Is it worth bringing my car? The Iron Lady's trusty new calculator reveals all!

Iron Chef

Guest Guest67761
Hi chef,we are heading to perth in mid oct,just wondering if i should bother bringing my ford transit,its a 2006

transit 260 swb van, 2 ltr turbo diesel,its got 11400 on the clock.It has no air con.

Any help would be great chef,thanks.

It's hard to be really exact without all of the information, however based on the details provided I can see that it should cost you somewhere around GBP£1,250 for shipping, about AUD$2,500 in Australia for customs costs and import taxes, another AUD$1,700 for road registration costs, and our service fee at AUD$990 if you choose the full package ... this is around AUD$7,200 in total.

Regards,

Craig.

Hi Iron Lady, hopefully you can give me an idea of whether it is worth bringing our motor........

-Nissan Qashqai (Dualis)

-Hatchback

-1.6L unleaded

-Manual

-Front wheel drive

-12000 miles

-duraguard seat coating and pearl black paint

-AC

-Worth £11000 GBP

-Guide range $20-23k

-Aus market value $23k

-Brisbane

Cheers

Cazza

Hi Cazza,

Thanks for giving us lots of details. Here are the estimated costs for you to bring this vehicle with you to Australia including modifications necessary to meet ADR's and road registration costs.

--shipping costs --

$1,447 ocean freight

$169 insurance (optional)

$1,500 customs & port fees

$363 import duty

$923 GST

-- road registration costs --

$700 ADR compliance

$150 roadworthy requirements

$600 registration (12 months)

$254 stamp duty

-- other costs --

$50 import approval application

$990 Iron Lady Imports fee ('A' Package)

All costs listed are in AUD$ and any costs that were converted from GBP£ were calculated at the current exchange rate.

This is calculated using the current shipping costs from either Southampton or Newcastle port via standard RORO (roll-on/roll-off) shipping service. It does not include transport to the port however we can get a quote to have the vehicle collected if you are not able to arrange delivery to the port yourself.

Let me know if you need to know any more or if you wanted to get started with paperwork to make it happen.

Best wishes,

Craig @ Iron Lady Imports

Guest Guest67761
Hi,

I hope you can still do this for Euro prices. We're shipping from Ireland and the car will be in a container with our furniture (40ft instead of 20ft for furniture alone). Here's the details and thanks a mil.

- year of manufacture 2002

- make, model & variant Honda Civic

- body type (coupe, convertible, etc) Sedan - 4 door (1.4) S

- engine size & fuel type 1396 cc Unleaded

- transmission automatic

- drive type (4WD, front wheel drive, etc) ?

- mileage 71,022km

- any special features, options or modification No

- does it have aircon yes - but needs fixin

- realistic current UK market value €3400

- Australian RedBook value (www.redbook.com.au - click through to the page with 'Private Price Guide', 'Trade In Price Guide' and 'Price When New' listed, then tell us the 'Private Price Guide' range) - $5,700 - $7,400

- Australian market value (http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/search.aspx - search for the closest matching vehicle) - $8250

- which Australian state/city Central Coast, NSW

We can certainly help with the process regardless of where you are coming from and also which ever removals company you use should make little difference. We can look after the customs clearance including valuation of the vehicle here in Australia, then take it from there for the stages required to get it ready to drive on the road here. Obviously with freight already being included you will only need to look at the costs once it lands here which should be roughly as follows:

$1,100-1,500 customs, quarantine & port fees

$75 import duty

$306 GST

$750 ADR compliance

$45 stamp duty

All costs are in AUD$. Our service fee will be additional and the cost will depend on what you require exactly, if you already have Australian import approval, etc.

Please check what the extra cost is going to be for the 40 foot container to include the car as it could well be more than the cost of shipping the car on it's own. If we were going to handle shipping the car alone then it might cost around £375 for transport from Belfast or Dublin, plus around £950 for the ocean freight. If the extra container space and vehicle packing fees are around £1,350 or less then going with the container would be the better option, otherwise we should look at the normal RORO shipping option also.

Regards,

Hi Ironlady,

Can yuo advise if worthwhile shipping from Ireland?

