New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Tania I donk know if it helps but If it saves you checking just once my CO emailed at 00:22 our time sad as this might sound I think Mandys email was around the same time also. Give your agent a kick and say if they don't phone You will. I called aroung midnight on friday and was on hold for 20mins. if that helps.

Fingers crossed for you Tania

Thanks, My problem is the application is in my oh name and he hates making phone calls and we are paper based so have no TRN number :sad: but thanks anyway. :biggrin:

Guest Lori2011

My meds are still traveling around the world....i think they wont reach sydney 'til thursday....geez! That happens when you live one million miles away, LOL

Out of the two March Applicants one has submitted his PCC and medicals so he might go straight to grant the another annever does not seem to be posting so could be he has got co or even visa and not bothered to post and upgrade his status.

Annever did post earlier today as I'm sure you've seen by now..seeing as you were the one that replied to that post :err: And I find it very strange that you can say that he might not have bothered to post/upgrade status when you still haven't added your details to the spreadsheet. I'm just wondering what your interest in this thread is if you're not willing or too lazy to post your details.

We are all trying to stay positive here but to me it seems as if you only post negative comments. As I've mentioned previously,its easier to understand someone's frustration when you at least have a bit more background info like their application date. For me,its not just about sharing data,its sharing a bit of where you are on the emotional rollercoaster and that usually has a direct line to when you applied and how long you've been in the waiting game!

Sorry guys,just had to get that off my chest!:chatterbox:

Hi there, as we will be putting our 175 in v soon (this weekend hopefully), could someone please post the link to the spreadsheet that you guys talk about? Or let me know where to go to (the spreadsheet with the 175 application timeline on that you mention quite a bit).

Thanks in advance :) liz x

Hi there, as we will be putting our 175 in v soon (this weekend hopefully), could someone please post the link to the spreadsheet that you guys talk about? Or let me know where to go to (the spreadsheet with the 175 application timeline on that you mention quite a bit).

Hi Liz!

Welcome:hug:

All the important links are on the first page of this thread. You will also find the link to spreadsheet there.

The guys are really doing a terrific job updating it!

Good luck with lodging application:jiggy:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqEBgay7xfFvdEpQS2NMbTItV1o5bTctcE4wa1pVWHc&hl=en_GB#gid=1

A

So I have sent another email today asking my agent to make contact with my co as I am loosing sleep waking up checking my emails through the night as its now driving me insane, I also asked why after 7 weeks since I have done my medicals is it taking so long to make a decision.

Something has got to happen soon for you Tania, it's getting passed ridiculous now!! :shocked:

Guest waitingtogotooz
So I have sent another email today asking my agent to make contact with my co as I am loosing sleep waking up checking my emails through the night as its now driving me insane, I also asked why after 7 weeks since I have done my medicals is it taking so long to make a decision.

Ah :hug: Tania. You must be going insane. I feel like im losing it and im only waiting for my meds to be signed off! :arghh::twitcy:

I hope your agents email you back real soon with some good news

Something has got to happen soon for you Tania, it's getting passed ridiculous now!! :shocked:

Ah :hug: Tania. You must be going insane. I feel like im losing it and im only waiting for my meds to be signed off! :arghh::twitcy:

I hope your agents email you back real soon with some good news

I am getting a bit frustrated with not getting any contact from the co, fingers crossed I hear something soon.

Hi and welcome to this thread, If you would like to add your details below I will add you to the first page also the link to the spreadsheet is on the first page with other useful links.

Name:

Destination:

Date of Visa application:

Nationality:

High/Low Risk:

Trade/profession:

Visa type:

Onshore/offshore:

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Thanks, My problem is the application is in my oh name and he hates making phone calls and we are paper based so have no TRN number :sad: but thanks anyway. :biggrin:

:biglaugh: Bet he wont ask for directions when he gets lost either, :arghh:oh sorry when you get him lost:eek: cos I bet it is your fault when he gets lost.:goofy: Blokes and phones :twitcy:

guess which muppet forgot to sign the cheque in the police checks app? Nope, not kermit or miss piggy, that would be me! :embarrassed:

got our emails from them last night to say apps had been received, and then OH got phone call from them today to say about it. Mine was fine, i just sealed his envelope before getting him to sign it lol

and then tonight, i get the new cheque ready to send and almost sealed the envelope again without getting him to sign it! :goofy:

i think i need a holiday, this whole process is making me lose my mind lol

Sorry I won't be in the waiting room tomorrow

Congratulations on your visa:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Name:TANIAHOLMES

Destination: QLD Brisbane

Date of Visa application: 04.11.08

Trade/profession: FITTER

Visa type: 175/176

State: QLD

Pre-23rd Sept 2009 Category (If applicable):

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): 5

Post-14th July Category: 4

Medicals submitted: 30/09/11

Police check submitted:14/09/11

Date CO assigned: 09/09/11 Team 4

Date visa granted: 15/11/11

Additional Info (IF applicable): From 1st July 2011 my OH occupation will be put back on the SOL

Additional Info (IF applicable): From 1st July 2011 my OH occupation will be put back on the SOL

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:Get in Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Congratulations

Guest 3Pirrets2Oz

Ahhhh!!! Congrats Tania and family :hug:

Really pleased for you xxx

Brilliant news congratulations. Is there now room in the waiting room?:jiggy:

Guest Lori2011

OMG!!! Congrats!!!!!! Finally!!!!! You must be over the moon!!! But something worries me, whos gonna take care of us now??? I mean the thread, welcome committee to the thread, congratulations committee for grants, cheering us up, moderator.... We will be orphaned if you leave us.... Well, you shouldnt care!!! You got your visa!!!! Just be sure to keep in touch, share ur email if u want us to write once in oz, and we'll try to keep everything in order. I am very happy for you!! Youve been waitin long enough, it was bout time!

OMG can't believe it, congratulations Tania you so deserve it!!

How did you fine out just out of interest, is it morning in Aus already?!!:jiggy:

Congratulations to all 3 of you who have grants today.

It seems surreal that we have April applicants with visa grants when we weren't expecting to hear anything until this time next year. I'm nervous and excited that it will be our time soon (within the next couple of weeks probably :eek:) and we are not ready to go at all but it was always our intention to have a validation trip first and as we have been married for 10 years next year it is the ideal time to have a fantastic trip.

Fantastic news:jiggy: if anyone deserves it, you most defiantly do. CONGRATS!!!!!!:notworthy:

Congratulations Tania & family!!!!

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

At long last! Got to admit you made me laugh congratulating yourself on your thread lol.....bet that was a good feeling.

Who is going to be out there first then I wonder, warming up the BBQ?

Mandy x