only relavent in 3 years time

KIRK AND CO

That'll do us lol or a wendy house!

I built an playhouse for the kids on the decking, two windows, a door, fully lined, carpets and has an electric light..............................I'll do you a good deal or it goes with the house sale ! :wink:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I built an playhouse for the kids on the decking, two windows, a door, fully lined, carpets and has an electric light..............................I'll do you a good deal or it goes with the house sale ! :wink:

Deal!!!! sounds awesome, mums neighbour has one, its so cute! its got decking and lights too lol i wish i had one when i was younger! mines was just a flimsy plastic one :sad:

We own in UK...I think it's overrated personally. The freedom to go anywhere without ties really appeals at the moment.

Yep, being homeowners became a real nightmare when it dawned on us we had no hope of selling our house for more than 70% of what we paid for it when we needed to leave the country within a few months. Renting out was the only option, and in a sense we're lucky our agent found us a tenant within a week of leaving, but it's expensive and risky in comparison with owner occupation. 9 months from now we'll also be forced to change to a buy to let mortgage - more hassle and expense - not to mention tax returns.

Definitely overrated.

Wondering if to start a post on oz houses to free fall 2014

no need kirky the house prices are already falling here ....in perth at least .....good time to be buying over here ....shame ur still in the uk ....u could be picking up a bargain :jiggy:

mrs keily

Archived