Chistmas holidays in quarantine

NowPerth

We were very upset to find that Byford station (Perth) is closed to visitors for nearly 2 weeks over Christmas and New Year (it hadn't occurred to me because I hadn't really thought about it). So for nearly half of their time there we can't visit our pets.:cry: Dog walking companies can't go either so that isn't an option. Tuesday will be the last time that we see them until the New Year.:sad:

We were told though that the staff there would be taking the dogs into the runs regularly and that they stay to play with them rather than just leaving them on their own.

It looks as though I will have to get to the shops quickly so that they can unwrap their presents on Tuesday.

Buddy arrived at Eastern Creek the day they closed for Christmas 2009, so had no visitors for his first two weeks. He was fine.

The staff were very busy so we tried to not bother them too much, but, of course, we did want to know that he had arrived safely. They were so nice and calm. It really helped.

The dog walkers went in as soon as they could and he loved that, but I honestly don't think the dogs mind as much as we do!!! And they get over it fairly quickly.

Archived