New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

You are now officially kicked out of the waiting room :biglaugh:

Happy to add the column but would mean a stack of work for Tania and I, how about we put it in the other info box if anyone wants to share the info?

Hi bpremji,

What about a column for agent/self?

Maybe change my waiting room status as Tania said I'm not allowed in yet..:tongue:

Thanks!

A

You are now officially kicked out of the waiting room :biglaugh:

Happy to add the column but would mean a stack of work for Tania and I, how about we put it in the other info box if anyone wants to share the info?

Thats what I was thinking as well, other info box sounds perfect!

Now if I can just get my foot in that door....:mad: Husband's previous employer is just flat-out refusing to co-operate. Doesn't even want to give us copy of the employment contract!! Seriously? Whats the problem?!!!

Tomorrow another day,another fight. I might just drive there,chain myself to the door and refuse to leave without the documents!!!:wacko::wacko:

I just don't get these people!!!!!:arghh::arghh:

A

Guest waitingtogotooz
Thats what I was thinking as well, other info box sounds perfect!

Now if I can just get my foot in that door....:mad: Husband's previous employer is just flat-out refusing to co-operate. Doesn't even want to give us copy of the employment contract!! Seriously? Whats the problem?!!!

Tomorrow another day,another fight. I might just drive there,chain myself to the door and refuse to leave without the documents!!!:wacko::wacko:

I just don't get these people!!!!!:arghh::arghh:

A

What!! That's not fair... As for the contract, can't he go to HR?

Thanks I just phoned them and they say the queues are big so we will post them off as we would like it in the visa also for evidence.

Hi Tania,

We posted ours off too after weighing up the cost of a day trip to London. We posted ours off on a Wednesday afternoon and got them back Saturday morning. So a really quick turnaround.

To be honest I was a bit disappointed with the sticker. It looked no different than my 6 month visa. The only difference being the wording. I was expecting it it be all gold. I'm now hoping for a brass band when I get off the plane ha ha ha x

Well I knew it had to be my turn soon but I'm still in shock - Tania please turn me pink. We have a CO - Team 4 GH. It still shows processing commenced on page 1 when I check online but on page 2 everything is met except for PCCs and meds :biggrin:

Congratulations!! :wink:

So I'm starting to plan now. Meds aren't booked until 19th Dec - we have 70 days so that should be fine and it means we don't have to take our eldest out of school. I have the police forms all filed in ready and just need my friend to sign them for me.

My baby sister is getting married in April 2013 so we are planning a reccie/ validation trip next year and then we'll hang around for my sister's wedding and head to Oz permanently in May 2013 - should hopefully give us enough time to sell the house.

Guest Egyptian Prince
Congratulations you must be over the moon!

Egyptian Prince, Blech & ODIN20123 your next!

I am feeling optimistic for this week. I feel it in the bones!!!:jiggy:

lol you were right :)))))) thanks Jambos

I am PINKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK:arghh:

Guest Egyptian Prince

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

I am Turned to PINK nOwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Team 7 :) could any one tell me some good news about this team please

Guest Egyptian Prince

Oppppps i forgot to say Good morning Everybody , i just came to announce that i have been contacted by the C.O. finally :))))))

Tania Please turn me PINKKKKKKKKKKK

Guest Pumpkin30
Oppppps i forgot to say Good morning Everybody , i just came to announce that i have been contacted by the C.O. finally :))))))

Tania Please turn me PINKKKKKKKKKKK

Congratulations. I hope it isnt too long before you get your grant. Have you done medicals/pcc yet?

Seems DIAC are getting through the applications quickly, need some more visa grants as there are lots of people with CO now and therefore hanging around very bored in the waiting room lol.

:biggrin: Congratulations Egyptian Prince :biggrin:

I am so excited for you! I hope that we will also get a CO assigned this week!

Congratulations Egyptian Prince :biggrin:

Keep ' em coming DIAC. :wink:

Hi Tania,

We posted ours off too after weighing up the cost of a day trip to London. We posted ours off on a Wednesday afternoon and got them back Saturday morning. So a really quick turnaround.

To be honest I was a bit disappointed with the sticker. It looked no different than my 6 month visa. The only difference being the wording. I was expecting it it be all gold. I'm now hoping for a brass band when I get off the plane ha ha ha x

That is quick guess i best get myself into gear and get them sent off.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

I am Turned to PINK nOwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Team 7 :) could any one tell me some good news about this team please

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Name: Egyptian Prince

Destination:melbourne

Date of Visa application:13 April 2011

Nationality:Egyptian

High/Low Risk:

Trade/profession: Electrical Engineer

Visa type:175

Onshore/offshore: offshore