The day is finally here

cass73

Today is the day we finally move to tasmania i was up till 1:30 packing then my beatiful children have decided that 5:00am is a great time to get up. i still have so much to do, finish the packing tidy the house and defrost the freezer and all i want to do is go back to bed. the taxi is picking us up at 6:00pm so that gives me a little time to get sorted.

iam feeling very excited about the whole thing if not a little aprehensive mainly about the airport and flight with two young children and more luggage than i thought possible.

i will say goodbye for now and update again when we reach tasmania :biggrin:

cass

Really hope it all goes as smoothly as possible (with 2 young children). We're having a very mild winter here at the moment. Hope the sun greets you in Tassie, even if the temperatures drop a bit. Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions after you arrive.

Guest sadiesmum

Best of luck, will be interested to hear how the flight goes with the kids, Ive got to do it on my own too x

Guest The Ropey HOFF

All the very best of luck, keep us all updated, it will be winter in Tasmania, so you won't notice any difference to the uk summer weather, lol.

Guest canadiantooz

We arrived here two weeks ago and loving it here. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Good luck and have a safe flight.

We arrived here two weeks ago and loving it here. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Good luck and have a safe flight.

Glad you are loving it here so far, CTO. Likewise, don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.:biggrin:

Guest RichB

Best state in oz for sure..Lovely place.., and you dont get that feeling here that you are actually living in yank land, like in all the other states

of Oz..Tasmania is the best..enjoy the beautiful forests, wildlife, beaches and all of this paradise..

Archived