Not sure who to turn to with this?

flybyknight

I've never talked about this before, but I really need your advice on what could be a crucial decision. I've suspected for some time now that my other half has been cheating on me.

The usual signs... Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.

She has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them."

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi?

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my other half I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my car next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my car, that I noticed that there was an oil puddle under fuel tank.

I was so relieved mileage had dropped of to 20mpg and I thought I had a big problem on my hands.

Do you think it will be leaking fuel line or hole in tank ?

To be honest Flybyknight i dont think you can ignore the situation any longer, i think deep down you probably already know this though.

Remember 'if' you were to turn a blind eye and the worst happened in that everything falls apart not only can it be emotionally scarring it will hit your pocket hard too.

Bite the bullet now, pick up that phone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and call a mechanic !!

Cal x

Guest Guest31881

My heart goes out to you, I was in a similar situation a few years ago, and unfortunately it gets to point where you need to know the truth for your own piece of mind. ...... get the fuel system checked over, you will have no rest until you know the truth.

Guest Guest31881

Hi Flybyknight,

I hope other members will respect your personal situation, I have seen these threads turn into excuses to attack the poster. So I ask other member to respect your feelings.

So it is a Holden or a Ford?

It was at that moment, crouching behind my car, that I noticed that there was an oil puddle under fuel tank.

I was so relieved mileage had dropped of to 20mpg and I thought I had a big problem on my hands.

Do you think it will be leaking fuel line or hole in tank ?

Mate, if you are putting oil in the fuel tank, goodness knows what else you are putting in the wrong hole...:biglaugh:

Guest The Pom Queen

Mate, if you are putting oil in the fuel tank, goodness knows what else you are putting in the wrong hole...:biglaugh:
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Archived