morbid thought...

Sol2Oz

Guest littlesarah

Wherever I am in the world, I'd like to be cremated, and have my ashes scattered. I don't really mind too much where (though I love where I live so much, I'd quite like them to be thrown around the beach).

As long as I get a Christian funeral at 'my' church, with happy music and thanks for the life I've lived and the time I had, I will be happy. I'd rather my loved ones spend a little time and faith on my soul than on my remains.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gothic Rose

I have a really poinant memory from one of the Biker Rallys I attended. I was sat by a big fire pit & a Biker guy I didn't know asked if I'd help him with a little ritual. he told me that his mate had been killed twenty years before & he'd inherited the guys Bikes & said they had him cremated & for the last twenty years he has been taking his friend along to all the rallys he attended. & then he said there is not very much of him left now & so we sprinkled a little bit of his friend into the fire & drank a toast to a good Bikers memory....

My father was cremated & he is in a jar in his friends family crypt in Portugal until my mother dies then she will be cremated & mixed in with my father. He said I should paint their ashes into a few pictures which is kind of Cool to.

I'd like an old style pyre but thats not allowed so I shall be cremated & Thorn shall own my ashes to do with as he wills & Vice Versa

Archived