- year of manufacture 2007

- make, model & variant VW Passat

- body type - 4 door saloon

- engine size & fuel type 2.0L Diesel

- transmission Manual

- drive type (4WD, front wheel drive, etc) ? front wheel drive

- mileage 225,000KMS

- any special features, options or modification No

- does it have aircon yes

- realistic current UK market value €8250 Ireland

- Australian RedBook value (www.redbook.com.au - click through to the page with 'Private Price Guide', 'Trade In Price Guide' and 'Price When New' listed, then tell us the 'Private Price Guide' range) -

- Australian market value (http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/search.aspx - search for the closest matching vehicle) - $20000

- which Australian state/city Central Coast, NSW

Based on the information provided I have calculated the following estimated costs for you to bring this vehicle with you to Australia including modifications necessary to meet ADR's and road registration costs.

--shipping costs --

$1,447 ocean freight (£950 converted to AUD$)

$102 insurance (optional)

$1,200-1,600 customs, quarantine & port fees

$200 import duty

$575 GST

$750 ADR compliance

$120 stamp duty

-- other costs --

This is calculated using the current shipping costs from either Southampton or Newcastle port via standard RORO (roll-on/roll-off) shipping service. It does not include transport to the port however we can get a quote to have the vehicle collected if you are not able to arrange delivery to the port yourself. Transport from either Dublin or Belfast should be around £375 give or take.

If you are shipping this vehicle by container with household goods then the costs will vary a little and obviously the ocean freight cost can be subtracted.

Please let me know if you need more information at all.

Best wishes,

Hi

Can you advise whether it would be worth my while shipping my car from Ireland to Perth?

Make Toyota

Model Avensis 1.8 Luna

Year 2007

Transmission Manual

Mileage 110000 kms

Aircon Yes

current market value in Ireland between €5500-6500

cant find a market value in perth as they dont do that model

Any advise much appreciated

Guest Guest67761
Hi

Can you advise whether it would be worth my while shipping my car from Ireland to Perth?

Make Toyota

Model Avensis 1.8 Luna

Year 2007

Transmission Manual

Mileage 110000 kms

Aircon Yes

current market value in Ireland between €5500-6500

cant find a market value in perth as they dont do that model

Any advise much appreciated

Based on the information provided and a rough guess of the likely Australian Customs value for this car, I have calculated the following estimated costs for you to bring this vehicle with you to Australia including modifications necessary to meet ADR's and road registration costs.

--shipping costs --

$1,444 ocean freight

$84 insurance (optional)

$1,200-1,600 customs, quarantine & port fees

$75 import duty

$310 GST

$800 ADR compliance

$41 stamp duty

-- other costs --

This is calculated using the current shipping costs from either Southampton or Newcastle port via standard RORO (roll-on/roll-off) shipping service. Transport from Ireland to a suitable shipping port in the UK could cost around £375 to £450 depending on where you are located exactly, otherwise if you are able to deliver the car to the port in Southampton then it would not cost any extra.

Let me know if you need any more information at all.

Regards,

Craig Moor

Iron Lady Imports

banner2.jpgbanner2.jpg

Edited by Guest67761

Guest ManchesterOz

Hi i think i know the answer already but just looking for confirmation really, is it worth shipping my car

1998 AUDI A4 SALLON

1.8 PETROL

MANUAL FRONT WHEEL DRIVE

126000 MILES

UK VALUE 750

AUD 6K

KINGSCLIFF/NSW

TA

Hi,

I was wondering if you could let me know if it would be worth taking my car to Oz? Details as follows:

-Nissan 350Z

-2 door

-3.5L unleaded

-Manual

-60 000 miles

-AC

-Worth £6500 GBP

Heading to Brisbane.

Can only find the Japanese versions of these cars in oz (Fairlady) not the UK models. The Japanese models from Redbook are:

- AUD$15 - 22K

- AUD $65,990 when new.

Not sure if this matters but had the clutch start bypassed - starts straight away with just the turn of the key.

Thank you!

Guest Guest67761
Hi,

I was wondering if you could let me know if it would be worth taking my car to Oz? Details as follows:

-Nissan 350Z

-2 door

-3.5L unleaded

-Manual

-60 000 miles

-AC

-Worth £6500 GBP

Heading to Brisbane.

Can only find the Japanese versions of these cars in oz (Fairlady) not the UK models. The Japanese models from Redbook are:

- AUD$15 - 22K

- AUD $65,990 when new.

