New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Just a quick update on our situation:

We still havent received any communication from DIAC after changing to ABFP on Feb 24th ie No email from CO to our agent or us.

We called the DIAC this morning to enquire how our case is going, the advisor on the other end confirmed that we HAVE been assigned a case officer around a month ago, our application is currently going through " routine checks" and we can be "rest assured" that our application is currently being worked on.

Reassuring to know but still so frustrating!!!!!!!:wacko:

The wait continues...............................

Very frustrating. Have you been for medicals or are you waiting for your CO to request them??

Just curious, does everything show as "met" for either one of you?

Our medicals show ''finalised'' on 29/02/12 and PCCs are not shown at all.. not sure if it's something that we need to worry about but I was told that untill CO verifies that everything is ok it will show as ''required'' but sometimes even when people get their visa some documents still show as ''required''.. I guess it depends from CO to CO..

What do you guys think?

Our medicals show ''finalised'' on 29/02/12 and PCCs are not shown at all.. not sure if it's something that we need to worry about but I was told that untill CO verifies that everything is ok it will show as ''required'' but sometimes even when people get their visa some documents still show as ''required''.. I guess it depends from CO to CO..

What do you guys think?

Well, PCC's are easy - you either have them or you don't. The hardest parts I would assume are medicals and "further work experience required" - I think that's where many people have a valid point in getting anxious. Do all your other categories show as "met"?

Looking at your timeline, I see that the time between your ABPF and today is very long! I doubt you're getting security checks since you've already been asked for medicals, so I wonder why you haven't gotten the grant yet.

I hear that the longest wait now is not necessarily waiting for a CO but getting the actual grant! :(

Well, PCC's are easy - you either have them or you don't. The hardest parts I would assume are medicals and "further work experience required" - I think that's where many people have a valid point in getting anxious. Do all your other categories show as "met"?

Looking at your timeline, I see that the time between your ABPF and today is very long! I doubt you're getting security checks since you've already been asked for medicals, so I wonder why you haven't gotten the grant yet.

I hear that the longest wait now is not necessarily waiting for a CO but getting the actual grant! :(

we frontloaded both PCCs and medicals and someone called my boss to check if I'm still working in that company.. so I guess, like Poerribo, we do have a CO but I guess he (CO) didn't need any other documents since we FL everything.. At least I hope so but this waiting is killing us.. and we cannot just call DIAC and ask why isn't anyone contacting us. Or can we?

we frontloaded both PCCs and medicals and someone called my boss to check if I'm still working in that company.. so I guess, like Poerribo, we do have a CO but I guess he (CO) didn't need any other documents since we FL everything.. At least I hope so but this waiting is killing us.. and we cannot just call DIAC and ask why isn't anyone contacting us. Or can we?

Bloomberg, maybe you should ask them.

Bloomberg, maybe you should ask them.

well we contacted our agent and he told us there's nothing he can do (we asked him to contact DIAC) so not quite sure if we're allowed to contact DIAC given that we specified in our online application that all contact should go through our agent.. :confused:

well we contacted our agent and he told us there's nothing he can do (we asked him to contact DIAC) so not quite sure if we're allowed to contact DIAC given that we specified in our online application that all contact should go through our agent.. :confused:

Bloomberg, of course, you have to think twice before doing that. But I think you can find a few ppl here who did that.

Maybe you should read older messages.

Guys what is your opinion ? :ssign14:

What do you guys think?

Our PCC have been done but are not shown so I think that is usual. My medical is showing as finalised but my husbands and daughters are showing as required. Everything else is showing as required on the second page as well. So I think it is an individual thing with co's. :wacko:

Our PCC have been done but are not shown so I think that is usual. My medical is showing as finalised but my husbands and daughters are showing as required. Everything else is showing as required on the second page as well. So I think it is an individual thing with co's. :wacko:

Well, I guess all we can do is wait.. :cry:

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: You are now Pink. Good Luck!

Name: yvonne072

Destination: Brisbane or Sydney

Date of Visa application: 19/11/2011

Nationality: British

High / Low Risk: Low

Trade / Profession: Quantity Surveyor (my husband)

Visa Type: 175

Onshore / Offshore: Offshore

Processing Priority Group (Category): 4

Date Medicals submitted:

Date Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned: 16/04/2012

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Please turn us PINK - we've got CO!!!! (19th November applicants).

Just had an e-mail from our agent. It's so so exciting. Get on the phone now and book medicals.

