yes,Did u use any International Calling Card or something?

Your Info will be very helpful!!!!

Darshan ,

You dial it from your mobile (if u hv international calls been set up).

It's a wait of abt 15-20 mins..but you get clarity on ur visa status.

I hv applied from India on 9th Nov.

Harish / Saroj : Pls keep us updated on the progress ...Do we get to hear something this week ? Fingers crossed :)

Guys

I have lodged 190 Subclass on 11 November 2013.

My CO has been allocated today and requested Proof for Functional English for my wife.

My question is My wife has done Bachelor of Commerce in English Medium so How she can proove that she has done her study in English medium ?

I know Ielts is an option but Do they except Academic IELTs for SECONDARY Applicant?

Please Reply guys.

Hi,

Case officer has not contacted me yet , I called up DIBP to find out about the CO allocation . My online status is still the same (in progress). I guss MY CO is studying my case before asking any futher documents.. but again studying for almost a week???

Any update from CO Saroj ?

Guys

I have lodged 190 Subclass on 11 November 2013.

My CO has been allocated today and requested Proof for Functional English for my wife.

My question is My wife has done Bachelor of Commerce in English Medium so How she can proove that she has done her study in English medium ?

I know Ielts is an option but Do they except Academic IELTs for SECONDARY Applicant?

Please Reply guys.

Hello

You must keep in mind that the CO's have a check list to complete. Proof of functional english is part of the check list. A diploma simply is not enough to satisfy the check list. A formal letter from the student desk of the university stating the medium of language tought in that program would be sufficent to complete the check list.

congrats Moobobs !!!

Did u get an email on the Grant ? Do you get a pdf file or something ?

Did u apply for NSW ?

Thanks everyone, so happy! I haven't done any work today! (ooops)

We applied for SA - Our agent emailed us a letter in PDF format, one for each of us (me, husband and little girl) we have to be in Australia no later than 11th Nov - so were booking our flights in April for end of Octoberr - ONE WAY! :-)

Hello All ,

We have applied for 190 NSW visa on 7th November 2013. All documents have been uploaded, PCC & Medicals done as well. The documents status show as "Received" ..but no email from any CO ... :( anyone in the same boat ? By when shall we expect a GRANT ?

Hi Dipti,

I got my grant today .. wohoooooo .. got my medicals done last friday , as requested by the case officer . and medicals got cleared on monday( that was really quick) and finally the wait is over.

good luck to u too

Hi Dipti,

I got my grant today .. wohoooooo .. got my medicals done last friday , as requested by the case officer . and medicals got cleared on monday( that was really quick) and finally the wait is over.

good luck to u too

Hi Sarozz,

Di u appear for Medicals 2 times?

If Yes what was the reason?

Hi Dipti,

good luck to u too

Congratulations !!!!

Happy for you :)

Did you receive an email from them with a PDF file of Grant or something like that ?

Hello

You must keep in mind that the CO's have a check list to complete. Proof of functional english is part of the check list. A diploma simply is not enough to satisfy the check list. A formal letter from the student desk of the university stating the medium of language tought in that program would be sufficent to complete the check list.

Hi Ozlander,

Thanks for Your Info.

I did the same,got a letter from uni stating The medium that my wife studied in Uni was English.

Regards,

Darshan Dave

Archived