189 August '13 thread

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Had ours granted this morning.

Good luck to all, who are left waiting for grants.

Congrats scoobypatch!!! Its a great news... Best of Luck with your future!!!

And definitely I won't spare u unless you answer to few of my questions (lol!!!):

First of all tell me where r u planning to settle? Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide.......

Secondly, would u mind if I ask you if you are from a high risk or a low risk country,it would give us a rough clue how long we need to wait before a grant.

Your prompt response will be extremely appreciated.

Cheers mate.

Bret Hart

• 1 month later...
Heading for Melbourne at the moment. Hoping to validate just after Christmas, but will have to put it back if flights and rentals are to much $$ at that time of year.

Also to keep folks happy with the stats. It was a direct grant, no comms from case offer. Turns out it was Brisbane team 33.

Hi, what was the name/initials of your case officer?

• 1 month later...

Just wondering where all the rest of us 189 August people are in there quest to OZ , we have sold our house, crown relocations coming in the morning to pack our belongings & flights booked for the end of April , after all the stress and planning I can't believe it's all coming together . Fingers crossed it all works out ;)

Validated our 189 a few days after Christmas, in lovely Mount Martha. Vic. Now just working hard. Business unit lease expires next April, so we can return to M/M. Strange, just having a sales drive, knowing I will need to wind it down early next year....Also not spending money where I don't have to. Really need a new matress on my bed, but leaving it until we go.

Archived