Immigrants, paedophiles, scroungers...

paulv

Did anyone notice in the article a comment made by one of his neighbours " an elderly lady who wanted to remain anonymous"?

Quote "

They got hot-headed. I could cope with them giving him a beating, but setting him on fire was sick".

Are you kidding me? What would make a beating OK in her eyes? Is it his Iranian origin, his lifestyle, his cat???? She is so obviously making excuse for the killers.Not to mention that to kill someone is quite a bit more serious than being hot-headed :swoon:. If this attitude prevails in that particular neighborhood, poor guy never stood a chance. My thoughts and condolences go to his family.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You say certain ppl on benefits can be called wasters and others cant...therfore you are saying people on benefits are wasters..some are of them anyway...I disagree and wouldnt call any of them wasters..usually I dnt know there story, their life or why they r claiming so would not be so judgemental and disrespectful to call anyone a waster based on their financial situation and my own standards

You say certain ppl on benefits can be called wasters and others cant...therfore you are saying people on benefits are wasters..some are of them anyway...I disagree and wouldnt call any of them wasters..usually I dnt know there story, their life or why they r claiming so would not be so judgemental and disrespectful to call anyone a waster based on their financial situation and my own standards

You need to go back and read the last few post's again. And yes for the record i would call some people on benefits wasters as they quite clearly are. Again i have never said or seen anyone else say that if you claim benefits you must be a waster, much the same as paulv called "some" who claim benefits "bludgers", i think he was referring to home grown white people who have been on them for years by the way ( but in that instance it seems ok ) .:unsure: You have seen it posted on here so lets see where?

So you say you have called some of them wasters but that no one else on here has..and then state paulv has? So you have provided your own example?! You really want to dig up old threads! I cant be bothered. .does it really matter? I remember a discussion about nhs and smokers that discussed people claiming benefits in a derogatory manner too..anyway I know ive read it..you know you haven't so agree to disagree

Guest Guest66881

If you live on the dole because you don't want to work and have adjusted to living that way, then you are dole scum, and the authorities should just stop all payments that's what i can see written here (between the lines that is).

Why should my daughters taxes help support some scum bag who as adjusted to that lifestyle, she works long hours for the NHS pays a high rental pays all her bills on time and is left with very little spending money, she never moans (i do it for her), then i read about how the general public see and hear of all these dolers getting away with it - DO SOMETHING.

The dole is meant as a temporary stop gap while you find work, and a great system that is i have been on the dole in my younger years, it's not nice very degrading i found it actually, but like i said earlier some see it as there career/lifestyle which they top up with thieving/mugging buying and selling of dope, while the nine kids look like shite that's been dragged through a hedge backwards (poor buggers) parents are meant to be roll models, if they choose the dolers life then the odds probably favour the kids becoming the same way, a perpetuated never ending spiral of crap being allowed to live that way, use conscription make them earn the dole ALL OF IT means test it i don't know but DO SOMETHING.

Did anyone notice in the article a comment made by one of his neighbours " an elderly lady who wanted to remain anonymous"?

Quote "

They got hot-headed. I could cope with them giving him a beating, but setting him on fire was sick".

Are you kidding me? What would make a beating OK in her eyes? Is it his Iranian origin, his lifestyle, his cat???? She is so obviously making excuse for the killers.Not to mention that to kill someone is quite a bit more serious than being hot-headed :swoon:. f this attitude prevails in that particular neighborhood, poor guy never stood a chance. My thoughts and condolences go to his family.

Whoever this anonymous neighbour is , she's not a Bristolian as the wording isn't from a local. Unless she's been misquoted :no:

what I am saying is that for instance if you have someone who has never worked, has 10 different kids by 5 different dads with no thought for the children and who will pay for them and no future plans to work to cover the cost and the flaunts it on tv ( I know this is an extreme case ) then most hard working people may well have a pointing saying that person is a waster, i know I would, however I have never seen anyone claim that if you claim benefits you must be a waster, over to you.

Funny how this example is used a lot but no one ever mentions the blokes that go around impregnating these unscrupulous women :biggrin:

This makes me ashamed of my old home city, it's multicultural and tolerant, I always believed, but clearly I was wrong . My parents lived just around the corner from where this happened. Just awful!

You shouldn't be ashamed of what idiots do. This "cultural cringe" attitude is bad for society IMO

So you say you have called some of them wasters but that no one else on here has..and then state paulv has? So you have provided your own example?! You really want to dig up old threads! I cant be bothered. .does it really matter? I remember a discussion about nhs and smokers that discussed people claiming benefits in a derogatory manner too..anyway I know ive read it..you know you haven't so agree to disagree

Ok i will explain it to you so you understand me. I have never seen anyone myself included say that people that claim benefit are wasters. I have seen examples even in my own family ( not immediate ) of people who claim benefits because for some reason they feel they are entitled and do not want to work and have done for well over 20 years and yes i would term those as wasters.

With regards to Paulv, we were having a discussion on the immigrant thread where paulv accused a certain section of the white, British community of being bludgers which i then questioned a couple of times, paul has since changed the direction of his post to suit himself, ( not having to much of a pop at him by the way, just the way i saw it) read it if you like.

I hope that has cleared that up for you.

Funny how this example is used a lot but no one ever mentions the blokes that go around impregnating these unscrupulous women :biggrin:

Yes you are right, the 5 dads are probably all wasters too :cute:, it was just an example but in the interests of not being sexist next time i will begin with the men.

Ok i will explain it to you so you understand me. I have never seen anyone myself included say that people that claim benefit are wasters. I have seen examples even in my own family ( not immediate ) of people who claim benefits because for some reason they feel they are entitled and do not want to work and have done for well over 20 years and yes i would term those as wasters.

With regards to Paulv, we were having a discussion on the immigrant thread where paulv accused a certain section of the white, British community of being bludgers which i then questioned a couple of times, paul has since changed the direction of his post to suit himself, ( not having to much of a pop at him by the way, just the way i saw it) read it if you like.

Nah still dont get it lol but ive not followed what you two have been saying to each other really so I'll let you carry that on between yourselves ;)

Guest Guest 47403
I dont think the story says anything about multi culture or tolerance..its just some idiots looking to prey on an easy target

Sorry Lorna but I think your way off the mark there this whole thing absolutely stinks of intolerance, and those local people who just stood by and let this happen are shocking they should hang there heads in shame, they could take a leaf out of this young ladies book http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-24653643

Guest Guest 47403
Thats terrible!

I'm glad that these mindless thugs are the minority and Britian is not "hateful". What should we do with thugs like this? maybe THEY are the real victims being let down and disenfranchised and all that..

The thugs that go as far as far as murdering innocent people may well be a minority I'd like to believe so any way, however the attitudes in the article are held by the majority in Britain I'd say.

The thugs that go as far as far as murdering innocent people may well be a minority I'd like to believe so any way, however the attitudes in the article are held by the majority in Britain I'd say.

Absolutely not my experience. Maybe so in certain pockets of society but not overall.

Absolutely not my experience. Maybe so in certain pockets of society but not overall.

Neither mine to be honest, seems like a sweeping generalisation to me.

Maybe not being violent or even openly voicing it..very few ppl go as far as these ppl did...but alot of strange naive beliefs can be quietly held by ppl...ppl can b quite ignorant n make judgements on things they no little abt..there is still alot of discrimination in relation to mental illness and disability..I wish there wasn't but I c it all the time

Nazi Germany, Pol Pot's Cambodia all over again. Trouble is for every person that is appalled there is another who secretly applauds....

Sorry but are you comparing Britain to nazi Germany?

Archived