May 190 Visa Lodge Gang

Ishaan

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great topic!

I started my process way back in October-2012 with initial verification from the process consultant . First with Skills Assessment - I submitted the documents to TRA on November-6th, Got my result on January-23rd. I took a month to prepare for IELTS test and attended on March-9th and scored L-6.5, R-6, W-7, S-7, the result came on March-22nd. Then I was suppose to apply for Western Australia state sponsorship, but couldn't as I was not eligible with the required minimum 60 points. So had to wait till I complete my 8 years experience and gain the required points and apply.

Hence I lodged my application on June-10th. Skilled Migration WA Case Officer is assigned for my application!.

Now fingers crossed for the results.

Edited by Vijay Kumar P

Agent fees alone cost us $6000 excluding all the application and assessment costs. The whole process is costing us in the region of £11K

GOOD LUCK!

wow thats a lot ....is this the normal ? ...seems very high just for agents fee :(

mrs keily

A little update on my Case, After asking for medicals, now my Case Officer has requested to show some additional proof's of my marriage. I have already provided them my Marriage Certificate, but guess im a newly wed and our passports do not have our respective spouse's name added, so that's why he needs some additional proof's !

He suggested to send him any Joint Bank Account details, Any joint travel documents, any joint purchases, Any joint Credit card bills or any joint social function invitation.

He asked for it yesterday and i'll be providing it to him by today.

Till Then ....

Regards

Ishaan & Aanchal

A little update on my Case, After asking for medicals, now my Case Officer has requested to show some additional proof's of my marriage. I have already provided them my Marriage Certificate, but guess im a newly wed and our passports do not have our respective spouse's name added, so that's why he needs some additional proof's !

He suggested to send him any Joint Bank Account details, Any joint travel documents, any joint purchases, Any joint Credit card bills or any joint social function invitation.

He asked for it yesterday and i'll be providing it to him by today.

Till Then ....

Regards

Ishaan & Aanchal

My CO has never asked me for any additional proof... I just submitted my marriage certificate and some travel itineraries (only the ones that were in English) and that was enough (thankfully as I would have to translate any other document). Also, the spouse name is not normally added to German (nor Polish) passports. But I have been married for 2 years now, so maybe that is why...

wow thats a lot ....is this the normal ? ...seems very high just for agents fee :(

mrs keily

Yes, it certainly was! We were a little naive when we started, the agent was recommended to us by friends who used them and we didn't bother shopping around. Oh well, when we get the grant I'll say it was all worth it;-)

We've been married for just over 7 months ! Ive forwarded my Honeymoon Trip details, International Flight Tickets, Domestic Flight Tickets, Stamped Visas for Thailand, Hotel Stays, Social Invitation addressed to both of us and Joint Account Statement on the Bank's letterhead !

My consultant said these are more than enough !!

Fingers Crossed !

Thailand is awesome...sorry, just saw that and thought what a ball you must've had for your honeymoon:-)

We were in Phuket a couple of years ago and ever since I've fallen in love!

Yeah it was fun.. Phi-Phi islands are great fun !! Cant wait to visit there again .. This time probably Koh-Samui

How many days it will take to get the invitation?

No more than a couple of days.

Have you applied for your PCC's (for all applicants on your visa that are over 18yo)

Once you receive a TRN (transaction number) for your application you can then book in for your meds.

Just remember, your visa activation trip will need to happen within 12 months of either your PCC or Meds (whichever you've done first)

C

that seems a more realistic figure :)

mrs keily

keily, I paid AUD 4495, approx £3k for my agents fee, judging by the costs posted on here it shows it can be dependent upon a number of things,e.g, how complicated your case might be and which part of the process you use them for, I used mine for my skills assessment application right through to visa lodge.

Guys I have got a tattoo and my Dr. mentioned it on my report while medicals ! Is there something to worry about ?

if it is huge or was done very poorly (like by amateur) they can ask for additional tests like hepB or hepC blood tests. But for a normal tattoo I doubt you will get any problems (like B grading of your medicals).

if it is huge or was done very poorly (like by amateur) they can ask for additional tests like hepB or hepC blood tests. But for a normal tattoo I doubt you will get any problems (like B grading of your medicals).

It's not a big one ! Just reads ' Karma ' !! But i didnt undergo any additional tests ! Hope for the best .. And where do we get to know about these gradings ?

My update... getting a little excited now... CO has been assigned, medicals done... waiting for our PCs to come back... then NO MORE PAPERWORK!!!!

A couple of queries:

1. On my VISA page still telling me to arrange medicals? Its been about a week, how do we know if we've passed?! When can i expect it to be uploaded- was the e-medicals option that we used.

2. CO asked us to do form 80s, hubby and i both, we uploaded about a week ago still no acknowledgement that has been received, says 'required'?!

My update... getting a little excited now... CO has been assigned, medicals done... waiting for our PCs to come back... then NO MORE PAPERWORK!!!!

A couple of queries:

1. On my VISA page still telling me to arrange medicals? Its been about a week, how do we know if we've passed?! When can i expect it to be uploaded- was the e-medicals option that we used.

2. CO asked us to do form 80s, hubby and i both, we uploaded about a week ago still no acknowledgement that has been received, says 'required'?!