11 degrees maximum in the UK, 31 forecast for Sydney (19 now at 4am)

MARYROSE02

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest77374

13 degrees here today (london), and 14 tomorrow. when its chilly you wrap up and your nice and toasty. I hated the heat. I couldn't take off my skin to get any cooler. Some people like heat and some don't. Tis the way of the world! :biggrin:

Guest chris955

15 here today, supposed to 17 in a few days. I know which I prefer and it isnt 31. You realise the UK is quite a big place, it can vary from 11 to 18 this time of the year depending on the area.

Guest chris955
13 degrees here today (london), and 14 tomorrow. when its chilly you wrap up and your nice and toasty. I hated the heat. I couldn't take off my skin to get any cooler. Some people like heat and some don't. Tis the way of the world! :biggrin:

My Dad always used to say the same thing, you can put a layer on and get warm but you cant get cool, outside of course. I am like him in that I dont feel the cold, Im still in shorts and tshirt and predict I will be for another month at least :-)

Guest chris955
Face? bothered? What was the point in that post really, no one cares if the weathers nicer in Sydney.

I was going to say the same thing, maybe it was so those of us here in the UK can say ooh you lucky thing ? That went well.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
When it's hot it's often unpleasant, but I still know which I prefer.

Stop yer gloating, lol

Enjoy it mate.

37 yuck, unfortunately those horrible hot days are still fresh in my memory at the moment.

i wouldn't want to live any further north than the sunny coast, it was nice there, any further north felt too sticky and uncomfortable! During summer anyway. Nothing worse than not ever feeling fresh and clean. And as i found out I don't do heat very well....i'd be on the floor if i didn't have a drink every hour lol

37 yuck, unfortunately those horrible hot days are still fresh in my memory at the moment.

You are a bit of a girl aren't you? 37 is just warming up, 40+ is getting there

Guest The Ropey HOFF
4.30 AM and 23 C in Mackay.:tongue:

And hoff fishing in an hour.fishing1.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

Sounds fantastic that mate, not as nice as the 11 degrees in the UK. lol

Guest chris955
i wouldn't want to live any further north than the sunny coast, it was nice there, any further north felt too sticky and uncomfortable! During summer anyway. Nothing worse than not ever feeling fresh and clean. And as i found out I don't do heat very well....i'd be on the floor if i didn't have a drink every hour lol

Our kids wouldnt even go outside in the summer because it was too hot or too humid and that was Brisbane. Like me they seem happier when it is colder, they are loving it here, whats not to love though LOL

Let's remember to keep things decent please. Lets not get in to sniping and other well trodden ground.

I've also moved this thread to the Weather section :)

Thanks in advance.

When it's hot it's often unpleasant, but I still know which I prefer.

I know which I prefer too! Give me 30'+ any day of the week. Gets to over 50'C where I work, that is when it gets a little 'Toastie'. :cute:

Nowt worse than a freezing cold, wet site in the UK. Cold hands, cold feet, wet, miserable and being worked to death! :nah:

I know which I prefer too! Give me 30'+ any day of the week. Gets to over 50'C where I work, that is when it gets a little 'Toastie'. :cute:

Nowt worse than a freezing cold, wet site in the UK. Cold hands, cold feet, wet, miserable and being worked to death! :nah:

That's you, I prefer the 4 seasons in the UK by a mile, good job we are all different, hated the heat and flies in Perth.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
That's you, I prefer the 4 seasons in the UK by a mile, good job we are all different, hated the heat and flies in Perth.

No one seems to have much of a problem with the flies over there, what aftershave were you wearing? Old Spice, lol.

Archived