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 500]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]DIAC Update Date

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]13/04/2012

[/TD]

[TD=align: center][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Processing Date Reached

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]12/09/2011

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]PIO Username

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Date

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Predicted Difference

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]SHandGH

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]07/10/2011

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]25

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]oppyddrum

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]01/10/2011

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]19

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]RickyD

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]01/11/2011

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]50

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Sol2Oz

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]31/10/2011

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]49

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Bluecatcollectables

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]07/11/2011

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]56

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]ERIKinSA

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]11/11/2011

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]60

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Camilla222

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]10/11/2011

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]59

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]serersadie

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]25/10/2011

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]43

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]mattster155

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]16/10/2011

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]34

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Jivesha

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]02/11/2011

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]51

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]heidim

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]13/12/2011

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]92

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Jit7

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]20/12/2011

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]99

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Congrats to oppyddrum for predicting a date closest to DIACs update. Out by just 19 days. Well done !

Just for fun on the spreadsheet is here,

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqEBgay7xfFvdEpQS2NMbTItV1o5bTctcE4wa1pVWHc&hl=en_GB#gid=4

The DIAC "Allocation Dates for General Skilled Migration Applications" page is here,

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

Edited by SHandGH

Bloomberg, of course, you have to think twice before doing that. But I think you can find a few ppl here who did that.

Maybe you should read older messages.

Guys what is your opinion ? :ssign14:

Here's a couple of links that might help,

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/64115-how-can-i-personally-contact-diac-when-represented-agent.html

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/news-chat-dilemmas/144786-removing-migration-agent-issues-migration-agent-advice.html

Guest sadupops
[TABLE=class: grid, width: 500]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]DIAC Update Date[/TD]

[TD=align: center]13/04/2012[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Processing Date Reached[/TD]

[TD=align: center]12/09/2011[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]PIO Username[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Date[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Predicted Difference[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]SHandGH[/TD]

[TD=align: center]07/10/2011[/TD]

[TD=align: center]25[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]oppyddrum[/TD]

[TD=align: center]01/10/2011[/TD]

[TD=align: center]19[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]RickyD[/TD]

[TD=align: center]01/11/2011[/TD]

[TD=align: center]50[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Sol2Oz[/TD]

[TD=align: center]31/10/2011[/TD]

[TD=align: center]49[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Bluecatcollectables[/TD]

[TD=align: center]07/11/2011[/TD]

[TD=align: center]56[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]ERIKinSA[/TD]

[TD=align: center]11/11/2011[/TD]

[TD=align: center]60[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Camilla222[/TD]

[TD=align: center]10/11/2011[/TD]

[TD=align: center]59[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]serersadie[/TD]

[TD=align: center]25/10/2011[/TD]

[TD=align: center]43[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]mattster155[/TD]

[TD=align: center]16/10/2011[/TD]

[TD=align: center]34[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Jivesha[/TD]

[TD=align: center]02/11/2011[/TD]

[TD=align: center]51[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]heidim[/TD]

[TD=align: center]13/12/2011[/TD]

[TD=align: center]92[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Jit7[/TD]

[TD=align: center]20/12/2011[/TD]

[TD=align: center]99[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Congrats to oppyddrum for predicting a date closest to DIACs update. Out by just 19 days. Well done !

Just for fun on the spreadsheet is here,

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqEBgay7xfFvdEpQS2NMbTItV1o5bTctcE4wa1pVWHc&hl=en_GB#gid=4

The DIAC "Allocation Dates for General Skilled Migration Applications" page is here,

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

I have uploaded all required documents and done medicals and PCC's but i have not heard from a CO yet. though i am on ABPF. might lead to direct grant then. August 19th here :mad:

I have uploaded all required documents and done medicals and PCC's but i have not heard from a CO yet. though i am on ABPF. might lead to direct grant then. August 19th here :mad:

I would say you should contact DIAC. Use the "Contact The Department" link once you have entered your information here,

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa

Or if you need to telephone them you can contact them via here,

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/overseas/

Guest sadupops
I would say you should contact DIAC. Use the "Contact The Department" link once you have entered your information here,

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa

Or if you need to telephone them you can contact them via here,

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/overseas/

i have sent them an email. hopefully they will get back to me in regards to a case officer been assigned to me. to all the applicants that have recently received CO's congrats

Guest vickey1

Even I am checking my status for every 30 mins. No updates as of now. I applied on 25 Nov 2011. Front loaded all the documents including medicals and pcc. Medicals are already finalized more than a month ago.