New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Well my plan was to have a reccie/ validation trip next year and then move out permanently once my sister gets married in April 2013 - I have just been informed that she and her fiance have split up so we can move sooner if we can shift the house. We are planning on getting all of our last bits of decorating done over the Christmas break and putting the house on the market in the new year and see how it goes.

Thanks for the prompt reply. However in the declaration I mentioned process analyst, I have applied as developer programmer and my offer letter states customer service representative, I dont want the offer letter and declaration to clash... However if checked with HR my title now is process analyst.. This was a new designation created for me soon as soon as i joined but the letter I received is generic

Guest gurram jai

hai friends

will u please tell me how much band score is required in IELTS for skilled people for 457 175 176 and other visas also

with regards

jai

Guest Lori2011
Where exactly are you if you dont mind me asking?? :wubclub:

LOL, how polite. Don't worry, I will give you a hint, as I don't like making bad publicity, after all, it is not dangerous for tourists, which is one of the most valuable assets the government protects (a lot of turists). We have great beaches!!

Guest Lori2011
Hello everyone,

I have a questtion in regards to the docs i submitted to DIAC. My current employer would not provide a rference letter so I sent in a Statutory Declaration. Howevr the designation on my Offer of employment and the declaration do not match. I work as a process analyst but on the offer letter its Customer service representative. The company I work for provides a generic offer letter to individuals who join at a team member level. Would this cause a problem when my CO reviews my case? What are the most appropriate steps to get this resolved if I do have trouble?

Many jobs have jobs descriptions for each position, maybe you can ask HR to let you have a copy

Guest Rakeshpatel

From another thread - Got CO & Visa (not me)

Name- Auger

Country -Philippines

Mechanical Engineer-175

Application date ->4/16/2011

Co-11/30/2011

Pre-Grant-12/1/2011

Here is timeline sheet, Please add your details if not added

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dG1leVliMHFTWDkxcUlxY204N0ZXTEE6MQ#gid=0

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmMHTHNzXsXNdG1leVliMHFTWDkxcUlxY204N0ZXTEE&hl=en_GB&pli=1#gid=0

Hi Tania, Please turn me purple. I got my grant mail today ( 1-Dec-2011).

Name:getSunshine

Date of Visa application:3-May-2011

Nationality:India

High/Low Risk:High

Trade/profession:Developer Programmer

Visa type:175

Onshore/offshore:Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):3

Post-14th July Category:4[

Medicals submitted:14/11/11

Police check submitted:15/11/11

Date CO assigned:6/11/11

Date of employment verification (If applicable):NA

Date visa granted:1/12/11

Thank you all for your support and guidance and all the best to those waiting for their CO's and grants.

Guest SHRIKANT

Thank you all for your support and guidance and all the best to those waiting for their CO's and grants.

Congrats getSunshine..Wish you loads of luck for your future endevours!!

Best Wishes,

Shrikant:biggrin:

Well my plan was to have a reccie/ validation trip next year and then move out permanently once my sister gets married in April 2013 - I have just been informed that she and her fiance have split up so we can move sooner if we can shift the house. We are planning on getting all of our last bits of decorating done over the Christmas break and putting the house on the market in the new year and see how it goes.

Great :smile: Welcome to the house selling club :wubclub::cute:

Congratulations........:jiggy::wubclub:

Guest SHRIKANT
Hi Shrikant,

Thank you for your kind words and all the best to you too.

Thanks

Hi Getsunshine,

I understand that you are from India, which part of India you belong to?

:shocked:OMG I have a telephone interview with a company that I have applied for a job with.:jiggy: All of you that know me will know what that means, ARRRRRGGGGHHHH major panic:wacko:, what do I do:swoon:. Should I have been applying for jobs so early, do I, if offered move out there and leave hubby and kiddies at home to sell the house (I’am not being apart for Christmas)

This is so exciting as I thought I might not get looked at being a newbie Sheila looking for a blokes job. :laugh:

:arghh:Arrrrggggghhhhhh.:arghh:

In life only 2 things happen in the correct order. :yes:

Guest SHRIKANT
:shocked:OMG I have a telephone interview with a company that I have applied for a job with.:jiggy: All of you that know me will know what that means, ARRRRRGGGGHHHH major panic:wacko:, what do I do:swoon:. Should I have been applying for jobs so early, do I, if offered move out there and leave hubby and kiddies at home to sell the house (I’am not being apart for Christmas)

This is so exciting as I thought I might not get looked at being a newbie Sheila looking for a blokes job. :laugh:

All the best Anolpa... Go for it!!

Well done, good luck,

Guest waitingtogotooz

yay

Go for it, if it's meant to be then it'll be

Let us know how you get on x

Guest waitingtogotooz

CONGRATULATIONS :hug::hug::jiggy::jiggy::wubclub::wubclub:

Guest Flippie123

Hi I'm new here. I'm from The Netherlands. I got a CO on 2. Sept.

I have been waiting for allmost 3 months now. My CO told me they are doing "external checks". Does anyone know what that means?

Application : 175 || ANZSCO - Architect || COUNTRY - low risk || LODGEMENT DATE: 13 November 2010 || MEDICALS: yes || PCC: yes || CO: 2 sept. || Visa Grant: Not Yet :arghh:

Congratulation, What do you do for a job (if im not being too nosey:embarrassed:) my hubby has started applying for work in oz and we had this discussion what we would do if he actually got offered a job n we had not sold the house:eek:.. I guess it depends how good the job turns out to be and if the $$$ is any good. I very much doubt they would expect you to start before Xmas anyway as most people have to give work notice of leave. GO FOR IT, you can always say no.... GOOD LUCK :notworthy:

Well done, congratulations!!! :wink:

Congratulation, What do you do for a job (if im not being too nosey:embarrassed:) my hubby has started applying for work in oz and we had this discussion what we would do if he actually got offered a job n we had not sold the house:eek:.. I guess it depends how good the job turns out to be and if the $$$ is any good. I very much doubt they would expect you to start before Xmas anyway as most people have to give work notice of leave. GO FOR IT, you can always say no.... GOOD LUCK :notworthy:

Hi I'm a maintenance fitter, in an FMCG enviroment making cookies and stuff like cadburys fingers and snack bars.

I have been sending my C.V out sorry Resume for a few weeks now and this week have had 2 responses one was a no thanks and this today. I also have another company who want to interview but they will only do it once I land. sounds like they might have been bitten before.

Congratulations:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Name: getSunshine

Post-14th July Category:4

Don't panic yet they may be happy to wait till after Xmas, would you be able to go then just see how your interview goes and remember you don't have to except the job over the phone straight away as you can tell them you need to go away and think about it this will then give you time to work out what you need to do, one step at a time do the interview first., good luck :jiggy:

Hi I'm a maintenance fitter, in an FMCG enviroment making cookies and stuff like cadburys fingers and snack bars.

I have been sending my C.V out sorry Resume for a few weeks now and this week have had 2 responses one was a no thanks and this today. I also have another company who want to interview but they will only do it once I land. sounds like they might have been bitten before.

That's a great response for work opportunities, maybe having fitter taken off the sol for a while was a good thing, less people flooding the market for fitter jobs. That's really great for you as you have already waited so long for your visa. Very best of luck with the interview x