New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

No, we thought it was straight forward because he had the relevant experience

I would either start a new thread or drop George Lombard a message to see if he could give you any advice.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/117880-new-tra-benchmarks.html

I'm sorry I cannot be of anymore help.

I really hope this issue can be overcome.

:wideeyed:

Well I haven't been on for a week so have missed a bit. I was expecting to see more purples than I did....come on DIAC, give everyone an early Christmas Pressy!!

So news from me is we have had a week of estate agents and our financial adviser around. Good news is that we have profit in our house (we brought at the top of the market - but brought the worst house on the best street and did it up....phew) and all recon we can get what we want within 8-12 weeks, the downside is we have a nasty early repayment clause on our mortgage which doesn't end until Feb 2013, so if wanta sell now its gona cost us £4.5k...ouch. So for the sake of 6 months, we are going to rent it out and then sell once we are in a position to buy in Australia (1-2 years time). The main reason being that the pound is so bad against the dollar and transferring any money at the present rate (with all the Eurozone uncertainty) would cost us (and anyone else transferring money) tens of thousands of dollars difference just because of the low rate.

Been applying for jobs, though only really to test the water as we don't plan to go until July/August so I can hopefully get a bonus from work, though if the perfect job comes up then we're outa here an on a plane.

Good Luck to everyone this week.

Omg.......devastating news to wake up to

we have been refused our visa!!!!

I am in tears and dont know what to do next.

Oh's work experience in oz was from jan 2007-may 2008,(which is over 12 months) however they are using the dates june 2007- june 2011 for the relevant 12 months experience. So his is 4 weeks short of the 12 months,

i am so upset that this has happened and would like some advice please, does anyone know who i can get some advice from....please please please hellp me.....

oooooooh That's awful! I'm so sorry for you! :arghh:

I have no advice except what others already said and that is to ask an agent. :hug: I do hope you will find a solution

Oh's work experience in oz was from jan 2007-may 2008,(which is over 12 months) however they are using the dates june 2007- june 2011 for the relevant 12 months experience. So his is 4 weeks short of the 12 months,

i am so upset that this has happened and would like some advice please, does anyone know who i can get some advice from....please please please hellp me.....

Oh i'm so so sorry to hear this, do you have an agent? if not go and see one, i'm sure you can prove your work experience if you explain in more detail x i wish you all the very best of luck :cry::hug:

oooooooh That's awful! I'm so sorry for you! :arghh:

I have no advice except what others already said and that is to ask an agent. :hug: I do hope you will find a solution

I am devastated and dont know if we can appeal, we were all set to apply earlier but had to wait for my new passport to be returned, cant believe that our dreams may be shattered for the sake of 4 weeks, :arghh: if OH only had 6 months aussie work experience I could understand, but in fact he has 17 months, !!!!!

Guest Flippie123

MY CO TELLS ME:

"I will write to you if/when further information is required for the assessment of your visa application.

Your patience is appreciated."

WELL...I'VE BEEN VERY PATIENT FOR 3 MONTHS NOW!!!!

Is anyone in a similar situation?

Hi Tania. Sorry we are probably confusing people as we have both been posting. Draecos is my husband and you have our details on the spreadsheet under my name! If you can turn us pink that would be great, thanks.

We got asked to supply today:

Form 80 (grrr)

My police check (which I knew)

My partners birth certificate but I rang and corrected them as I had already uploaded....

Almost feel a little excited.

Congratulations to you both:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Name: Pumpkin30, Draecos;1260711

Date of Visa application: 07/06/2011

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: IT

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore although my husband is in Oz on a WHV as he got a job offer

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): 4

Post-14th July Category: 2

Medicals submitted: Husband submitted his 27th Oct, mine and my kids booked 8th November

Police check submitted: Just trying to get photos signed by someone then will be applying

Date CO assigned:06/12/11 team 4

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

So we have team6

Congratulations:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Name: blech

Destination: QLD

Date of Visa application: 16 Apr 2011

Nationality: Czech (living in the UK)

High/Low Risk: Low Risk

Trade/profession: ICT System Analyst

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):4

Post-14th July Category: 4

Medicals submitted: Not yet

Police check submitted: Not yet

Date CO assigned: 06/12/11 team 6

Date of employment verification (If applicable): N/A

Date visa granted:

They said that the work experience has to be in the 48 months immediatley from date of application and we applied on 1/6/2011 so that would make it june 1st 2007, so had we applied in may we would of been fine, I am so upset I dont know what to do, is there anyone on here that might be able to give me some advice

My advice, Pick yourself up, and think positively. You can appeal, but the guidelines are fairly clear on this subject and if they make one exception they would have to make more.

My suggestion. If you want your visa quickly, apply now for state sponsorship, and reapply for your visa now having the right amount of time. Its costly I know but its still a small price for the bigger picture.

Guest waitingtogotooz
YIP YIP!!

Got our CO today!!! Team 2,

Need to supply.

Meds

Police checks

Form 80 (Rubbish!!!)

and proof my sister can fund us if ineeds be.

Dreading the form 80!!!!!

what did everyone else get asked to provide?

CONGRATULATIONS :hug:

Guest waitingtogotooz
As my husband Draecos has said we now officially have a CO and only a couple of docs to provide but have a feeling because of christmas its going to be a while before we get our visa!

WHOOP

CONGRATULATIONS :hug:

Guest waitingtogotooz

Hey,

So sorry to hear of this. Did you start up another thread? I really hope you get the advice you need and things work out for you. xxx

Guest Rakeshpatel

I can understand your situation...It's really hard to wait after co allocation.

Well, you can check in following time line sheet and track who got visa and who is waiting.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0AmMHTHNzXsXNdG1leVliMHFTWDkxcUlxY204N0ZXTEE&output=html

Best luck.

Thanks

RakeshPatel

MY CO TELLS ME:

"I will write to you if/when further information is required for the assessment of your visa application.

Your patience is appreciated."

WELL...I'VE BEEN VERY PATIENT FOR 3 MONTHS NOW!!!!

Is anyone in a similar situation?

I am devastated and dont know if we can appeal, we were all set to apply earlier but had to wait for my new passport to be returned, cant believe that our dreams may be shattered for the sake of 4 weeks, :arghh: if OH only had 6 months aussie work experience I could understand, but in fact he has 17 months, !!!!!

I can't begin to imagine the disappointment when reading that email:cry::cry:

Our agent is a miracle worker and I can suggest him with the greatest of confidence:

Stephen Dickson - Migration Outcomes Australia

http://www.migrateaus.com.au/

I really really really hope you guys can sort this out!

Good luck