Save Money At Dan Murphys

Incata

Have just discovered a great wheeze to make some free money!

When you next fancy some beer/wine etc, go to the website http://www.starthere.com.au and register. Once you have done that, search for Dan Murphys. Click through on the link, set your store and place your order and then you will get 5.25% cashback on any purchase you make.

Dan Murphys does click and collect (as well as deliveries), so you can order what you want, pay for it on your credit card and then go and collect it from whichever store you have placed the order at. Then you get the 5.25% cashback from starthere.com.au.

It's excellent!

I've never really done these cashback sites before but I think, with the prices in Perth, I am going to start seriously using them!

Tightwad you say :smile:

• 1 month later...
Have just discovered a great wheeze to make some free money!

When you next fancy some beer/wine etc, go to the website http://www.starthere.com.au and register. Once you have done that, search for Dan Murphys. Click through on the link, set your store and place your order and then you will get 5.25% cashback on any purchase you make.

Dan Murphys does click and collect (as well as deliveries), so you can order what you want, pay for it on your credit card and then go and collect it from whichever store you have placed the order at. Then you get the 5.25% cashback from starthere.com.au.

It's excellent!

I've never really done these cashback sites before but I think, with the prices in Perth, I am going to start seriously using them!

Tightwad you say :smile:

They're a great idea, but it's good etiquette to tell people that you're posting a referral linked to your account presumably to get yourself a reward for bringing in new customers ?

They're a great idea, but it's good etiquette to tell people that you're posting a referral linked to your account presumably to get yourself a reward for bringing in new customers ?

Oopps sorry did not realise it was a referral link. Took it start from the website header. Will change it to the web address.

Archived