Christmas - who is off to the beach tomorrow, and where are you going?

p0msd0wnunder

Guest Guest16631

..........................there are usually public BBQ's .............................might be worth checking the council web site........................have a lovely day.............!!On the foreshore at Mullaloo Beach there is a large stretch of park that has two playgrounds. The park runs between the beach and the road, and features picnic tables, gazebos and bbqs. There are two sets of toilets / change rooms.........never been hope this helps if right place......??

Just us 4 here. Gonna have scambled eggs and smoked salmon on toast for breakkie then had to the beach with sandwiches then a roast on the barbie...I know...not shrimps but one step at a time!!!!

Full English brekkie and then down to Mullaloo beach. Traditional turkey dinner late on at friends with seafood starters and pavlova and christmas pudding for dessert. Bring it on, it's the only part of Christmas I enjoy, you can keep the presents and the decorations. It is sharing food and good times with friends (or family) that matters most to me.