A Million or a Visa???

Candygirl

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would settle for the million as long as that is a Million pounds and not dollars!! then I would buy a caravan and a bottle of gas and give society & the tax man the finger!! Oh and maybe a money belt you can't trust the bank's these days thieving gits....

does the ££££ option mean you'd buy the caravan & tour the Black Country rather than Oz then????? I wouldn't advise it- it's absolutely freezing mate !!!!:cry:

does the ££££ option mean you'd buy the caravan & tour the Black Country rather than Oz then????? I wouldn't advise it- it's absolutely freezing mate !!!!:cry:

Nothing wrong with a little bit of cold, I am acclimatised to that!! and I have already toured the Black Country, lived there for nearly 28 years!! but still lots I have not seen in the UK, as for the temperature here and the rain, now that takes some getting used to!! what people don't realise is you come here and still have to work in this heat, most Aussies are already used to it has they were born here, regardless of what people think its not all sat by your pool (if you have one) or on the beach with your margarita's, so give me the UK temperature anyday, I can always jump on a plane there and be in the sun in 2 and a bit hours to take a holiday..

I am sure it is freezing, but not a Mozzy in site, now that has to be a bonus....:biggrin:

Nothing wrong with a little bit of cold, I am acclimatised to that!! and I have already toured the Black Country, lived there for nearly 28 years!! but still lots I have not seen in the UK, as for the temperature here and the rain, now that takes some getting used to!! what people don't realise is you come here and still have to work in this heat, most Aussies are already used to it has they were born here, regardless of what people think its not all sat by your pool (if you have one) or on the beach with your margarita's, so give me the UK temperature anyday, I can always jump on a plane there and be in the sun in 2 and a bit hours to take a holiday..

I am sure it is freezing, but not a Mozzy in site, now that has to be a bonus....:biggrin:

Come to Scotland in our wet cold summers and you WILL meet some mozzy friends.

Archived