New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Hi Guys,

I've been following the thread for a while, congrats to all that have been allocated CO's and grants.

I just have a quick question to ask, Are all category 4 applications granted before allocations begin on category 5? Or, do they start processing category 5 after all 2011 category 4's have been allocated?? ie, do 2011 category 5 applicants take precedence over 2012 category 4 applicants??

Thanks Guys! Hope that makes sense! :)

Name: StaceyLacey

Destination: Sydney, Hopefully Eastern Suburbs

Date of Visa application: 15/03/12

Nationality: Irish

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: General Accountant

Visa type: 175 Online

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-1st July 2011 Category: Catergory 4

Medicals submitted: N/A

Police check submitted: 05.04.12

Date CO assigned: Still waiting

Date of employment verification (If applicable): N?A

Date visa granted: N/A

Thank you :)

Guest Jivesha
The man from Delmonte (DIAC), he says YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visa Granted today - 175, applied on 11th July 2011.

let the celebrations begin - please turn us pink - or whatever colour you fancy.!!!!!!

Hearty congratulations!!

Wish you a colourful future ahead with all shades of a rainbow in it.

For the moment, you just turned purple. :)

Edited by Jivesha

The man from Delmonte (DIAC), he says YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let the celebrations begin - please turn us pink - or whatever colour you fancy.!!!!!!

Congratulations!!! I think you're Purple now

Best wishes

Guest breilly

Congratulation and good luck:biggrin:

That's great. Congratulations.. This is has been a great day which includes lots of Case officers and a grant...

Guest SunPrincess

Congratulations to everyone who has been allocated a CO or better still granted a Visa!

Wee update from me - medicals are done and dusted and work experience and Form 80's has now been uploaded so guess it's just a waiting game now......must admit that I'm helluva nervous as dreading that they say no - worried that I haven't submitted enough for my work experience and the CO wifey just says no without asking for other items. Very weird feeling as waited to get allocated a CO for ages, then got one and have uploaded the last pieces of the puzzle and now dreading that they don't want me....................is it just me who is like this or does everyone go through these emotions!!!!

I can imagine the combination of smiling, exciting and tensed faces on all the Nov-11 applicants including me.

Yes, me too - I'm a November 11 applicant who applied at 1:11am! I hope the CO's email comes at, "1:11am" lolol - that would make my day.

Hi and welcome to the thread. Your details have been added to the first page and spreadsheet. Good Luck!

SHandGH - I was wondering - it's only a matter of time before you get your visa. So what I was wondering is... who's going to have the privilege of updating the spreadsheet once you're "gone"? I guess that's when they'll have to create a thread called, "New Cat 4 July 1st 2011.....PART 4".

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:You are now Pink. Good Luck!

Name: Yolande Roux

Destination:

Date of Visa application: 30/10/2011

Nationality: SA

High / Low Risk: HR

Trade / Profession: Software Engineer

Visa Type: 175

Onshore / Offshore: Offshore

Processing Priority Group (Category): 4

Date Medicals submitted:

Date Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned: 11/04/2012

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Thank you Erik. Just wanted to post we have a CO.

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:You are now Purple. Good Luck!

Name: The Piggery (Caroline Elton & Julee Card)

Destination: Melbourne

Date of Visa application: 11/07/2011

Nationality: British

High / Low Risk: Low

Trade/profession: Social Worker & Chef

Visa type: 175

Onshore / Offshore: off shore

Priority Processing Group (Category): 4

Date Medicals submitted: Yes

Date Police check submitted: Yes

Date CO assigned: 14/03/2011

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted: 11/04/2012

SHandGH - I was wondering - it's only a matter of time before you get your visa. So what I was wondering is... who's going to have the privilege of updating the spreadsheet once you're "gone"? I guess that's when they'll have to create a thread called, "New Cat 4 July 1st 2011.....PART 4".

Are you volunteering Sol2Oz?:biggrin: I have to say running this thread is actually very rewarding and takes your mind off the all the waiting.I suppose I will have to focus my energy elsewhere if and when I get my grant. It would be a shame for the thread to end. I would suggest a different name though. Someting more catchy.

If anyone is interested in taking over this thread please let me know.