190 visa NOVEMBER 2013 Gang

dipti141182

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Harish,

Hopefully U may get Direct Grant.

If CO's been allocated on 9th January and in 20 days if they haven't asked u for anything,then there are possibilities u get Direct Grant.

Let's see & Hope for the best!!!!

Any update guys ???

I too have applied from India on 7th Nov. No response yet from them.

Did you hear anything ?

Hello friends

received e-mail from team 8 adelaide case officer for requirement of evidence of employment,birth certificates for my spouse and i and form 80 for both of us alongwith passport copies of children.

All documents also uploaded.

Waiting eagerly for that golden e-mail

fingers crossed.

Hello friends

received e-mail from team 8 adelaide case officer for requirement of evidence of employment,birth certificates for my spouse and i and form 80 for both of us alongwith passport copies of children.

All documents also uploaded.

Waiting eagerly for that golden e-mail

fingers crossed.

hi Harish...

Thats nice ....dont worry its going to be released soon...May i know when did you logded your case and under which profession you have applied...

?????????????

Hi Lordalam,

Not really. I thought the same coz my documents showed as "received" after few days I uploaded them , but only got Co allocation 9/1/14. visa appiled on 4/11/13.The one with the required status should change to received soon ,there is nothing to worry about as case officer will ask you if anything is missing, U will not know about the case officer allocation untill they ask you for further documents, If all documents are front loaded there is more chances of getting direct grant .U call call DIBP to find out whether you Have a CO.

Hope this helps

GOod luck

hye...SAroozzzz

do you know the numbers of DIBP where i can call telephonically

Hye Dear all,

Its an immense pleasure to share this moment with you all that i have recieved my visa grant yesterday..........its all took just 1 month after case lodgement...best of luck for you all and would pray you even get the golden tickets early ........

god bless you all

Hye Dear all,

Its an immense pleasure to share this moment with you all that i have recieved my visa grant yesterday..........its all took just 1 month after case lodgement...best of luck for you all and would pray you even get the golden tickets early ........

god bless you all

Congratulations samgill .. :) When did u lodge a visa & which state ? Pls let us know as it will help us forecast our timelines.

Darshan / Harish : Any update ??

Congratulations samgill .. :) When did u lodge a visa & which state ? Pls let us know as it will help us forecast our timelines.

Darshan / Harish : Any update ??

hye

well i have logded my case on 16 dec...i have uploaded all doc in one go on same day.....medical and pcc....there was no any case allocation email to me ...Direct grant was on 1 feb.

hope you all are even near

hello guys

i am new on this forum.

My time line given below

Vic SS 20 Oct ; EOI 25 Oct; 190 visa lodged 22 Nov.

Last week i called DIBP and they told me that CO already allocated to my application (9 Jan).

But still no any communication with CO.

I am worried so please advice me ....

if anyone on same boat please share with me..

thanks

bal

Archived