DO NOT READ if you don't like HAPPY!!!!

Phoenix16

Just want to say a big thanks to Poms In OZ and all the wonderful posters, whether you're a happy, sad or controversial poster, you're all fab!

Had a shitty week at work, winters arriving here in Perth (the PITS according to some!!), dogs want feeding, hubby's over East for a few days yet again this month but you know what...logged onto PIO with my cheeky glass of vino for a de stress and yet again PIO delivered!!!!!!

just want to say a big thanks to y'all, I'm not a mainstream poster, I dip in and out but when I do dip in you never let me down and you always cheer me up,the good the bad and the ugly, I find great posts that interest me to comment on, I find the 'dangerous' posts that I'm too scared to post on but they make me giggle and all in all, it's always a great experience, many thanks to you all xxxxxxxx

I like your posts, they are ones that I like to reply to. Your an upbeat sounding girl, even when you've posted about the downside of emigrating, ie losing friends or culling cyber ones!

what breed of dogs do you have, and where is your fav place in Perth for walking them?

I like happy no I love happy, long may it continue, it's a fab feeling . It's why I'm here after five years! A lot of people take for granted the good work PIO does. I wish you all the best and hope you don't get a bad week ( if not again then at least for a very very long time! Keep smiling x

I like your posts, they are ones that I like to reply to. Your an upbeat sounding girl, even when you've posted about the downside of emigrating, ie losing friends or culling cyber ones!

what breed of dogs do you have, and where is your fav place in Perth for walking them?

Aww thank you so much for a lovely post Ffi!, to be honest I always like to reads your posts too, same wavelength me thinks!! We have 2 chocolate Labs!, one was a pedigree that we bought as a pup (charlie aka fat boy slim) and the 2nd was an 'unwanted' waif and stray that we met at the doggie wash, fell in love with and just could not leave without (Gorgeous Milo)!! I'm not a doggie person but I just couldn't live without these too and my 5 year old rags them around so much and they just lay there and take it they love her!! It's so hilarious to see these softie labs in clip on ear rings, princess crowns and they sit and look at you with the puppy dog eyes and just love it!!! PS we take them to Coogee Beach and Woodman point Beach and they get a trot round Manning Park every single day! And we used to have a fab massive lawn but now we've got a big yard with big holes!!!! And PPS , the crazy doggies love a swim in the pool after their walk, it's hilarious they run down the back yard and jump straight in the pool even if its freezing!!!!

Aww thank you so much for a lovely post Ffi!, to be honest I always like to reads your posts too, same wavelength me thinks!! We have 2 chocolate Labs!, one was a pedigree that we bought as a pup (charlie aka fat boy slim) and the 2nd was an 'unwanted' waif and stray that we met at the doggie wash, fell in love with and just could not leave without (Gorgeous Milo)!! I'm not a doggie person but I just couldn't live without these too and my 5 year old rags them around so much and they just lay there and take it they love her!! It's so hilarious to see these softie labs in clip on ear rings, princess crowns and they sit and look at you with the puppy dog eyes and just love it!!! PS we take them to Coogee Beach and Woodman point Beach and they get a trot round Manning Park every single day! And we used to have a fab massive lawn but now we've got a big yard with big holes!!!! And PPS , the crazy doggies love a swim in the pool after their walk, it's hilarious they run down the back yard and jump straight in the pool even if its freezing!!!!

Omg, haha I've got two black labs, and guess where I walk them, yup you've got it, as well as South Beach and the river which is my fav walk. I do my main walk in the morning, let me know if you fancy meeting once you've dropped little one off at school

Omg, haha I've got two black labs, and guess where I walk them, yup you've got it, as well as South Beach and the river which is my fav walk. I do my main walk in the morning, let me know if you fancy meeting once you've dropped little one off at school

OMG can't believe it we used to live at south beach and we still take the Dawgies there!! Yep well deffo have to meet for a dog walk I suspect we could witness the doggie version of the love story when they meet!! Mine are so daft it's death by licking!!! Gawd help us if we get burgled (we did when we rented at south beach!!) they'll just lick and smother them to death!!! if you don't mind ill PM you my mobile number!!

