New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

I’ve received DIRECT GRANT notification today. Yes, you are reading right. 5th October’11 applicant.

Thank You all for keep me in your prayer and I am also praying for all of you.

I was thinking to ask you about your CO allocation!!!! However its great to see your GRANT. Congrats a lot.

Visa granted 5th April 2012...entry made no later than 24th feb 2013!

flights will be booked for September!! Thanks for all your help poms in oz compadres!

Excited does not even begin to cover it! Good luck everyone still waiting! xxx

Congratulations so exciting for you go and celebrate and then start packing !! :laugh:

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: You are now Purple. Good Luck!

Name: 3Pirrets2Oz

Destination: Sunshine coast

Date of Visa application: 10/05/2011

Nationality: British

High / Low Risk: Low Risk

Trade/profession: Carpenter

Visa type: Family Sponsored 176

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): Cat 3

Post-14th July 2010 Category: Cat 4

Medicals submitted: 27/03/2012

Police check submitted: 06/03/2012

Date CO assigned: 05/12/11 team 4

Date of employment verification (If applicable): N/A

Date visa granted: 05/04/2012

flights will be booked for September!! Thanks for all your help poms in oz compadres!

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: You are now Purple. Good Luck!

Name: clerk85

Destination: Melbourne/Sydney

Date of Visa application: 05/10/2011

Nationality: Bangladeshi

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession: Developer Programmer

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Priority Processing Group (Category): 4

Date Medicals submitted:13/03/2012 (Finalized on)

Date Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned: 05/04/2012

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted: 05/04/2012

I’ve received DIRECT GRANT notification today. Yes, you are reading right. 5th October’11 applicant.

Thank You all for keep me in your prayer and I am also praying for all of you.

Guest NatsB

Quick question please - for those with recent grants

Once you uploaded your outstanding documents, did you contact your case officer to let them know it was all there, or did they just sort it out?

Just wondering whether we need to tell them it's all done.

Thanks

Nats

Guest breilly

good luck Jambos with medicals today, I'm sure everything will be fine. we have sent off bank statements etc on Friday but status still says "requested" so more waiting !!

CONGRATS, BEST OF LUCK!! :jiggy:

Guest Hurls10802
Ok so I need to get my meds booked for the family and it looks like Brentwood in Essex is my nearest one. Anybody on here had their meds done there, and if so any feedback good or bad? Also does anyone know how much it costs? We are 2 adults and 2 kids.

We have ours booked for 11th April (husband away til then). it is costing about £850 for the 5 of us!!!!

Guest Hurls10802

BTW we are an ONLINE applicant not paper - not sure where that information came from

anyway we have medicals booked and I get the impression they will upload them straight away because they have our TRN and all our details came up on their computer.

Our email from CO said we have 70 days to provide PCC and medicals - i thought (and have seen in other posts) that it was 28 days???

Just another quick query - We got our PCC back and I was going to upload it but cannot remember my password - the personal ID doesn't work either. Am i right in thinking i can email the CO and attach it?

Hey hmsmark - congrats!! Is everything else shown as "met"?

No. Everything still says required. There is a new line which says "email sent to you," but everything else still states "required." However, I have read that many COs don't change this at all. I imagine this is the case with my CO because some of the items such as the copy of passport and skills assessment are fairly straight forward. They are uploaded already and should be "met."

From what I understand, they don't usually request medicals until they are satisfied with your other documents, so hopefully we will be granted a visa after the medicals get sent in.

Guest NatsB
BTW we are an ONLINE applicant not paper - not sure where that information came from

anyway we have medicals booked and I get the impression they will upload them straight away because they have our TRN and all our details came up on their computer.

Our email from CO said we have 70 days to provide PCC and medicals - i thought (and have seen in other posts) that it was 28 days???

Just another quick query - We got our PCC back and I was going to upload it but cannot remember my password - the personal ID doesn't work either. Am i right in thinking i can email the CO and attach it?

Yes, you can attach and email additional docs to your CO. Details were in our email requesting meds and Pcc.

We got 28 days to respond, either with all outstanding docs, or with details of arrangements to get these.

Our meds are today, I spoke to the clinic yesterday and they confirmed they will send ours meds electronically.

Edited by NatsB

Sigh...ok, I guess I'll do mine as well just to be on the safe side.

FYI: I got contacted by my CO and he has not requested a state police check. My FBI check is already uploaded, so you may be OK. Then again, it may be that my CO didn't look too closely at the rule book and may request it later..., or maybe not. My state checks are on the way anyway.

Guest zee80
FYI: I got contacted by my CO and he has not requested a state police check. My FBI check is already uploaded, so you may be OK. Then again, it may be that my CO didn't look too closely at the rule book and may request it later..., or maybe not. My state checks are on the way anyway.

I'm pretty sure you don't, but I did mine and uploaded them yesterday.

I also got my CO last night :) It's gonna be a few weeks on the grant though due to my misunderstanding/misreading of a certain rule, so I've got a little work to do.