New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

We put our house on the market 3 years ago :arghh: when we lodged our visa and every year we have had a new estate agent so now we are on our fourth and hoping these can actually sell for us

Oh my god Tania, i really don't know how you coped, that's a long time:eek:

Oh my god Tania, i really don't know how you coped, that's a long time:eek:

As I like to keep thinking positive I guess we will just have been stuck in rented property all this time so once I get my visa granted then hopefully I will get a buyer for my house :wink: positive thinking positive thinking positive thinking :biglaugh:

As I like to keep thinking positive I guess we will just have been stuck in rented property all this time so once I get my visa granted then hopefully I will get a buyer for my house :wink: positive thinking positive thinking positive thinking :biglaugh:

Gotta love the P.M.A. Tania!! :biggrin: Everything does happen for a reason, so I think you might be right!! Good luck, and good luck to everyone next week for some more good progress!!! :biggrin:

Don't forget to bring any unwanted magazines and jigsaws for the waiting room.

Also for people who need to sit down please ensure you arrive early as most of the seats are already reserved. :mask::jimlad:Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow bright and early.

I believe a new carpet has been laid over the weekend as the back and forth pounding motion:Randy-git:(feet my dears) of the long timers had caused a bold patch. :goofy:.

I think I'm going to have to declare a change on my health requirements I have turned in to a fruit loop. :wub:

:notworthy:To a happy week. :notworthy:

Also for people who need to sit down please ensure you arrive early as most of the seats are already reserved. :mask::jimlad:Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow bright and early.

I believe a new carpet has been laid over the weekend as the back and forth pounding motion:Randy-git:(feet my dears) of the long timers had caused a bold patch. :goofy:.

I think I'm going to have to declare a change on my health requirements I have turned in to a fruit loop. :wub:

It's been a couple of weeks for yours and Tanias COs holiday now hasn't it??

Bring on the visas next week I say, hopefully you might not get to finish your jigsaw!!!:biggrin:

Hope the coffee is fresh this time and better bring the kids DS that should keep them quiet, I am thinking of bringing a sleeping bag then they may give me my visa quicker what do you think we could all camp out in their waiting room:idea: omg you are turning me crazy too :wacko: lol

Guest Egyptian Prince
Hi guys

I know this should be posted on a different thread but I feel you are all kinda my friends so wanted to put it on here.

I can't believe how many negative things I'm hearing/reading about moving to oz lately. Like how expensive it is and quite a lot of people are returning to the UK etc. for example my friends have just moved to Adelaide and she emaile me saying that and i quote it's sooooo expensive to live out there, food wise etc!

Don't get me wrong I'm still 100% committed to going I just pray that we don't go out there and can't survive and have to return :(

I just want to hear some positive things I guess

Well well well , it is the first time for me to read a negative thoughts here , where I always come here whenever I felt down and you all always rise my incorporeal. So let me share you loudly what i am thinking of this time :wink:.

I think it is a good experience to try somthing new and a new place and who knows may be you achieve something you never dreamt off in case you stayed your whole life in your country. And maybe you fail (who knows). But at least you will try and see what faith will bring to you. and remember you always have the choice to return back :biglaugh:

It is better to try and fail than never try and regret on the lost chance to try. For me I prefer to go there and decide to return back in case i fail then I will realize how nice and comfort place I am living in now than to dream about going there and never went, as I will always think it might be the heaven there although it may not be :huh: then let we go and see if it the dream land or not lol :)

sometimes places suit your friends but these place may not suits you and vice verse, so never judge what people said :nah: but judge what your eyes see :smile:

Finally your question brings an idea to my mind and I hope we can achieve it through this site or another. I think people staying on contact in this site till they have their visa then they are not here regularly as they were before. So it is better to try and be always in touch even for people who travel and went there at least we can share our experience and we may also help each other in living in the new community which we will create ourselves.

Finally (No one who puts a hand to the plow shall look back)

Hi guys

I know this should be posted on a different thread but I feel you are all kinda my friends so wanted to put it on here.

I can't believe how many negative things I'm hearing/reading about moving to oz lately. Like how expensive it is and quite a lot of people are returning to the UK etc. for example my friends have just moved to Adelaide and she emaile me saying that and i quote it's sooooo expensive to live out there, food wise etc!

Don't get me wrong I'm still 100% committed to going I just pray that we don't go out there and can't survive and have to return :(

I just want to hear some positive things I guess

I have also been following this thread, found some useful things out.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/money-finance/130621-outgoing-money-each-month.html

Guest waitingtogotooz
Well well well , it is the first time for me to read a negative thoughts here , where I always come here whenever I felt down and you all always rise my incorporeal. So let me share you loudly what i am thinking of this time :wink:.

I think it is a good experience to try somthing new and a new place and who knows may be you achieve something you never dreamt off in case you stayed your whole life in your country. And maybe you fail (who knows). But at least you will try and see what faith will bring to you. and remember you always have the choice to return back :biglaugh:

It is better to try and fail than never try and regret on the lost chance to try. For me I prefer to go there and decide to return back in case i fail then I will realize how nice and comfort place I am living in now than to dream about going there and never went, as I will always think it might be the heaven there although it may not be :huh: then let we go and see if it the dream land or not lol :)

sometimes places suit your friends but these place may not suits you and vice verse, so never judge what people said :nah: but judge what your eyes see :smile:

Finally your question brings an idea to my mind and I hope we can achieve it through this site or another. I think people staying on contact in this site till they have their visa then they are not here regularly as they were before. So it is better to try and be always in touch even for people who travel and went there at least we can share our experience and we may also help each other in living in the new community which we will create ourselves.

Finally (No one who puts a hand to the plow shall look back)

Good points and I hope you didn't think I was being negative myself. Like you I come on here to hear positive things which is why I asked the question on here.

I can't wait to leave with a mind full of hope

I've dropped some magazines and jigsaws outside the waiting room and if someone could take the reserved sign of my chair as I don't need it any more as I woke this morning and checked online to see everything on the first page to Applicant Approved. We are so happy the kids are crying and Martin has just floated down the path on his way to work.

Hang in their you guys I have stressed out since getting my CO and him asking for extra docs, he never changed my docs page once which added to the stress and even now the docs page still says required.

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH so what do I do now?

I've dropped some magazines and jigsaws outside the waiting room and if someone could take the reserved sign of my chair as I don't need it any more as I woke this morning and checked online to see everything on the first page to Applicant Approved. We are so happy the kids are crying and Martin has just floated down the path on his way to work.

Hang in their you guys I have stressed out since getting my CO and him asking for extra docs, he never changed my docs page once which added to the stress and even now the docs page still says required.

Soooo happy for you, and congratulations........you must be over the moon. At least we know he's off holiday now for sure. Can you give him a nudge in the side to grant mine!

as I woke this morning and checked online to see everything on the first page to Applicant Approved. We are so happy the kids are crying and Martin has just floated down the path on his way to work.

what to do now? Enjoy! Begin packing! :jiggy: Make a start with your new life!

Congratulations!!! This will be the Week of the Grants!

:biglaugh:

OMG!!!! It's about bloomin time:laugh::jiggy: Soooooooo happy for you, enjoy :jiggy::hug:

You don't have to do anything, your APPROVED!!!!

I am so pleased for you, that's a great start to the week!!

Let the rest of the planning commence!!! :jiggy:

Big congratulation!!!:wubclub::wubclub: enjoy the feeling, I hope soon the rest of us will be out of all waiting rooms!

:notworthy:

And here I thought your post about grant would be in bold,different colours,lots of emoticons! I had to read it again...:wacko:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

A