Britchick and Pommypaul's Travels Part 2

BritChickx

Guest sh7t man no way

have a safe journey,and a wunderfull time guys--your young so enjoy all that life will give you--who knows whist on your travels, life may throw new opportunities your way that surprize,and enriches you both--adventure before dementia is my motto--pass my regards on to PP stace,and enjoy:wubclub: ps look forward to your new life unfolding

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Longtime Lurker

Really jealous! Always wanted to go to New Zealand - you will have to do the recce for me and post lots of pictures. Good luck on your travels (and packing)!

Guest The Ropey HOFF
The Hoff thought that the South island was barren LOL so mind take loads of pics of it for him! and get a pic of a cute little kiwi bird for me! :wubclub:

I was told it was barren and the weather was crappy, a bit like ....... Scotland, ooooooops. lol.

I was told it was barren and the weather was crappy, a bit like ....... Scotland, ooooooops. lol.

And beautiful like scotland! at least they have good spring and summer weather lol. The one downside to NZ for me against oz is that the wildlife doesnt seem to be as good but then again theres no snakes or other animals that might take a munch on you lol

Bell - i was 4 months into a 24 month contract with a blackberry phone :o knew i should never have got one. The contract without the bolt on and insurance is 15.50 a month.....so 15.50x20 is roughly 300 quid ;( at least they'll unlock the phone though.

Stacey - not sure at least 6 months though, gonna travel for 4 weeks ish, then settle in one place and try to get work, then in September we're gonna apply for the visa and hopefully it doesn't take too long, so we'll go soon after whenever the visa is granted!

I'm on a £39 contract (needed a new laptop that came with it) and will have about 8 months left on the contract which I guess then be about £300 too :(

I will be in Auckland from start of November, so if you find yourselves that way in November maybe met up for a drink. :)

Guest The Pom Queen
Could a mod change our thread title to 'Britchick and Pommypaul's Travels - Part 2' pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? :)

Just for you :wubclub:

We went to NZ before coming to Aus, everyone raves about Milford Sound and it was amazing but we actually preferred Doubtful Sound. Check it out if you get the chance, it was absolutely one of the highlights of our trip. Stayed overnight on a boat and went kayaking, both terrifying and incredible!

The attached pic was taken from Wilmot Pass on the way to Doubtful Sound.....some hairy driving round them there parts!! take clean undies!!

We cruised down Milford, doubtful and Dusky Sounds in February ! It was beautiful but very wet and windy. Just seeing your photo brings it all back to me!

OMG! Am actually going insane! Only left work a few days ago aswell! There's literally nothing to do but sit and wait lol, gonna sort the flat out Saturday, and to make things worse we ordered supernatural season 4 on sunday and it's still not here :'( actually depressed about that lol!!!