187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

There's nothing wrong with you paying the fee for the visa or for the migration agent. It's not uncommon for employers to be willing to sponsor but won't pay for the fees. Your employer cannot revoke your visa. Perhaps they can complain to DIBP and ask that it be revoked but unless they have a genuine reason (e.g. you resign within 2 years) or evidence that you have applied fraudulently, they wouldn't be successful.

Ā 

Can they really cancel your permanent residency if you resign before the 2 years? I know about 457 and student visa cancelation but pr? Has anyone ever heard any stories about it? What your migration agents say?

Hi, I am new in this forum. This forum really looks very helpful. I got rsms visa 15 months ago. Last week i got citizenship. I recieved my citizenship certificate. Now, can i leave my employer? Thanks

Thanks guys for all your suggestion/opinion. I don't resign or get layoff from my employer currently. Just heard from my coworker that one of the restaurant owner planning to cancel my 187 visa since I got my PR within 3 years in Aus but he hasn't for staying here for 10 years.

Ā 

With all your response, I have a idea if he really tries to cancel my visa. I applied with all true docu through agent and no paid any money under table to employer, and still doing my job pretty well. Just feel a lit depressed he tried to ruin my future when I'm on my vocation and not in Australia. What a bitxxx...

Ā 

Thanks alll again for your opinion. Cheers :)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Can they really cancel your permanent residency if you resign before the 2 years? I know about 457 and student visa cancelation but pr? Has anyone ever heard any stories about it? What your migration agents say?

I applied in Australia, waiting 10 months then got it. ( last oct 25th). FYI.

yours will be grant soon buddy :). God luck

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hi guys

It's 290 days after nomination and visa application but didn't hear anything back from immigration yet. Anyone have idea that how long more it will take. Thanks

@March

Ā 

Funny you have mentioned it, I have requested to take an annual leave for 4 weeks counting from early February and I have an impression that my employer is up to something. He is a bit doubtful and makes a storm from the tinniest things even though the business has improved its annual gross revenue by 30%+ and reduce costs significantly.

Ā 

I just hope to obtain a final answer from the DIBP so I at least have something to carry me on through the next year. It has been agonizing 10 1/2 months now.

Ā 

Wish a great week to you all!!

Ā 

Thanks guys for all your suggestion/opinion. I don't resign or get layoff from my employer currently. Just heard from my coworker that one of the restaurant owner planning to cancel my 187 visa since I got my PR within 3 years in Aus but he hasn't for staying here for 10 years.

Ā 

With all your response, I have a idea if he really tries to cancel my visa. I applied with all true docu through agent and no paid any money under table to employer, and still doing my job pretty well. Just feel a lit depressed he tried to ruin my future when I'm on my vocation and not in Australia. What a bitxxx...

Ā 

Thanks alll again for your opinion. Cheers :)

Hello there just a curiosity

i appled for my nominatin and visa on jun 28 and have already got my bridging visa but now i am really having a difficult y cooperating with my employer

change in head chef made things difficult and difficult its getting worst

scheduling more hours and so on its not easy to work now in simple words

Ā 

i am thinking of quitting this job so does that mean whatever i paid for my visa and documents will that be for nothing is there anyting i can do or

i heard someone said me i will have 3 months of time to find and apply with another employer

anything you can suggest

will be much appreciated

thank you

Hello guys,

I hope you all are doing very well. Guys don't stress out too much. Well, I know it's easy to say and very hard to get out of this waiting game because me too have been through this wait and achieved my goal in 11 months. I applied on 16 Dec 2015 and got my PR on 15 November 2016. Just want to give some hope who are waiting since very long. Forget about PR, let it reach at near about year, by the time look around yourself you have much more to do, give sometime to yourself, family, enjoy with friends and Focuse on your job.

kind regards,

Mavi.

Hello guys,

I hope you all are doing very well. Guys don't stress out too much. Well, I know it's easy to say and very hard to get out of this waiting game because me too have been through this wait and achieved my goal in 11 months. I applied on 16 Dec 2015 and got my PR on 15 November 2016. Just want to give some hope who are waiting since very long. Forget about PR, let it reach at near about year, by the time look around yourself you have much more to do, give sometime to yourself, family, enjoy with friends and Focuse on your job.

kind regards,

Mavi.

Ā 

thanks mavi for your kind words

hope you are doing well !

Ā 

Ā 

å¾žęˆ‘ēš„iPhoneä½æē”ØTapatalk ē™¼é€

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Ā 

Email Updated on 23 January 2017

Ā 

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

We are currently allocating ENS/RSMS cases lodged between March and June 2016, however not all cases in this date range have been allocated.

Ā 

You may be contacted when your case is allocated or if further information is required. Please note that we will not respond to status enquiries.

Edited by santosh1

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Ā 

Email Updated on 23 January 2017

Ā 

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

We are currently allocating ENS/RSMS cases lodged between March and June 2016, however not all cases in this date range have been allocated.

Ā 

You may be contacted when your case is allocated or if further information is required. Please note that we will not respond to status enquiries.

Ā 

Thanks god they start allocating from March not February.

Is there anyone applied in March get response yet?

Thanks god they start allocating from March not February.

Is there anyone applied in March get response yet?

Ā 

I don't think they are done yet with February. I went to immi today cause I applied 10.3.2016 and my passport expires 14.2.2017 and the lady said that the chances to get my pr until 14.2 are very slim :(

Hello guys,

kind regards,

Mavi.

Thanks mavi

I m near 11 month mark never been contacted by co .

Ā 

Ā 

1st march visa and nomination

Cook, HR, offshore

I don't think they are done yet with February. I went to immi today cause I applied 10.3.2016 and my passport expires 14.2.2017 and the lady said that the chances to get my pr until 14.2 are very slim :(

Ā 

I think pasaport must be 6+ Months at all times