dani5

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys ,

Any updates ?I have finally sent everything to my agent ,and there was a lot of form filling ,1221 for both of us.My agent will be done today and sent out the forms .

So all done I guess from our end.

Hope CO replies saying hubbys medicals are cleared and sends the GRANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning Guys,

Still no visa for me yet either :( I had sent all the information I have been able to get my hands on up until now re my pay and taxes.

I think I have a very fuss CO :(

When will the dreaded wait be over...I wonder how many cases CO's work on at anyone given time...:frown:

Hope you all had a good weekend x x

Morning Guys,Still no visa for me yet either :( I had sent all the information I have been able to get my hands on up until now re my pay and taxes.I think I have a very fuss CO :(When will the dreaded wait be over...I wonder how many cases CO's work on at anyone given time...:frown: Hope you all had a good weekend x x
Hi debbio ,any idea on which team ur CO belongs to?My CO belongs to Team 8 Adelaide -Initials V

Called them last week, which is how I know we have got a CO, not sure of the case officer details so can't send an email, it's only been a week so don't want to bombard them.

FP215,

same thing happened to us too. gave a call today morning to find out we have a CO since 29th Aug lets hope we heard from they this week!!!:wink:

this wait is so painful

Medical done. Medibank are so much nicer than kinetic. Blood pressure was a bit high. Prob because I'm not a fan of all that. Doc said it was all good though. Should take a day or two before DIAC have the results. They turned automated today so should speed up the process for future applicants. Good luck for the week guys.

Hope you get the grant this week debbio.

Hi debbio ,any idea on which team ur CO belongs to?My CO belongs to Team 8 Adelaide -Initials V

Hi Shreya10

you've got the same team as me, Adelaide team 8 :)

Update, co got in touch and has requested form 80 for me and OH. Thank God I managed to fill them up at the weekend! I'm guessing this means they are happy with every doc we have uploaded and hopefully won't be requesting anything else.

Hi Shreya10

you've got the same team as me, Adelaide team 8 :)

Update, co got in touch and has requested form 80 for me and OH. Thank God I managed to fill them up at the weekend! I'm guessing this means they are happy with every doc we have uploaded and hopefully won't be requesting anything else.

Hi stevie ..yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa :)

wats ur CO's initials?How abt ur medicals ?link gone?

Hi I was wondering if anyone has applied for a 189 from a 457 visa? I had a full medical with bloods and chest X-Ray for my 457 in January 2013. DIAC help line told me I could use my 457 medical, providing it is within a 12 month time frame, my case officer has told me I need to get another medical done. The reason given was that because I had my medical done in the UK, she cannot get the temporary clearance changed to permanent :arghh: has anyone else experienced this? I've spoken to the hospital who did my medical who advised that they enter the medical information straight on to DIAC software so they definitely have the information. It's so frustrating and driving me crazy!:wacko:

Hi All,

Submitted 189 on 2nd July and we have not yet bee allocated a CO after 9 weeks. A few people have said they gave DIAc a ring and found out they have been allocated a team or CO. Does anyone know where i can get the number to call?

We don't have a agent we are going it alone. My timeline is in my signature.

Hi All,

Submitted 189 on 2nd July and we have not yet bee allocated a CO after 9 weeks. A few people have said they gave DIAc a ring and found out they have been allocated a team or CO. Does anyone know where i can get the number to call?

It's on the application acknowledgment letter

Hi All,

+611300364613