New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest 3Pirrets2Oz
This happened to us and my OHs boss had a call from someone from the Australian Embassy asking lots of questions.

The next day the work experience was changed to MET. Maybe best to let main applicants bosses know they may have a phonecall.

Thank you - we thought that might be the case. We have let other halfs boss know and he's awaiting contact! Ohh exciting times!

Cheers :hug:

Well this gibbering jelly head:goofy: must have made a good impression during my first interview as I have been put forward for a 2nd on Tuesday with the “Big boss” :GEEK:so I have a dilemma now do i maintain the jelly head style that I turned the first interview in to or do I try a composed and organised approach for the second :wideeyed: Oh no. The email said that the interview will last for approx 1 hour oh boy :wub:at least I can have a load of post it notes and the laptop to hand to answer any awkward questions.:swoon: I’m not complaining though. A job would be fantastic. :jiggy::notworthy::hug:

Well done you clever thing:GEEK: I'm sure you'll do just fine, good luck:hug:

Thank you - we thought that might be the case. We have let other halfs boss know and he's awaiting contact! Ohh exciting times!

Cheers :hug:

Just to warn you, DIAC didn't contact hubby,s boss who gave the reference, they rang security and asked for the person who deals with XYZ..... was a big shock to us as nearly got caught short, not that we had anything to hide, but the person they contacted didn't know anything about us emergrating or much about hubby's details!! so beware:policeman:

Guest 3Pirrets2Oz
Just to warn you, DIAC didn't contact hubby,s boss who gave the reference, they rang security and asked for the person who deals with XYZ..... was a big shock to us as nearly got caught short, not that we had anything to hide, but the person they contacted didn't know anything about us emergrating or much about hubby's details!! so beware:policeman:

Thank you for the heads up - although it's a fairly small construction company! There only is one boss :) Make's it easy for us - shouldn't present a problem :biggrin:

Cheers xx

I just seen a status update on my file. Helath requirements have been finalized today. However I dont see any update on the status of the other documents. Does this mean I have been allocated a Co???? I front loaded my medicals a week and a half ago. I havent received any email or anything of that sort.... Really confused.... My meds were the uploaded the last..... This doesnt make sense

I don't think it means you have a CO yet as I had my medicals last month and mine have changed to finalised. Good news is that your medicals are all passed. Some case officers don't bother updating the status of our documents. Did you also front load your PCC's.? If so you may not get any contact from your CO and could get a direct grant.

Because I didnt understand a word of that I am still claiming the 4000 post :yes:

BTW best of luck with your second interview, if you sound anything like the above im sure you will have a job offer in no time :wubclub::hug:

Quite right. You are rightly entitled to the post number 4000 prize. Nobody can take it away from you. :)

I don't think it means you have a CO yet as I had my medicals last month and mine have changed to finalised. Good news is that your medicals are all passed. Some case officers don't bother updating the status of our documents. Did you also front load your PCC's.? If so you may not get any contact from your CO and could get a direct grant.

Apreciate the prompt reply.... Atleast the good news is I have the medical tests in order.... I called my agent today and he said, '' There ar verification checks being performed " . I wonder where he gets that information from. Maybe he speaks from experience..... I will be frontloading my PCC next week...Lets hope for the best then.........

So i had a surprise phone call today from the 'Wanted Down Under crew' :swoon: I replied to the advert on PIO thread last week. Was caught on the hop so think i :chatterbox: rambled on a bit:rolleyes:, she was very nice though and has asked if she could also interview OH!! He's going to ring her when he get's in from work:laugh: if we pass this stage, it's a filmed face to face interview:eek:

Would be great to get a trial run before we go for good, think it would put our minds at rest a bit. I am quite excited i must say :jiggy: fingers crossed they don't think i'm :goofy::dull::witch-mad:

So i had a surprise phone call today from the 'Wanted Down Under crew' :swoon: I replied to the advert on PIO thread last week. Was caught on the hop so think i :chatterbox: rambled on a bit:rolleyes:, she was very nice though and has asked if she could also interview OH!! He's going to ring her when he get's in from work:laugh: if we pass this stage, it's a filmed face to face interview:eek:

Would be great to get a trial run before we go for good, think it would put our minds at rest a bit. I am quite excited i must say :jiggy: fingers crossed they don't think i'm :goofy::dull::witch-mad:

Thats fantastic news,:jiggy:Validation trip sorted.

if you get on you have to make some random comments that would mean something to us watchers,

Guest 3Pirrets2Oz

Ohhh very cool!! Good luck guys - would be a great experience!! xxx

How exciting :jiggy:

Eng, congrats, what thread was the ad on? I must have missed it.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/132692-bbc1-looking-families.html

They said on the phone to me& OH that if were lucky to get to the next stage, they will tell inform us next week, but if were unlucky we won't hear anything bacause of the vast amount of applicants they can't ring everyone. :cry: So the wait begins :eek:

Well this gibbering jelly head:goofy: must have made a good impression during my first interview as I have been put forward for a 2nd on Tuesday with the “Big boss” :GEEK:so I have a dilemma now do i maintain the jelly head style that I turned the first interview in to or do I try a composed and organised approach for the second :wideeyed: Oh no. The email said that the interview will last for approx 1 hour oh boy :wub:at least I can have a load of post it notes and the laptop to hand to answer any awkward questions.:swoon: I’m not complaining though. A job would be fantastic. :jiggy::notworthy::hug:

Good luck on your second interview, so it will last for an hour you could tell them about the waiting room and how boring it was and about the missing jigsaw pieces. :twitcy:

Guest 3Pirrets2Oz
Have you heard anything? I saw you applied also.

Nope not heard from them - but hey cant have all the good news - getting our case officer this week has put us on a high :biggrin:!! If we hear i shall let you know. xxx

Guest prashyt

Hi Guys,

Just got this as an update:

24/11/2011 Application received - processing commenced

24/11/2011 Application fee received

09/12/2011 Application being processed further

However in the Document Checklist it still says "Required" for all the documents.

Any experience on this guys ??

Appreciate your help.

Regards,

Hi Guys,

However in the Document Checklist it still says "Required" for all the documents.

Appreciate your help.

Regards,

Hi I don't think its anything to worry about as I am sure others have had the similar message, I am sure someone will come along and share their experience

Hi Guys,

Appreciate your help.

Regards,

Don't worry, it could be the simple fact that CO didn't have time to check your documents yet, wait till after weekend next week to see if anything changes, i have heard of many applicants where the CO never changed the status from 'required' to 'MET' even after Visa grant, but rest assured, If CO wants anything further from you, you'll be the first to know.

Good Luck:hug:

I think it means you have a CO....congratulations

As said before not all CO's update the online status...

Hi Guys,

Appreciate your help.

Regards,