Not sure if this matters but had the clutch start bypassed - starts straight away with just the turn of the key.

Thank you!

I assume from your comments that there are major differences between the Japanese and UK spec versions of this car, if so please let me know the main differences? These were not sold in Australia as a Fairlady, they were badged as 350Z here too.

The closest I can see to what you have listed is this: http://www.redbook.com.au/cars/research/used/details/2004-nissan-350z-z33-90608?R=90608&Silo=spec&Vertical=car&Ridx=1&eapi=2 .. based on this I have calculated the following estimated costs for you to bring this vehicle with you to Australia including modifications necessary to meet ADR's and road registration costs.

--shipping costs --

$1,444 ocean freight

$100 insurance (optional)

$1,200-1,600 customs & port fees

$379 import duty

$951 GST

$700 ADR compliance

$266 stamp duty

-- other costs --

This is calculated using the current shipping costs from either Southampton or Newcastle port via standard RORO (roll-on/roll-off) shipping service. It does not include transport to the port however we can get a quote to have the vehicle collected if you are not able to arrange delivery to the port yourself.

Let me know if you need any more information at all.

Regards,

Craig Moor

Iron Lady Imports

Guest Guest67761
Hi i think i know the answer already but just looking for confirmation really, is it worth shipping my car

1998 AUDI A4 SALLON

1.8 PETROL

MANUAL FRONT WHEEL DRIVE

126000 MILES

UK VALUE 750

AUD 6K

KINGSCLIFF/NSW

TA

After having a quick look around it seems that this car will cost around $3,360 to import to Australia plus around $1,550 for on-road costs and another $1,000 for other minor costs and our service fee ... all up it will be around $6,000 give or take which seems to be what they are worth here. I would only suggest bringing this car with you if you actually wanted to keep it, otherwise if you were leaning towards selling already then that would probably be the way to go.

Regards,

Craig Moor

Iron Lady Imports

We can certainly help with the process regardless of where you are coming from and also which ever removals company you use should make little difference. We can look after the customs clearance including valuation of the vehicle here in Australia, then take it from there for the stages required to get it ready to drive on the road here. Obviously with freight already being included you will only need to look at the costs once it lands here which should be roughly as follows:

$1,100-1,500 customs, quarantine & port fees

$75 import duty

$306 GST

$750 ADR compliance

$45 stamp duty

All costs are in AUD$. Our service fee will be additional and the cost will depend on what you require exactly, if you already have Australian import approval, etc.

Please check what the extra cost is going to be for the 40 foot container to include the car as it could well be more than the cost of shipping the car on it's own. If we were going to handle shipping the car alone then it might cost around £375 for transport from Belfast or Dublin, plus around £950 for the ocean freight. If the extra container space and vehicle packing fees are around £1,350 or less then going with the container would be the better option, otherwise we should look at the normal RORO shipping option also.

Regards,

Thanks Craig,

The Container charge seems to be roughly the same as Roro. When you add the extra Australian costs, it seems that it wouldn't be worth it for us. So going by the original post in this thread, our car would be a category C. Would you agree or am I adding it wrong?

Thanks again.

Hello, we're wondering if it's worth transporting our Kia Cee'd 3 with us to Oz, we're flying from Heathrow ourselves on 11 November, so it doesn't give us very long to organise.

It's a 2010 Kia Cee'd 3

- 5 door hatchback,

- 1.6 petrol engine,

- 5-speed manual transmission

- with air con

- cruise control

- 37,000 miles approx

In the UK the resale value is approximately £7,000

I don't think this particular model has ever been available for sale in Australia, although there are plenty of other Kia models on sale.

thanks for any help

Hi,

First post on the forums, so please go easy!

Can I get advice on taking the following car to Oz:

Audi A4 Avant 2.5TDi V6 Quattro

Spec: 6 speed manual, sport suspension, air con, leather, sunroof

Reg: Jan 2003

Approx value: £4000

AUD$ value: $10k to $12k

Looking to move in Jan 2013.

Many thanks

Neil.

Guest Guest67761
Thanks Craig,

The Container charge seems to be roughly the same as Roro. When you add the extra Australian costs, it seems that it wouldn't be worth it for us. So going by the original post in this thread, our car would be a category C. Would you agree or am I adding it wrong?

Thanks again.

