Worlds Fattest Man - 58 Stone Brit

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest guest30085

He who casts the first stone . . . . like I said its easy to judge and ridicule, god help anyone ever ending up in such a difficult situation, whether its weight, alcohol abuse, drug use etc. If only we were all so perfect :wubclub:

He who casts the first stone . . . . like I said its easy to judge and ridicule, god help anyone ever ending up in such a difficult situation, whether its weight, alcohol abuse, drug use etc. If only we were all so perfect :wubclub:

Agree. We all have our demons and food is clearly his. As has been asked though, how is he getting his food? He needs some tough love I reckon. As someone who is carrying a few extra pounds, I can't condemn him at all because, as much as my hubby tells me to eat less and exercise more, I just can't do it for long. God knows where you start when you are his size - it must just seem impossible to him.

lard drip maybe?

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

by the way I really doubt that he is the fattest one in the WORLD, I live in the US and I see morbidly obese people all the time:sad:

the ones that can still move use special scooters in supermarkets ( provided by the supermarket, not their own) to take them around:arghh:

Agree. We all have our demons and food is clearly his. As has been asked though, how is he getting his food? He needs some tough love I reckon. As someone who is carrying a few extra pounds, I can't condemn him at all because, as much as my hubby tells me to eat less and exercise more, I just can't do it for long. God knows where you start when you are his size - it must just seem impossible to him.

Good point .... Where does he start, but it is known fact that it is the last few pounds that are stubborn to shift, I think I control my weight by thinking about being huge like this ......... I look around and realise that I am not fat, just out of shape a bit.

I sometimes use the excuse that clothes manufacturers are cutting back on the amount of fabric they are using, when in reality I haven't been moving around as much as I should do and have been eating too many crisps. I am now thinking of cheese as I write this post, extra strong mature cheddar, why I am not even hungry, comfort eating maybe, I can't afford to give in as I can only afford one seat on the plane

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

by the way I really doubt that he is the fattest one in the WORLD, I live in the US and I see morbidly obese people all the time:sad:

the ones that can still move use special scooters in supermarkets ( provided by the supermarket, not their own) to take them around:arghh:

They must be strong ones:wink:

Or reinforced:biggrin:

Guest tandcmum

as others have said, I wonder where he is getting the food (or the money to buy it) from, someone must be making it for him and bringing it to him. I doubt you could just sudenyl cut down the amount of calories someone is having but as he is at the mercy of someone providing for him it could start to be reduced, if he doesn't like his healthy options he doesn't get to eat, simple.

I know some say we can't be judgemental as we all hve our emons but this man is costing the taxpayers millions and is contributing nothing. Sad sad state of affairs and not all his fault either but more could be done

I once watched an interview with one of America's fattest men. He said it is like being a drug addict, only I am not allowed to go cold turkey, as we have to eat a little every day to sustain ourselves. It is like asking a heavy smoker to stop smoking, but have one a day. I suppose that was an insight into the kind of battle people have with food, yet food is all around us, and not considered an evil. It is probably also very easy, to get into any kind of situation where you start piling on the pounds, then stones, and before you know it you have gained a few sizes.... Saying that, if I were getting ill or becoming stranded I would force whoever lived with me to lock me in a room....

Good point .... Where does he start, but it is known fact that it is the last few pounds that are stubborn to shift, I think I control my weight by thinking about being huge like this ......... I look around and realise that I am not fat, just out of shape a bit.

I sometimes use the excuse that clothes manufacturers are cutting back on the amount of fabric they are using, when in reality I haven't been moving around as much as I should do and have been eating too many crisps. I am now thinking of cheese as I write this post, extra strong mature cheddar, why I am not even hungry, comfort eating maybe, I can't afford to give in as I can only afford one seat on the plane

cheese :)