New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

hello everyone,

i've got some good news. I got my pre_grant today.

I got a direct pre-grant - as i had uploaded all docs. I have given details below.

Visa - 175, appl - 27/may/2011, code 261311, pcc, med, form80 - preloaded, pre-grant - 24/11/11 at 4:30 pm.

I had been a silent follower of this forum. Thank you everyone ... And hope all of you get your pre-grants soon.

congratualtions,

Hi All,

My medicals were sent to Adelaide Skills Processing Centre by the panel doctor instead of HOC Sydney as the hospital was not on eHealth.

It was recieved in Adeliade on 14th Nov-2011 as per courier tracking site. But even today, my medicals are still shown as required.

Do i need to do the medicals again or will the DIAC be forwarding it to HOC?

Kindly respond back as I'm loosing my sleep over this.

Thanks

GetSunShine

I would imagine that DIAC do come across this quite often and I would also presume that they would forward them on. If I were in your position though I would email DIAC as I don't think that anyone else can say for sure what DIAC will do. If you have a CO allocated, perhaps email him/her. Good luck.

Mandy

Guest Spacetrotter
Congratulations Spacetrotter! Just wondering which occupation are you in? Just wondering if DIAC has certain occupations that they prioritize...

Thanks Janesa - occupation is Analyst Programmer.

Dear Friends,

Though I will be mailing my CO about this, i would like to know if any one else faced the same problem.. Any post will be appreciated and thanks for you help.

Hi All,

My medicals were sent to Adelaide Skills Processing Centre by the panel doctor instead of HOC Sydney as the hospital was not on eHealth.

It was recieved in Adeliade on 14th Nov-2011 as per courier tracking site. But even today, my medicals are still shown as required.

Do i need to do the medicals again or will the DIAC be forwarding it to HOC?

Kindly respond back as I'm loosing my sleep over this.

Thanks

GetSunShine

Hello Everyone,

I've got some good news. I got my PRE_GRANT today.

I got a direct PRE-GRANT - as I had uploaded all docs. I have given details below.

Visa - 175, Appl - 27/May/2011, Code 261311, PCC, Med, Form80 - preloaded, Pre-Grant - 24/11/11 at 4:30 pm.

I had been a silent follower of this forum. Thank you everyone ... and hope all of you get your pre-grants soon.

Congratulations on your visa grants :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Guest Lori2011

Hi getsunshine! When I did my meds, the only panel doctor available for my city (the other closest one was 700km away and 350km away but with crappy roads) and even when I live in one of the biggest cities in the world, they didnt have ehealth. I had just paid for the courier service when thanks to god the assistant wanted to double check with me the embassy address!!! I told her they were meant to be sent to sydney, and then she wanted to double check an address in Ottawa!!!! Canada!! Geez!!! I had to write the correct address in a piece of paper and call her a few days later to ask for my tracking number to check if they really sent them to the Hoc, my advice to everyone would be to hand the assistant a print from the site with the address

Hi getsunshine! When I did my meds, the only panel doctor available for my city (the other closest one was 700km away and 350km away but with crappy roads) and even when I live in one of the biggest cities in the world, they didnt have ehealth. I had just paid for the courier service when thanks to god the assistant wanted to double check with me the embassy address!!! I told her they were meant to be sent to sydney, and then she wanted to double check an address in Ottawa!!!! Canada!! Geez!!! I had to write the correct address in a piece of paper and call her a few days later to ask for my tracking number to check if they really sent them to the Hoc, my advice to everyone would be to hand the assistant a print from the site with the address

thank you very much, this is really good advice for me, because my clinic will send also the medicals to Australia by courier,so I will be more careful and double-check then the address with doctor.

Guest vaibhavob
Congrats, Thats amazing a May applicant getting a grant!

Hi,

I saw your timeline in your signature. Just curious to know one thing you lodged your application for a 175 in April 2011 and have been granted a visa. I just checked the DIAC website the other day and it says people who lodged an application before 22 March 2011 for this visa category have been allocated a CO.

Is your timeline correct or am I missing something?

BTW my best wishes for the visa grant.

Cheers!!

Hi,

I saw your timeline in your signature. Just curious to know one thing you lodged your application for a 175 in April 2011 and have been granted a visa. I just checked the DIAC website the other day and it says people who lodged an application before 22 March 2011 for this visa category have been allocated a CO.

Cheers!!

Actually the allocation date from the DIAC website means that they guarantee that all applicants who have applied until this date have received a CO. But there are many applicants further ahead who have received a CO already.

Check:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqEBgay7xfFvdEpQS2NMbTItV1o5bTctcE4wa1pVWHc&hl=en_GB#gid=1

Hi,

Cheers!!

No my timeline is correct, several April applicants have had a CO and then been granted their visa and today I see a May applicant has been granted their visa.

Guest SunPrincess

Here are my details so far so I can be added to the list!

Name: SunPrincess

Destination: Melbourne or Perth

Date of Visa application: 14th July 2011

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: Low

Trade/profession: Accountant

Visa type: GSM 175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Cheers!

SunPrincess

Guest Aerondir
Really quiet week with visas and COs :frown:

"sigh"

Not so quite on Russian Forum though, five officers and four visas, here remained few April applications in comparison to our list.

Really quiet week with visas and COs :frown:

"sigh"

Yeah but I recon yours will come on Tuesday if not Monday.....there is a slight pattern!! Its about one week and 3-4 days from being in the waiting room!

Guest vaibhavob
No my timeline is correct, several April applicants have had a CO and then been granted their visa and today I see a May applicant has been granted their visa.

Ok...This is something I have heard for the first. I lodged a 176 Family Sponsored Visa application on 23/04/2011 but so far haven't been assigned a CO.

Just hoping I get a CO by the middle of december.

Regards,

Vaibhav

Guest Lori2011
I wonder if I stare at my online application for long enough with enough will, it will change to visa granted?

Nop, doesn't work, I already tried it ;) hope Dcal is right bout the week n a half in the waiting room, that would mean that by wednesday i should have my visa (that day is my 2 week anniversary in this room)

Ok...This is something I have heard for the first. I lodged a 176 Family Sponsored Visa application on 23/04/2011 but so far haven't been assigned a CO.

Just hoping I get a CO by the middle of december.

Regards,

Vaibhav

My application was also a 176 family. I think you will have a CO any day now. It would appear that April Applications have been allocated to team 2 who are really quick in getting through them. So far I know of 3 people who have been granted their visa's from April and one today from May.

Here are my details so far so I can be added to the list!

Name: SunPrincess

Destination: Melbourne or Perth

Date of Visa application: 14th July 2011

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: Low

Trade/profession: Accountant

Visa type: GSM 175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Cheers!

SunPrincess

Hi and welcome to this thread I have now added your details to the front page.

Hi guys,

What a frustrating last few days I've had:cry:

I need your advice on something please:

Went to previous employer today and they actually gave me the reference letter,yay! BUT

They refused to give the original contract,and we can't have the contract certified if we don't have the original. They gave me the same copy as before:realmad:

I am so frustrated with them! The CEO came out of his office when I was there and told me that they're busy and don't have time to read my emails and jump at my requests.

We only asked them for a copy of contract and to sign a letter and when I told him this he got very angry and actually threatened me saying that I must rather not start a fight with him because we'll be sorry...

So what now?

I hope someone has some advice,I'm sooooo frustrated:arghh::arghh: