What's the Temperature & Weather like where you are now?

Perthbum

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest guest59177

Hot and bothersome is 40+ degrees centigrade inside the apartment with no electricity due to power outage. And we get it regularly from May - Sep every year. Any thing less and it's just a clear, sunny day!!! Currently it is 30 degrees centigrade where I am at.

do you fancy sharing it? its not that hot here but better than nothing so im going to go a nice walk! i actually fancy seeing if my friend wants to go sit at the park or somewhere with a bottle of cider lol how chavvy is that!?

You have actually got sunshine in Scotland :swoon:

Hot and bothersome is 40+ degrees centigrade inside the apartment with no electricity due to power outage. And we get it regularly from May - Sep every year. Any thing less and it's just a clear, sunny day!!! Currently it is 30 degrees centigrade where I am at.

To hot mate, that type of heat depressed me, I am finding 25c to hot to be honest, but then again 25c in the UK feels like 35c in Oz for some reason, humidity maybe.

You have actually got sunshine in Scotland :swoon:

lol i wouldnt expect people to run around in bikini or shorts but that wouldnt stop some of the girls round here, they like to wear hardly anything even in winter if they can get away with it! its probably just as warm as our summer, im just not feeling it cos i got used to higher temps when i was away

Guest guest59177
To hot mate, that type of heat depressed me, I am finding 25c to hot to be honest, but then again 25c in the UK feels like 35c in Oz for some reason, humidity maybe.

You won't believe it, but I sleep wrapped in a blanket in 15 degrees centigrade!! Give me hot weather as much as you want but I just CAN'T stand the cold weather.

@scottishstacey: Do you mind if I PM you a question?

And oh, for the thread purity fanatics, the temperature is STILL 30 degrees centigrade where I am at :tongue: :biglaugh:

i change my mind, i just took Jock to the park and its very warm! lovely breeze as well, was a bit cooler earlier when i was out but lovely now! he loved it, running around the park mad lol must make a change for him having to go out in the rain a lot. thats him knacked now so i should get peace this afternoon lol

i change my mind, i just took Jock to the park and its very warm! lovely breeze as well, was a bit cooler earlier when i was out but lovely now! he loved it, running around the park mad lol must make a change for him having to go out in the rain a lot. thats him knacked now so i should get peace this afternoon lol

Is Jock you boyfriend Stacey.?

only kidding :cute: