Can anyone give me names of good migration agent in Sydney please?

3FatCats

We are here on a 457 and I want to start proceedings for an independent PR visa asap. This is because of the timescales involved.... if we have to wait for OH's company to do it as sponsored we have to wait 2 years, but the timescale for PR can be anything from 8 to 15 months!! which would leave me not sleeping at night and deadline for going back getting nearer.

My second reason for wanting PR is that as a 457 spouse visa holder I am being refused a lot of applications for jobs.... I think they think it is not worth taking on someone who is only temporary?

As we have been informed that with myself as principal applicant we have a good chance of making PR, I would like to press on and get it lodged.

Heard lots of nightmares of migration agents and so was looking for some solid advice and names of trustworthy companies I may approach in the Sydney area.

Please PM me if you feel more comfortable.

Many thanks

Naomi xxx

Westly Russell (http://www.pinoyau.com/) and George Lombard (http://www.austimmigration.com.au/site/) are both highly respected agents in NSW (and frequent posters to this site).

All the registered migration agents who post on this forum are OK. None of them will cheat you or stuff up your application; that sort of behaviour is best left to ministerial delegates.

If you want me to advise whether you qualify, or can qualify, send me an email.