The HOFFS UK summer weather forecast.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Just thought i would start a log from june the 1st of our great British summer weather and see what it is like, i am taking a risk here, because last year was the coldest in history, record low temperatures since records began, an average of 13.6 degrees and surely it can't be as bad again.

Not certain about the 1st of june, but i will be keeping a daily log of sunny days, 23 plus, which i think is the least it needs to be to be classed as a hot sunny summer day.

June 1st. London 17 Yorkshire 15.

1 nil not 23 and sunny.:no::mad:

FINAL RESULT

Hoffmeister 27 hot 65 not Loser

ckl2011......24 hot 68 not Loser

GF Hull ......22 hot 70 not Loser

Shellyk666..25 hot 67 not Loser

RandL ........29 hot 63 not Loser

l1sa ...........21 hot 71 not Loser

fleabo ........19 hot 73 not Loser

Perthbum ...93 hot 00 not Loser

Shell15 ......13 hot 79 not Loser

P&D ............5 hot 87 not Loser

fifi69 ..........20 hot 72 not Loser

WhoIam .......7 hot 85 not Loser

Tonyman ....11 hot 81 not Loser

Wakeboard .16 hot 76 not Loser

Stevie ........23 hot 69 not Loser

Bobj ..........18 hot 74 not CHAMPION

There were 16 entrants in the PIO UK Weather predictor league, theres 92 days in June, July and August, we have tried to predict the exact number of Hot sunny 23 degrees plus days and also the not hot days as well.

The forecast till Friday the 31st of August on this on this weather map UK weather forecast - Met Office the figures quoted for this competition are from London.

Only 18 hot days , 74. Not hot. DOUBLE FIGURES AFTER 71 days.

Edited by The Ropey HOFF

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Ropey HOFF

3rd June, London 13 Yorkshire 10

3 nil not 23 and sunny.

Bad news the forecast is grim, like the UK economy. Lol

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Not sure if i should post as it will cock your diary up,lol, sorry,,,

but if its any consulation its cold and wet here in Brissy too and to top it off i have flu, cant breath and my nose is like a leaking tap!!! lol

Cal x

So yer snot grobbling Cal, lol.

I am sure many will post comments, just to let everyone know, who's living in Australia, these are the UKs ..... Summer temperatures, not winter, lol.

Had to wear me socks in bed last night, it was really cold., its piddling it down today, so i don't have to cut my lawns, which is some good news related to the UK Bummer weather and ...... Its not a spelling mistake. Lol

Guest The Ropey HOFF
We had our summer in march and 2 weeks ago, that's it now!

You might be right gal, but ..... I bleeding hope not. Lol

Guest Andy

Well i think we will have a nice summer and am going to be positive about it, British summers are the best :cool: when the weather is good so lets ave it :jiggy:

Hoffter, the sun is always out, its just that big, thick, never-ending layer of cloud that floods in off the North Atlantic that gets in the way. I blame the Irish myself, if they had built a bigger island the UK would have been drier and sunnier.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Well i have just been on Andys CBA thread and i CBA posting the weather temps everyday, so instead i am going to post the long term forecast.

Mon 4th june London 13 Yorkshire 11 Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr

5th 15 and 13

6th 18 and 16 a bit better

7th 16 and 14

So ....... Thats 7 no hot sunny 23 plus days and ...... 0 hot sunny 23 plus days.

I will just do a weekly update, its too emotionally upsetting for me living in this country with this crappy horrible weather, but i know people are relying on me to keep trying to overcome this, but ...... Its really hard, lol.

It's currently 9C in my bit of Yorkshire and it's (supposedly) summer. My Mother-in-law said it got up to 15 in Adelaide today and it's winter there. I was worried that we'd find it hard going in July from UK summer to Adelaide winter but if things carry on like this I don't think it will be an issue......

Guest The Ropey HOFF
It's currently 9C in my bit of Yorkshire and it's (supposedly) summer. My Mother-in-law said it got up to 15 in Adelaide today and it's winter there. I was worried that we'd find it hard going in July from UK summer to Adelaide winter but if things carry on like this I don't think it will be an issue......

I know what you mean mate, its freezing here as well, took me ages to get warm last night in bed, i'm not putting the central heating on again, its costing a fortune as it is, without having to put it on in bummer, thats the new word for the uk summer, lol.

Afternoon Hoff

Last weekend we watched our 10 year old son play in a football cup final in Manchester and we got sunburnt and this weekend it is teaming it down cant even go out on the bank holiday.

Sat in dreaming of a better life down under....

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Bet you would not have started this last week when we had a few weeks of glories sunshine.

just a thought.

Your nose must be like pinochios, a few weeks, it was several days, first time as well this century, give it up matey, just accept the uk weathers crap.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Well only 18 months and you will be in oz....or will you:wink:

You will be the first to know, if i don't go i will still post on here, it makes my day.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Why will you post on here and you ave never lived or worked in oz, how can you give advise...strange .

I don't beleve you have ever lived there, but you post on here, who have you met up with on PIO?

Let us know.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Who have I met on PIO when I lived in oz and joined this forum when I got back to the uk:laugh:

So no one can vouch for yer that's a shame, just post some pictures of yerself in Oz, that should help you, can't wait ........

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Do you need help downloading them, I will pm you with instructions if you want, don't tell me you lost your camera.