What have you done today to get yourself to OZ?

thewebweazel

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I've sold my car today...woooo hoooo ! Thank heavens as well cos I'm flying out to Oz on Monday and the shippers are coming this friday (kinda needed to sell the car to pay for the shippers!)

Now to finish off sorting the house out, and then my hard drives so I've got stuff to watch on the plane and for when I get there !

Guest matthewB

Went to London to get my New Zealand passport renewed! After my up-coming detachment to the Falklands islands i'm going to Aus for a month to scout it out and have a peek at some jobs!

flight leaves tomorrow !!!! have a sinking feeling ive forgotten something.....

We were only saying this morning that we were gonna send you a message wishing you luck before you left. We have been out all day with Rich's original trainer finalising paperwork for TRA. Cannot believe we have missed you before you headed off!!!!:mad:

Wishing you both a safe flight.

Enjoy yourselves and keep us posted on your new lives in Paradise xxx

Some really good news from all you Guys:biggrin: Everyone's getting organised!!!

Had lunch with OH's original Trainer today finalising paperwork for TRA - all completed now Thank God.

Seeing our lawyer tomorrow to swear 3 Stat Decs and collect final translations of business registrations, then all I have to do is photocopy the lever arch file of papers and fly to UK on Friday to get certified and sent off to Oz - then the real fun begins, 12 weeks of waiting for a decision!!!

Guest MatJayJay

Sent off email requests to try and get my documents ready for registering as an Australian OT. Awaiting IELTS results too. Hopefully got the right grades (seemed easy enough but I've been proven wrong before!!!)

Some really good news from all you Guys:biggrin: Everyone's getting organised!!!

Had lunch with OH's original Trainer today finalising paperwork for TRA - all completed now Thank God.

Seeing our lawyer tomorrow to swear 3 Stat Decs and collect final translations of business registrations, then all I have to do is photocopy the lever arch file of papers and fly to UK on Friday to get certified and sent off to Oz - then the real fun begins, 12 weeks of waiting for a decision!!!

Fingers and toes crossed for you and OH, Candygirl, as you apply for the TRA - it's all the waiting that is so hard :smile: