New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Tania,huge congratulation!!!You really deserve it.:wubclub::wubclub:

Taniaaaaaaaaaaaa i know it is late and i may be the last one to congratulate you so CONGRATULATIONsssssssssssssssss :)

You did a great job here and you will not be allowed to leave it like that lol

i think even if you sold your house you have to come here regulary at least to say hello :))

Then you may start a new post to the people already moved to OZ so please don't stop coming here and let us know how things will be with you after moving there:)

Guest waitingtogotooz
Congrats on the medicals. We did ours at maidenhead they uploaded one the same day it showed as met on the monday as we had ours on a friday. but it only took a day or 2 ...

Fingers crossed you will get your visa as soon as now!

Chris

OMG I have to wait another three WHOLE days. jeez :wacko:

If they get referred will that show up straight away dya know?

Guest Lori2011
These are all those that are still waiting for grant or co before 2011, could any of you please give us an up date to where you are at just to know you are still active on here thanks Tania

Core

shiraz (shirazeram)

Siri,

NITHESH

pimb

Zeeshu

I think I read somewhere in the HR thread that shiraz already got his visa, please correct me if wrong

Hi Tania,

Congrats on your grant letter.

I've been assigned a CO few days back, but was busy with PCC and medicals, so couldn't update it in the forum. Here are my details. Please turn me pink. All my documents other than Medicals are showing up as met.

Name:getSunshine

Date of Visa application:3-May-2011

Nationality:India

High/Low Risk:High

Trade/profession:Developer Programmer

Visa type:175

Onshore/offshore:Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):3

Post-14th July Category:4

Medicals submitted:15-Nov-2011

Police check submitted:14-Nov-2011

Date CO assigned:07-Nov-2011

Date of employment verification (If applicable):NA

Date visa granted:Not Yet.

Guest JohnAnton
Congrats John:jiggy: you can keep me company while i also wait:rolleyes: mine finalised on 15th and still waiting....... no news when i looked this morning:no:

I hope they wont make us wait that long. we have no more pending requirements from our ends

Guest JohnAnton
i know, i dont either, all clear and ready to go.... come on DIAC, make it qiuck:goofy::wubclub:

same here. my car was sold 2 weeks ago and almost everything is set. just need the grant so we can buy the plane ticket and fly to perth within november

As the last March applicants, I can now say that my documents turned as "Met" today. Form 80, PCC and Medicals are marked as requested.

Thanks AAZZR and all the others.

Yipeeeeee. March CO allocation is done and dusted. And another May CO uncovered.Common April. This good news. Not long now:wink:

Taniaaaaaaaaaaaa i know it is late and i may be the last one to congratulate you so CONGRATULATIONsssssssssssssssss :)

You did a great job here and you will not be allowed to leave it like that lol

i think even if you sold your house you have to come here regulary at least to say hello :))

Then you may start a new post to the people already moved to OZ so please don't stop coming here and let us know how things will be with you after moving there:)

I can imagine me staying on here for a couple of years to come especially to see where we all end up at. :biggrin:

officially in the waiting room....brought my own chair and my kindle....wonder how long I will be here....

Well it least your Kindle will keep you occupied!! did you bring a cushion for the chair as they can get a bit un-comfortably after a while, hopefully you won't have to wait as long as I did 7 weeks.