Perth bound in 4 weeks!

Mizzmp

Exchange date permitting we are finally flying out in the next 4 weeks! We are heading to Woodvale area is anybody else also heading that way?

One journey coming to an end with a bigger and better journey about to start!

I have heard that DIAC have now closed ALL visa applications until after July. Im so glad we applied when we did!

There tends to be a slow down at this time of year - they used to say that DIAC only had a certain quota of visa's they could grant each year. There's usually a glut of visa grants in July.

Oh and safe journey to the new Perth contingent - hope your adventures turn out to be happy ones

Hi Shazza, I got offered one of the new 4x2's in Pearsall but when I looked on googlemaps, it just worries me about that main road you need to go along to get to where our friends are in Woodvale. Hoping kids can go to Woodvale schools as well and I think Pearsall comes under Wanneroo? We also need to be near to the train to travel for work. Good to know the areas nice tho. x

Guest renandvik

Hi Everyone, we'll be arriving in Perth in June and looking to rent around Ocean Reef/Quinns so if theres any newcomers or anyone else that fancies hooking up for a coffee/wine or beer we'd love to hear from you. We have an 11 year old and a Choc Lab called Cookie, so where we end up I g8uess is going to very much depend on those two!! xx

Hi all,

My wife and I and our baby Son are moving to Perth in 6 weeks (flying on 21st May) we'll be staying in Connolly initially for 2 months. Would be happy to meet up and make new friends!

Hope to see you all then!

All the best

Ben, Verity & Abel

HI Ben & family,

Connolly is about 15 up from Woodvale, nice area, esp for golfers! My brother in law lives there. x

I know! I'm not much of a golfer- but it should be pretty quiet there as the rental we have for the first 2 months backs onto the golf course! Haha!

6 weeks and counting!

Archived