It's certainly not an ideal car to bring to Australia being a variant which was not sold here in the exact same version, and the financial numbers are not stunning either, so unless you have some personal attachment to the car then it's probably best to sell it before you leave.

Best wishes,

Craig Moor

Iron Lady Imports

Guest Guest67761
Hello, we're wondering if it's worth transporting our Kia Cee'd 3 with us to Oz, we're flying from Heathrow ourselves on 11 November, so it doesn't give us very long to organise.

It's a 2010 Kia Cee'd 3

- 5 door hatchback,

- 1.6 petrol engine,

- 5-speed manual transmission

- with air con

- cruise control

- 37,000 miles approx

In the UK the resale value is approximately £7,000

I don't think this particular model has ever been available for sale in Australia, although there are plenty of other Kia models on sale.

thanks for any help

Although the Kia Cee'd was not sold in Australia it was built on the Hyundai i30 floorpan so we can work out the likely valuation for Australian customs with that as a rough base. After doing the calculations it looks like this car is worth much more in the UK as it would be in Australia as long as the £7,000 value you have given is a realistic sale price. It would have to be worth around £3,500 or you would need to have some special attachment to this vehicle to make it worthwhile importing to Australia. This is mainly due to it not being a model sold here and therefore being worth a fair bit less than models which were sold here.

Maybe not the answer you wanted to hear but better to be honest and avoid losing money.

Best wishes,

Craig Moor

Iron Lady Imports

Hi,

First post on the forums, so please go easy!

Can I get advice on taking the following car to Oz:

Audi A4 Avant 2.5TDi V6 Quattro

Spec: 6 speed manual, sport suspension, air con, leather, sunroof

Reg: Jan 2003

Approx value: £4000

AUD$ value: $10k to $12k

Looking to move in Jan 2013.

Many thanks

Neil.

Hi Neil,

This is a model that was sold in Australia although we only got them in this year range with a 1.8 turbo or 2.0 non-turbo petrol option. The 2.5 V6 turbo diesel must be quite a machine.

Just guessing that you are moving to Perth the costs to get this car into Australia including modifications necessary to meet ADR's and road registration costs should be roughly as follows, although it could be slightly less depending on the final valuation of the vehicle based on mileage, condition, etc.

--shipping costs --

$1,461 ocean freight (RORO)

$62 total loss insurance (optional)

$1,000 to $1,500 customs, quarantine & port fees

$275 Australian Customs vehicle valuation

$150 import duty

$467 GST

$800 ADR compliance

$83 stamp duty

-- other costs --

All costs are listed in AUD$ and any costs converted from other currencies have been calculated at the current exchange rate. This is assuming you do not already have your Australian import approval and will be using our 'A' Package service for assistance from start to finish. The shipping rate has been calculated based on RORO (roll-on/roll-off) shipping from either Southampton or Newcastle port. It does not include transport to the port however we can request a quote to have the vehicle collected if you are not able to deliver to the port yourself. If you are planning to ship the vehicle in the same container as household goods then you should let us know more about your situation by email if you would like us to provide more detailed information.

Regards,

Craig Moor

Iron Lady Imports

Hiya . got a 1989 mini 30th edition. Modified 1380 engine, 54,000 miles , no aircon (lol) , valued at 3k by owners club paid £2700 for it. Not sure on oz value as its a classic car here. Any advice wether its worth shipping over for a good life in the sun. cheers arnie

Hi Arnie,

The first thing to check is the actual date of manufacture because if it was actually built anytime before 1st Jan 1989 then it could be imported under the Personal Import Scheme or possible the Pre-1989 Scheme, and it's always nice to have options, however I suspect being a 30th Edition it would be a 1989 build date.

It's hard to do calculations for cars like this without knowing a lot more about them and/or seeing photos to work out the likely valuation for Australian Customs, so here is a ballpark breakdown which could be give or take a little depending on the final valuation:

--shipping costs --

$1,461 ocean freight (RORO)

$47 total loss insurance (optional)

$1,000 to $1,500 customs, quarantine & port fees

$275 Australian Customs vehicle valuation

$100 import duty

$361 GST

$800 ADR compliance

$55 stamp duty

-- other costs --

All costs are listed in AUD$ and any costs converted from other currencies have been calculated at the current exchange rate. This is assuming you do not already have your Australian import approval and will be using our 'A' Package service for assistance from start to finish. The shipping rate has been calculated based on RORO (roll-on/roll-off) shipping from either Southampton or Newcastle port. It does not include transport to the port however we can request a quote to have the vehicle collected if you are not able to deliver to the port yourself. If you are planning to ship the vehicle in the same container as household goods then you should let us know more about your situation by email if you would like us to provide more detailed information.

