Post-14th July Category: 4

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Thanks Tania!

Guest Lori2011

My laptop is officially dead... After spending over two hours trying to fix a shredded cable and faulty internet conection and multiple bugs, i surrendered and decided to check my status on my phone....i would like to see the "applicant approved" bigger!!!! Tania, turn me purple please!!! Anlopa, I wont be needing that dino after all, but i suspect is good luck to threaten it to launch it to the sea, please share it to waitingtogo.

Waitingtogotooz! Hun, you are next!! I can feel it!

My laptop is officially dead... After spending over two hours trying to fix a shredded cable and faulty internet conection and multiple bugs, i surrendered and decided to check my status on my phone....i would like to see the "applicant approved" bigger!!!! Tania, turn me purple please!!! Anlopa, I wont be needing that dino after all, but i suspect is good luck to threaten it to launch it to the sea, please share it to waitingtogo.

Congratulations who wants dino the dinosaur next, waitingtogo I think you should have it.

Guest Egyptian Prince

What a Good Start for this week

Congratulation AAAZR, Masvirk, Lori2011

and welcome The Piggery, Claire101 (electrical engineer) finally i found somebody the same carrer here :)

Hope i didnt forget anybody :wink:

Guest SHRIKANT

and welcome The Piggery, Claire101 (electrical engineer) finally i found somebody the same carrer here :)

Congratulations to AAAZR, Masvirk, Lori2011

@EgyptianPrince:- I am Control and Automation Engineer , however the parent branch is Electrical/Electronics.

and welcome The Piggery, Claire101 :jiggy: busy morning.

BtW Prince OH is Electronics Engineer- control systems and Instrumentation Engineer (Degree in Electronic Engineering and HND in Elecrical Engineering):wubclub::biggrin:

Fantastic news for you guys (AAAZR, Masvirk & Lori2011):biggrin:

CONGRATULATIONS :biggrin:

BtW Prince OH is Electronics Engineer- control systems and Instrumentation Engineer (Degree in Electronic Engineering and HND in Elecrical Engineering):wubclub::biggrin:

Yessiree congratulations everyone, great news!!!

Still no visa... And I have to wait now 24 hours to check. Sob

I know how you feel :hug::hug: the same for me no CO again, May applicants are getting their COs but not me. I dont understand what system DIAC has, how they choose who will get CO or visa first :no:some kind of lottery.

Anyway congratulation guys, I am happy for those who were more lucky than me today :wubclub::wubclub:

Guest SHRIKANT

Hi Eng32,

I am glad to know that your OH is Inst and Control Engg. I have also done Engineering in Instrumentation and Engg Aus assessed me as Electronics Eng. :biggrin:

Guest waitingtogotooz
After just 2 days in the waitingroom.....TURN ME PURPLE!!!!!!!!!

Shaking and smiling amongst others!!!!

Whoooooooohooooooo!!!

WHOOP

CONGRATULATIONS. :hug::hug:

Guest waitingtogotooz

YAY

A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS hunnie. You must be so happy

I cant wait to feel what you are feeling. :hug::hug:

Hey ,,, New to this , so please provide a warmish welcome !!!!

So our stats are as follows -

. skills assessment - jan /11

.ielts - may/11 - score -9

.175 app sent 4th july -awaiting c/o

Sorry if ive put these in the post instead of correct area ,, give me a few trys to crack this...

So we are a gay couple and wandering if there is any body else upping and leaving and hopefully heading Melbourne way ? If so we will be happy to join any threds and trade advice or just pure goodwill ....

Ta ,, Julee and caroline x:rolleyes:

Hi and welcome to this thread if you could fill this in below I will add you to the front page

Name:

Destination:

Date of Visa application:

Nationality:

High/Low Risk:

Trade/profession:

Visa type:

Onshore/offshore:

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted: