I want to know whether I have received an invitation, can anyone help?

fadicheng

Hi guys,

My EOI screen is different today (see below picture). Since I have submitted the EOI 11 days a go, there were no Apply Visa bottoms (see the other picture). it's Important to mention that I didn't receive an invitation this morning. Do you think an employer has nominated me, and the system has not sent me the invitation yet? What does your screen show?

EOI.jpg

EOI 30.07.jpg

I'm gonna have a heart attack :-)))))))

EOI.jpg

EOI 30.07.jpg

This is purely a guess on my end but since it is a fact applications opened today Aug 11th for anyone who has received an invite I reckon you have been nominated by an employer and a regional area. Can you see any messages with details when you click on the correspondence tab on the top?

I'd suggest you go for the 186 since you won't be restricted to settling in a specific area and you can theoretically also change employer I believe if the job won't work out. Plus you'll have work lined up already.

Hi guys,

My EOI screen is different today (see below picture). Since I have submitted the EOI 11 days a go, there were no Apply Visa bottoms (see the other picture). it's Important to mention that I didn't receive an invitation this morning. Do you think an employer has nominated me, and the system has not sent me the invitation yet? What does your screen show?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16057[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16058[/ATTACH]

I think you have been nominated for the visa. I don't see any apply button on my screen. Were you contacted by any employer?

Thanks guys for your reply.

I have not been contacted by an employer, which is really confusing me!!!

According to DIAC website, if I was nominated by an employer, I wouldn't receive and invitation. (which is what happened).

Really confused!!

Hi,fadicheng mine is the same, now I may be wrong but I believe the system has has been updated to allow for you to apply IF you get nominated, I'm saying the because I know my wife has defiantly NOT been no nominated, now I hope I'm wrong but we will just have to wait and see , best of luck either way though....

Cheers

Yeah , I see what you mean, I have ENS ,RSMS and 489 state sponsored ( which I don't have sponsorship from WA yet therefore no apply button) so I can't really comment on the 457, but as the day goes on we will find out more from other people, if no one else apart from one or two others have the same as us then I will start to think..........be let down to many times in the last 15 months.........

We have just received a message from SkillSelect and we have the same "Apply for Visa" button highlighted on our EOI.

We had an offer of sponsorship from a regional sponsor, but we have declined it and they certainly didn't have any of our EOI details as we never got that far.

What does this mean?

Hey fadicheng,

I too had got the "Apply Visa" option enabled against 186. Does it mean that in order to proceed with this type of visa, you should wait for an employer to be contacted and get selected to move further?

This category of visa in skillslect states,

"If you do not have an employer who will nominate you, you can lodge an Expression of Interest through SkillSelect. Employers and state and territory governments can then view your details and decide whether to nominate you for skilled migration."

Guest maazbaig

Me too

Checked my email and my EOI account, I have received invitation to apply but not been contacted by any employer.

Really confused!!!

Hi Annettev , as I said earlier I think this is enabled so that IF a employer wants to sponsor you you can proceed straight away, if I remember correctly you don't even have to go through skillselect for ENS or RSMS. So in the words of dads army DON'T PANIC!

Me too

Checked my email and my EOI account, I have received invitation to apply but not been contacted by any employer.

Really confused!!!

So, If someone has an employer nomination they could submit TRN number and proceed in filing for a visa.. rest of us keep logging in to skillselect and check mails as we always do everyday..

:arghh:

As I undersand that ENS would be the first ones to be processed and next would be for statesponsorship and later GSM (assumption)

We have just received a message from SkillSelect and we have the same "Apply for Visa" button highlighted on our EOI.

We had an offer of sponsorship from a regional sponsor, but we have declined it and they certainly didn't have any of our EOI details as we never got that far.

What does this mean?

No idea!

Hi guys,

Yep - I have the same. 186/187 Apply but not 457

U r right - this 'False Alarm' nearly triggered 'Cardiac Arrest'

But wait a sec, when I went to next page to look for Correspondence

no Invitation there - so RIP all my excitements

Cheers!

Guest meanest

I also have an "apply visa" button indicated in my EOI homepage. When I clicked it and proceeded with the next page, it required me to indicate a TRN.

Can anyone help me with this? And, do I need to receive a correspondence from DIAC that I may proceed with the "apply visa"?

I also have an "apply visa" button indicated in my EOI homepage. When I clicked it and proceeded with the next page, it required me to indicate a TRN.

Can anyone help me with this? And, do I need to receive a correspondence from DIAC that I may proceed with the "apply visa"?

These apply buttons for 186 visa and 457 are for applicants with job offers. TRN is given by Employer.

Archived