New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest Pumpkin30
All very quiet this morning!:SLEEP:

That's what I was thinking too!

No news from me unfortunately. Just waiting for that email to say 'you have a CO' or just to get a direct grant once PCC uploaded as hoping they wont require anymore documents.

That's what I was thinking too!

No news from me unfortunately. Just waiting for that email to say 'you have a CO' or just to get a direct grant once PCC uploaded as hoping they wont require anymore documents.

We are in the same positon as you, have uploaded everything, just waiting now........

Hang in their everyone.

It’s a strange process that turns your world around people who say selling a house is the most stressful thing you will ever do (sorry Tania) should give this a try. Someone who has never met you decides the path your life and your family’s life will take. Weekends should be happy times to relax and unwind from a hard week at work but in reality it is a time to gather further information, spend hours on line researching areas, jobs, houses, schools, clubs ...........

Then Sunday night comes and it back to clock watching 11pm Diac will be open now, has my co had a good weekend, is he/she on holiday, off sick, in a bad mood, is my application at the front of the pile has another pile been put on top of the last pile so my app is now under the new apps.

Monday morning arrives and it’s time to switch the computer on because your alarm goes off 10 mins earlier now to give you the extra time to check. Do you check email, online app or poms first? Then you walk away with your heart aching and your mood changed to, for god’s sake when will it be my turn.

Your turn will come and when it does you will be happy that you have been through the emotions of the past 3,6,12,24,36,38 months as it will make your visa all the better it will make you understand how much you wanted the paper it is written on. And when you get the letter that says you don’t need to get the stamp in your passport as your visa is stored electronically you will say “Don’t you know what i have been through I want a stamp in my passport” so for those of us that are on U.K soil. See you in London for the stamp.

Hang in their everyone.

It’s a strange process that turns your world around people who say selling a house is the most stressful thing you will ever do (sorry Tania) should give this a try. Someone who has never met you decides the path your life and your family’s life will take. Weekends should be happy times to relax and unwind from a hard week at work but in reality it is a time to gather further information, spend hours on line researching areas, jobs, houses, schools, clubs ...........

Then Sunday night comes and it back to clock watching 11pm Diac will be open now, has my co had a good weekend, is he/she on holiday, off sick, in a bad mood, is my application at the front of the pile has another pile been put on top of the last pile so my app is now under the new apps.

Monday morning arrives and it’s time to switch the computer on because your alarm goes off 10 mins earlier now to give you the extra time to check. Do you check email, online app or poms first? Then you walk away with your heart aching and your mood changed to, for god’s sake when will it be my turn.

Your turn will come and when it does you will be happy that you have been through the emotions of the past 3,6,12,24,36,38 months as it will make your visa all the better it will make you understand how much you wanted the paper it is written on. And when you get the letter that says you don’t need to get the stamp in your passport as your visa is stored electronically you will say “Don’t you know what i have been through I want a stamp in my passport” so for those of us that are on U.K soil. See you in London for the stamp.

Yes, how very true......

Anlopa, do you think it would be ok to drop my CO a email to tell him my meds are finalised and if they need anything else? You know our agent does not like us doing this, but i though while the cats away, the mice will play? what do you think?:eek:

Guest waitingtogotooz
Yes, how very true......

Anlopa, do you think it would be ok to drop my CO a email to tell him my meds are finalised and if they need anything else? You know our agent does not like us doing this, but i though while the cats away, the mice will play? what do you think?:eek:

I would if I were you. My agent emailed me to say they have emailed our CO to let them know that our meds and everything is finalised. Go for it x

Yes, how very true......

I would you have nothing to loose, I also phoned Diac on the friday and got the grant on the monday. (co can't reply to a phone call and copy in numpty sorry agent)

Fingers crossed for you

Guest Lori2011

argh!!!:frown: my meds show finalised, however, my hubby's show referred!!!!!!!! what does that mean??!! should I get reeeeally worried? they were supposed to come out clean! why are his meds referred??!! any ideas?

argh!!!:frown: my meds show finalised, however, my hubby's show referred!!!!!!!! what does that mean??!! should I get reeeeally worried? they were supposed to come out clean! why are his meds referred??!! any ideas

Fingers crossed why don't you try and ring the place that did your meds and ask them if they can think of a reason. most people will have a idea that their meds might be referred.

argh!!!:frown: my meds show finalised, however, my hubby's show referred!!!!!!!! what does that mean??!! should I get reeeeally worried? they were supposed to come out clean! why are his meds referred??!! any ideas?

I don't think you need to worry if the Doctors didn't pick anything up on the day, they would have phoned you also if anything showed up on X-ray or bloods.

Mine were referred because i had a few issues but were finalised after 4 days. But yes, ring the clinic to double check. I have heard some get referred for no reason, but then finalise quickly.:hug:

Guest waitingtogotooz
argh!!!:frown: my meds show finalised, however, my hubby's show referred!!!!!!!! what does that mean??!! should I get reeeeally worried? they were supposed to come out clean! why are his meds referred??!! any ideas

Fingers crossed why don't you try and ring the place that did your meds and ask them if they can think of a reason. most people will have a idea that their meds might be referred.

I agree with Anlopa, give the clinic a ring to query this. Did he have high bp? Let us know what they say. x

Yes, how very true......

I would this is what he gets paid for.

How exciting!! :jiggy: are you validating or going for good.

Going for good!!! (though I did book a return flight to come home for a wedding in June!) it's all so exciting but also a bit unnerving now! Mixed emotions now it's finally sinking it what it all means! X

Going for good!!! (though I did book a return flight to come home for a wedding in June!) it's all so exciting but also a bit unnerving now! Mixed emotions now it's finally sinking it what it all means! X

When you off? Have you been before and done your research?? Good luck:wubclub:

Guest Lori2011

Finally, i my hub finally rang his panel doc, he said everything was perfect with his meds. Dont understand why Diac put the referred note, well, i think well have to wait... Ive been doing some research in other forums, seems to be a common thing to happen, and after a few days they get finalized...hope so

Guest shirazeram

Hi guys!

Just got the pre-grant!

Now, I just need to get off the Australia and label my pass with 175.

Lodged: March 2009

CO: Feb 2011

Grant: 17 Nov 2011

Good Luck for you all ...

An extinct for an old dinosaurs!