OMG can't believe it we used to live at south beach and we still take the Dawgies there!! Yep well deffo have to meet for a dog walk I suspect we could witness the doggie version of the love story when they meet!! Mine are so daft it's death by licking!!! Gawd help us if we get burgled (we did when we rented at south beach!!) they'll just lick and smother them to death!!! if you don't mind ill PM you my mobile number!!

Ah brill, would love to go for doggy walks. But then its def on to a cafe for some yum hums, of the human kind

Thanx Jessie ........keep your chins up and keep posting .............:wink:

Chins, as in multiple...double..? I really didn't think I suffered with that...so you're in the 'controversial' group!!! Ha ha, can't get smileys so take my humor as slanted eye slightly annoyed,raised lip in a smirk......was that meant to be a joke smiley???!'!!

Chins, as in multiple...double..? I really didn't think I suffered with that...so you're in the 'controversial' group!!! Ha ha, can't get smileys so take my humor as slanted eye slightly annoyed,raised lip in a smirk......was that meant to be a joke smiley???!'!!

why cant you get smilies ect ?and of course most things i say are a joke .....:yes:......dont take me too serious ... so your Chinese...?

why cant you get smilies ect ?and of course most things i say are a joke .....:yes:......dont take me too serious ... so your Chinese...?

Well I do tend to say chin chin when I pour my gin but NO, I'm not Chinese and no I'm not referring to my 2 chin chins!!!

Hi Jessie I'm glad you enjoy the site.

They say that behind every internet demi god there is a team of really great guys so with that in mind I'd like to acknowledge the excellent work of my sub-contributors Perthbum and HWB, with occassional cameo roles by Endless Winter and amibovered.

Also, I wouldnt be where I am today without the truly terrible work of Sir Les, Wendee, skani, parleycross, wakeboard, Ausborn, Melb300, and a legion of really deluded pro Oz nutters.

​Thanks guys, this one's for you

They say that behind every internet demi god there is a team of really great guys so with that in mind I'd like to acknowledge the excellent work of my sub-contributors Perthbum and HWB, with occassional cameo roles by Endless Winter and amibovered.

Also, I wouldnt be where I am today without the truly terrible work of Sir Les, Wendee, skani, parleycross, wakeboard, Ausborn, Melb300, and a legion of really deluded pro Oz nutters.

with regards to your avatar , i watched that film last week (Falling Down) a classic .............:yes:

Plonker.

You have far too much spare time on your hands.

I wrote that post whilst on the toilet: I make time mate

I can tell, it's full of crap.

But I like the attempt at multi tasking.

Does mrs Harpo know electrical devices are being used on the loo?

Guest Guest26012
Just want to say a big thanks to Poms In OZ and all the wonderful posters, whether you're a happy, sad or controversial poster, you're all fab!

Had a shitty week at work, winters arriving here in Perth (the PITS according to some!!), dogs want feeding, hubby's over East for a few days yet again this month but you know what...logged onto PIO with my cheeky glass of vino for a de stress and yet again PIO delivered!!!!!!

just want to say a big thanks to y'all, I'm not a mainstream poster, I dip in and out but when I do dip in you never let me down and you always cheer me up,the good the bad and the ugly, I find great posts that interest me to comment on, I find the 'dangerous' posts that I'm too scared to post on but they make me giggle and all in all, it's always a great experience, many thanks to you all xxxxxxxx

Nice post! PIO is a good place, at times lol! No, it's a family to me and its all the rellies you hate and love but you still have to associate with! We all disagree at times, but that's the nature of it! Glad it's making you happy!:smile:

Nice post! PIO is a good place, at times lol! No, it's a family to me and its all the rellies you hate and love but you still have to associate with! We all disagree at times, but that's the nature of it! Glad it's making you happy!:smile:

Nice to see you back ......hope all is well x

Guest Guest26012
Nice to see you back ......hope all is well x

​Im not far away lol! Just working and don't tend to post when I am! Your chilies are in the freezer!

​Im not far away lol! Just working and don't tend to post when I am! Your chilies are in the freezer!

well im still off work and im going to have another 6 weeks off , so if i can drive can i pick them up or does mal wanna drive down here ?

Archived