If the car is better than average as far as specification, condition, or just special in some other way then it may be worth anything from around $8,000 to $13,000 or even more for a really exceptional Mini. I can't advise on the viability of importing this specific car without knowing a lot more about it, but hopefully this information will give you a good idea of the costs so you can make your decision more easily.

Regards,

Craig Moor

Iron Lady Imports

Guest jamesbond

Hi,

I hope you could give me some guidance on this.

We are planning to move to Australia by the end of next year. I would like upgrade my car now and bring it over (in 12 months). I have been looking at the BMW 5 series. The problem is that the model I like 3.0L Sedan 530D is not a standard model in AUS. The alternatives are the 520D (2.0L smaller engine) or 535D (too expensive and difficult to find).

What are the main issues with buying and shipping a 530D? Will the 520D make my life easier (insurance, opportunity to sell, etc?) ?

Is it ok to buy the 530D private? Is it ok to present for customs valuation a purchase receipt instead of a business invoice? As they will have no direct comparison with an Australian model, I wonder if this will work.

Thank you.

Brian

Craig,

Thanks for your detailed breakdown, I've had two quotes since asking on the forum. One was for £2k the other £6k. As your breakdown shows, there are many bits to the puzzle that all add up. On balance I don't think it's worth the hassle and delay (up to 12 weeks) for a car that's worth £4k.

Regards

Neil.

Guest Guest67761
Hi,

I hope you could give me some guidance on this.

We are planning to move to Australia by the end of next year. I would like upgrade my car now and bring it over (in 12 months). I have been looking at the BMW 5 series. The problem is that the model I like 3.0L Sedan 530D is not a standard model in AUS. The alternatives are the 520D (2.0L smaller engine) or 535D (too expensive and difficult to find).

What are the main issues with buying and shipping a 530D? Will the 520D make my life easier (insurance, opportunity to sell, etc?) ?

Is it ok to buy the 530D private? Is it ok to present for customs valuation a purchase receipt instead of a business invoice? As they will have no direct comparison with an Australian model, I wonder if this will work.

Thank you.

Brian

Hi Brian,

The 530D was sold in Australia and would be a perfect option to bring with you, just make sure you choose one with the same specification as the Australian model (leather interior, automatic transmission, etc) if you want it to be easy to resell here.

As a personal import under the Personal Import Scheme you need some proof of purchase regardless of where you got the car. The value used for Australian Customs is a totally different valuation done by an independent Australian Customs approved valuation service at the time. We arrange all of this for you so you will not need to worry about it.

Just let us know once you have owned the car for about 9-10 month and are a few months away from being ready to bring it over.

Regards,

Craig Moor

Iron Lady Imports

Guest jamesbond
Hi Brian,

The 530D was sold in Australia and would be a perfect option to bring with you, just make sure you choose one with the same specification as the Australian model (leather interior, automatic transmission, etc) if you want it to be easy to resell here.

As a personal import under the Personal Import Scheme you need some proof of purchase regardless of where you got the car. The value used for Australian Customs is a totally different valuation done by an independent Australian Customs approved valuation service at the time. We arrange all of this for you so you will not need to worry about it.

Just let us know once you have owned the car for about 9-10 month and are a few months away from being ready to bring it over.

Regards,

Craig Moor

Iron Lady Imports

Thanks Craig. I will do so.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Iron Chef... Trying to work out if we should delay our plans by 4 months next year so I can bring my car over. Both of us want to leave our jobs and get going ASAP and had agreed on end of March next year but I will have owned my car for 12 months in mid July.. Got friends who moved out last year and they said it's def worth doing, but would like an expert opinion please :) Details are as follows:

- year of manufacture 2006

- make, model & variant BMW 1 Series 120D M Sport

- body type (coupe, convertible, etc) 5 Dr Hatchback

- engine size & fuel type 2 ltr Diesel

- transmission Manual

- drive type (4WD, front wheel drive, etc) Rear wheel drive

- mileage 60000 miles / 96560 km

- any special features, options or modifications full leather seats, M Sport pack (steering wheel, door handle lighting, stiffened suspension, tuning, door sill trim) auto wipers, auto lights, stop start ignition

