SNOW!!!!

2tigers

We have howling wind and rain here in deepest darkest Devon; the proximity of moorland and sea means it rains most days. Today though is also bitterly cold. I don't mind though as we are having a jammies day :cute:

no work to go to today, no school and no shopping needed. A day old B&W war movies was kicked off with Clark Gabel's 'Run Silent, Run Deep' Love it :wink:

Now I am messing around in the kitchen waiting for my pizza dough to prove before I give it a jolly good bashing:laugh:

Millie x

Guest Wanna b warm

Proper snow here in Cambridgeshire..as nice as it looks and as much as the kids are enjoying it can't wait to never see it again.. Lol

My Mum was in Aldi and said it was packed, she said to the cash lady - is it always like this on a Saturday? And the lady said its busy but no, not like this, its gone mad - she said its the snow, everyones going nuts hahahaha

Kids had a fab play out in it today, then in the bath by 4pm (very happy me haha)...... lit the coal fire and its roaring :) Bliss

Well I tried to drive to work this evening here in the Midlands, but could not even make it a mile down the road in my rear wheel MGF! My OH does not understand the fuss I made as he goes out in his BMW sledding.....he even turns his traction control off. Me on the other hand, a bit of skidding and not being able to drive over 15mph and I pull over ringing him upset! lol. I just don't feel confident or find it fun! Can not wait to be in oz and never see the snow again!

Guest AKA63029
My Mum was in Aldi and said it was packed, she said to the cash lady - is it always like this on a Saturday? And the lady said its busy but no, not like this, its gone mad - she said its the snow, everyones going nuts hahahaha

Kids had a fab play out in it today, then in the bath by 4pm (very happy me haha)...... lit the coal fire and its roaring :) Bliss

Hi ya Tigers.

Snow here to, (Hertfordshire).

Popped down Tesco about two hours ago for some ciggys and the place was humming.:mad:

Shouldn't really get riled, but IT'S NOT THE APOCALYPSE FOLKS, JUST A BIT OF SNOW.:mad:

No, they weren't all buying necessities but bread, booze, cakes, washing powder, all things,:arghh:

Cheers Tony.

Guest AKA63029
Wouldn't say no to a bit of snow!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12203[/ATTACH]

:chatterbox::chatterbox::cool: I tell you what Cats, would make your post count on PIO rocket.:embarrassed:

Guest rachie27

As much as I love the snow I am a little concerned as I fly to Perth on Friday and I know London doesn't cope well with snow. Really hope it goes before then. Might as well enjoy it last bit of snow I'll see for a while :biggrin:

We live in Cramlington Northumberland we have snow now.

Still not a flake in Hexham! It was trying to snow in Newcastle earlier, but as we were driving home the temp was rising the further west we got. Still only managed to get to 3 degs though!

My oh hasn't seen snow for a few years so keeps looking hopefully out of the window. Might have to drive east again tomorrow to keep him happy.

Funny, my kitten was going nuts scratching at the window with huge eyes as the snow was falling :)

Its nice for now, but I know if it stays its welcome I'll get fed up of it - guess I'd never be good going on a ski holiday!

Also, those going to Australia - did you know they get snow there too? Seriously! http://ski.com.au/packages/index.html?country=Australia

I was so surprised when I moved over there and heard they had snow!

Archived