190 visa NOVEMBER 2013 Gang

dipti141182

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This wait for visa tests patience :(

Anyone who got a grant recently whose application has gone in the month of Nov 2013 for NSW ?

Also there is something called IMMIACCOUNT ? Do we need to import the application ?[/quote

Hi Dipti,

Yes I am also wating for My 190 visa , applied on 6th of nov , No CO Allocation as yet. Called up DIBP to find out my application has been allocated to the team, god knows what that means. And as far as I know for us who have aready applid for visa , creating immi account is to check the status of lodged application , that's what I have done, Please correct me if i m wrong

Ta

Hi Sarozzz,

I'd guess we both r then in the same boat. :) Which state have you applied for ? Do keep me posted if you see any progress in your application...I'll do the same from my end. And ya..you are correct... the immi account is to check the status only... even I have done the same...

Byee..and keep in touch

Hi Sarozzz,

I'd guess we both r then in the same boat. :) Which state have you applied for ? Do keep me posted if you see any progress in your application...I'll do the same from my end. And ya..you are correct... the immi account is to check the status only... even I have done the same...

Byee..and keep in touch[/quote

Hi Dipti,

I appiled for NSW . It's almost 7 weeks that I 've lodged the application.DIBP website says it takes max 7 weeks to allocate the application to CO.have you called them?hopefully something good happens this week.will keep u posted.

Cheers

Hi Sarozzz, Any update on your application ? Nothing for me as of now..I'd guess we need to wait for the 1st week of Jan. Incase you are calling them up...do let me know what they say.Happy New Yr to you ...BTW...u r applying from which country ? And what code have u applied for ? (I hv applied for System admin).

Hi Sarozzz, Any update on your application ? Nothing for me as of now..I'd guess we need to wait for the 1st week of Jan. Incase you are calling them up...do let me know what they say.Happy New Yr to you ...BTW...u r applying from which country ? And what code have u applied for ? (I hv applied for System admin).

Hi Dipti,

Happy new yr to u too.I called immi on 23rd of dec and came to know that my case has been sent to team 4 adelaide, still waiting for CO allocation:arghh:.i was given one email address to send my query to team 4 but I did not receive any email back.i applied onshore and for accountant general . Are u onshore or offshore applicant? Have u called immi ? I am hoping to hear good news in earlyJan.

Enjoy yr new year ..

Cheers

Saroj

Hi Saroj ,

Oh...u hv applied onshore ? OK. I am an offshore applicant..applied from India. We have not called anyone yet.... which number did u dial to get thru to the team ? Do keep me posted incase you hear something.

And Happy New Yr to you too and your family :) ...Hope 2014 brings joy in form of visa to both of us ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Following is my status.I have applied on 12.11.2013 for South Australia but till date no response,

I am an offshore applicant..applied from India. We have not called anyone yet.... which number did u dial to get thru to the team ? Do keep me posted incase you hear something.

And Happy New Yr to you too and your family :) ...Hope 2014 brings joy in form of visa to both of us

Migration Agent Appointed 10/01/2013,IELTS 26/05/2013,Successful Skills Test Result 01/10/2013,Submission of Expression Of Interest 03/10/2013 Submission of State Nomination 04/10/2013 Invitation to Apply 07/11/2013,Visa Application Submitted: 12/11/2013,Police Checks Applied: 09/10/2013,Police Checks Received 09/10/2013 Medicals 27/11/2013 CO - 09.01.2014 GRANT - ??????

Edited by HarishPatil

Hi All,

Following is my status.I have applied on 12.11.2013 for South Australia but till date no response,

I am an offshore applicant..applied from India. We have not called anyone yet.... which number did u dial to get thru to the team ? Do keep me posted incase you hear something.

And Happy New Yr to you too and your family :) ...Hope 2014 brings joy in form of visa to both of us

Migration Agent Appointed 10/01/2013,IELTS 26/05/2013,Successful Skills Test Result 01/10/2013,Submission of Expression Of Interest 03/10/2013 Submission of State Nomination 04/10/2013 Invitation to Apply 07/11/2013,Visa Application Submitted: 12/11/2013,Police Checks Applied: 09/10/2013,Police Checks Received 09/10/2013 Medicals 27/11/2013 CO?????? GRANT??????

Hi Harish,

We both are in the same boat.

I have also lodged my file for 190 Subclass offshore on 11/11/2013 from India.

No CO allocated yet.

Expecting CO allocation next week ,Fingers Crossed.

let's keep in touch and hope for the best!!!

Hi All,

I have got some important information from this thread. Thanks to all of you for sharing. Just want to ask few more info

1) I have uploaded all of my supporting documents on 16th Dec 2012, Now immiaccount showing that most of the documents as "Received" status on 6th Jan 2014, only two of them are in "required" status with same uploaded date. What does it mean? Does it mean CO allocated? what should I do for the documents which are showing required status (although it has been uploaded)?

2) How I know that my CO allocated? They will e-mail me?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by lordalam

Hi All,

I have got some important information from this thread. Thanks to all of you for sharing. Just want to ask few more info

1) I have uploaded all of my supporting documents on 16th Dec 2012, Now immiaccount showing that most of the documents as "Received" status on 6th Jan 2014, only two of them are in "required" status with same uploaded date. What does it mean? Does it mean CO allocated? what should I do for the documents which are showing required status (although it has been uploaded)?

Thanks in advance.

Hello All ,

We have applied for 190 NSW visa on 7th November 2013. All documents have been uploaded, PCC & Medicals done as well. The documents status show as "Received" ..but no email from any CO ... :( anyone in the same boat ? By when shall we expect a GRANT ?

Hi Dipti,

I finally got CO allocation on 9/1/2014 , Just called DIBP to confrim that. It took me almost 10 weeks before I got CO Allocation

Good luck

Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

Hi Lordalam,

Not really. I thought the same coz my documents showed as "received" after few days I uploaded them , but only got Co allocation 9/1/14. visa appiled on 4/11/13.The one with the required status should change to received soon ,there is nothing to worry about as case officer will ask you if anything is missing, U will not know about the case officer allocation untill they ask you for further documents, If all documents are front loaded there is more chances of getting direct grant .U call call DIBP to find out whether you Have a CO.

Hope this helps

GOod luck

Edited by SAROZZZ