- does it have aircon Yes

- realistic current UK market value £8000

- Australian RedBook value (www.redbook.com.au - click through to the page with 'Private Price Guide', 'Trade In Price Guide' and 'Price When New' listed, then tell us the 'Private Price Guide' range) $19,300 - $21,900

- Australian market value (http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/search.aspx - search for the closest matching vehicle) $21,500 - $23,985

- which Australian state/city Brisbane

Hi could you please price from UK its my wifes car and she would live to have it there, thanks

What I need from you:

- year of manufacture - 2002

- make, model & variant – Audi TT 1.8T quattro

- body type (coupe, convertible, etc) - Coupe

- engine size & fuel type 1.8 - Petrol

- transmission - Mnaual

- drive type (4WD, front wheel drive, etc) – 4wd

- mileage – 85000mls – 136000kms

- any special features, options or modification - Leather

- does it have aircon - Yes

- realistic current UK market value - £4500

- Australian RedBook value (www.redbook.com.au - click through to the page with 'Private Price Guide', 'Trade In Price Guide' and 'Price When New' listed, then tell us the 'Private Price Guide' range)

- Australian market value (http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/search.aspx - search for the closest matching vehicle) $17000 - $19000

- which Australian state/city – WA / Perth

Please note when you are searching that most Vauxhall, Opel and some Chevrolet models will be badged as Holden in Australia.

Hey Iron Chef... Trying to work out if we should delay our plans by 4 months next year so I can bring my car over. Both of us want to leave our jobs and get going ASAP and had agreed on end of March next year but I will have owned my car for 12 months in mid July.. Got friends who moved out last year and they said it's def worth doing, but would like an expert opinion please :) Details are as follows:

- year of manufacture 2006

- make, model & variant BMW 1 Series 120D M Sport

- body type (coupe, convertible, etc) 5 Dr Hatchback

- engine size & fuel type 2 ltr Diesel

- transmission Manual

- drive type (4WD, front wheel drive, etc) Rear wheel drive

- mileage 60000 miles / 96560 km

- any special features, options or modifications full leather seats, M Sport pack (steering wheel, door handle lighting, stiffened suspension, tuning, door sill trim) auto wipers, auto lights, stop start ignition

- does it have aircon Yes

- realistic current UK market value £8000

- Australian RedBook value (www.redbook.com.au - click through to the page with 'Private Price Guide', 'Trade In Price Guide' and 'Price When New' listed, then tell us the 'Private Price Guide' range) $19,300 - $21,900

- Australian market value (http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/search.aspx - search for the closest matching vehicle) $21,500 - $23,985

- which Australian state/city Brisbane

Ok plugging it into the calculator puts it almost smack bang on the Australian value, so bring it if you love it, not for potential profit. Given you're thinking of staying on for longer to meet the criteria, I'd say it's probably not worth the extra hassle, but again, if you're rabidly in love with your car, we're happy to help. We never got the M Sport Diesel here, so it would probably do a bit better at sale time than the Aussie figures you've listed there, but I've calculated using those figures.

Hi could you please price from UK its my wifes car and she would live to have it there, thanks

What I need from you:

- year of manufacture - 2002

- make, model & variant – Audi TT 1.8T quattro

- body type (coupe, convertible, etc) - Coupe

- engine size & fuel type 1.8 - Petrol

- transmission - Mnaual

- drive type (4WD, front wheel drive, etc) – 4wd

- mileage – 85000mls – 136000kms

- any special features, options or modification - Leather

- does it have aircon - Yes

- realistic current UK market value - £4500

- Australian RedBook value (www.redbook.com.au - click through to the page with 'Private Price Guide', 'Trade In Price Guide' and 'Price When New' listed, then tell us the 'Private Price Guide' range)

- Australian market value (http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/search.aspx - search for the closest matching vehicle) $17000 - $19000

- which Australian state/city – WA / Perth

Please note when you are searching that most Vauxhall, Opel and some Chevrolet models will be badged as Holden in Australia.

Welcome to the forum Mitch! Yours is a category A, the calculator is saying you'll be in front by a few thousand dollars.