So Poms in the U.k ...what are your thoughts on our current weather ?

bunbury61

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh and a very pretty red sky here in Hampshire this morning. But we know what that is supposed to mean !

Red in the morning...............sailor's warning............................it has nothing to do with the weather though and more to do with sore bums and sailors' impartiality to batting for the other side, when at sea. :-)

Guest Guest 47403

It's dangerous on the motorways around Yorkshire folks if your out there drive safely and don't get broadside to a lorry for to long, get past the bleeder you never know!

It's dangerous on the motorways around Yorkshire folks if your out there drive safely and don't get broadside to a lorry for to long, get past the bleeder you never know!

I was going to head back up North today, not sure what to do now!

Guest Guest 47403
I was going to head back up North today, not sure what to do now!

If you can, stay put the lorries are all over the place, just not worth the risk unless you really really have too.................go tomorrow.

Guest Guest 47403
Beautiful Hereford sky this morning...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22177[/ATTACH]

Photo doesn't do it justice.

Hereford is always beaut.................well most the time anyway!

I will stay. I never want to leave here anyway :wubclub: ! Thanks Baz :)

I think it may be getting better here now..... There's a bit of blue sky and the wind isn't quite so vicious, but Baz is right, there seem to be overturned lorries all over the place! - two in Gateshead, apparently.

I think it may be getting better here now..... There's a bit of blue sky and the wind isn't quite so vicious, but Baz is right, there seem to be overturned lorries all over the place! - two in Gateshead, apparently.

I'm just outside of scarborough and the weather is mental...it's now raining and the wind is shocking! 70 mph or so I believe!? We are not leaving the house...too bloody dangerous.

I'm just outside of scarborough and the weather is mental...it's now raining and the wind is shocking! 70 mph or so I believe!? We are not leaving the house...too bloody dangerous.

It it was like that earlier here - all the windows and doors at the back of the house leaked, it was so windy! It is definitely dropping now and the sun's come out... Maybe it'll be safe enough to leave the house later this afternoon, but I agree, I'm going nowhere until it is.

Stay safe.

Guest Guest 47403

I actually quite like a bit of wild weather, but preferably watching it from the safety of my own home, and without an hour and a half commute home later today :daydreaming:

I saw the one on the Redheugh Bridge on the BBC website. Surprising because they usually close it very quickly to high sided vehicles!!

It it was like that earlier here - all the windows and doors at the back of the house leaked, it was so windy! It is definitely dropping now and the sun's come out... Maybe it'll be safe enough to leave the house later this afternoon, but I agree, I'm going nowhere until it is.

Stay safe.

oh Norah...conservatory leaking...and a few houses down their greenhouse glass keeps smashing, pane by pane!

Guest Guest 47403
Hopefully it'll have moved away by then..

Bit strange at the moment winds still very strong and it's raining on and off now but at the same time the sun is trying to get through!

Guest Guest 47403
Me too Baz, I love dark stormy skies!

I like the electrical storms you get in Central Europe don't have them in the UK, does Perth have them?

Archived