Plantation Homes

Fashionably Late

We had a look at their show homes in North Lakes and were really impressed. Then OH did an online search to get builder reviews and they rated poorly. Apparently, the show homes are amazing but they don't necessarily walk the walk (according to this review). I'll ask him when he's back from work where he saw the review. I can't remember who rated the best either. Obviously, this is just one review site but it's good to get all the opinions before you go ahead!

Does anyone know anything about Plantation Homes? We really like one of their homes and are considering buying a block of land near where we currently rent and building one of their homes on it.

We built with plantation 2 years ago, everthing was really good, they even did a few jobs after the 6 month inspection.

Your experience is going to depend very much upon which staff/tradesmen are allocated to you, but deal directly with the site supervisor whenever possible (although they prefer that you don't) and back it up with something in writing to the office.

Thanks for the brilliant advice. I will definitely do that. I don't work (well I might by then but only part-time) so I could easily go to the building site and check on things all of the time.

Guest Williams clan

Hi we are building with plantation early doors still as they break ground in october but everything so far has and is going well and they have accommodated our urgency for back to back meeting when we where over in august to commission builders back in blighty at mo fly back To sunshine coast this Sunday (2nd), certainly Neots the cheapest but they do seem to deliver good product have had friends build with them too who say the same hope this helps

Archived