New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest zee80
Hi everyone!

Great news PatrickW!! We've been lurking in the background here for a while. Thought it was about time we showed ourselves lol!! Does anyone know if COs have been allocated to Oct 175 applicants yet?

Not yet. I think that the earliest we'll start seeing Oct CO's would be the second week of April (best case scenario). They probably have quite a few visas to grant too before they start allocating again. Also, one thing I always forget is that they have to work on Cat 1 and 3 as they come in, so that has to slow down/disrupt the grant process for Cat 4 at least a little.

Uh, guys.

I checked my online application status yesterday afternoon at around 23:00 Adelaide time - and no progress or CO - but I got an email at around 10:00 adelaide time this SATURDAY MORNING (OMG! They're working on weekends!) to ALLOCATE ME A TEAM 4 CO, BABY! COLOUR US PINK!!!

I'm utterly gobsmacked! I've applied for PCCs (they take around 6 weeks here in South Africa) and I'll book the medicals when we get back from holiday (we're going away until after Easter).

DIAC - you guys rock! Thanks!!!

What a way to start the day! :jiggy:

PatrickW

That's really awesome...they are working even on the weekends. Congratulations to you and good luck for the future.

I decided not to get online into the forum as I thought there will not be any movement today.. This is amazing.

Rahul, I wish all your observations come true and Category 5 offshore get started soon.

Hey keepherlit. Come in and join the party. Don't stand outside looking in the window. :biggrin: Why not hit is with some more of your vitals?

Name: keepherlit

Destination:

Date of Visa application: 11/11/2011

Nationality:

High / Low Risk:

Trade / Profession:

Visa Type:

Onshore / Offshore:

Processing Priority Group (Category):

Date Medicals submitted:

Date Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

No October CO's yet by the way. Check out the spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqEBgay7xfFvdEpQS2NMbTItV1o5bTctcE4wa1pVWHc&hl=en_GB#gid=1

Hi everyone!

Great news PatrickW!! We've been lurking in the background here for a while. Thought it was about time we showed ourselves lol!! Does anyone know if COs have been allocated to Oct 175 applicants yet?

Edited by SHandGH

Hi everyone!

ooo, forget it! Once October's are allocated, so will some Novembers and Decembers!

I went back to the spreadsheet and saw that when some July's were allocated so were others from August and Septembers. So I believe DIAC is processing applications batched by three months. I am also expecting this to happen either the first or second week of April.

Guest obelixous
Agree with NatsB. I would book meds and send them an e-mail with details of dates and location of medical examination(s).

Agree with NatsB and SHandGH. Book medicals and get PCCs done.

In our case the update on work experience was done within a couple of days of submission of evidence. I completed medicals today, the person at the center said that it will uploaded on Apr 2. I already have PCCs so these will also be uploaded on coming Monday. The only thing remaining is Vetassess assessment of qualification. Hopefully soon.

Uh, guys.

I checked my online application status yesterday afternoon at around 23:00 Adelaide time - and no progress or CO - but I got an email at around 10:00 adelaide time this SATURDAY MORNING (OMG! They're working on weekends!) to ALLOCATE ME A TEAM 4 CO, BABY! COLOUR US PINK!!!

I'm utterly gobsmacked! I've applied for PCCs (they take around 6 weeks here in South Africa) and I'll book the medicals when we get back from holiday (we're going away until after Easter).

DIAC - you guys rock! Thanks!!!

What a way to start the day! :jiggy:

PatrickW

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Join the madness :laugh:

Guest breilly
Just wanted to throw out a question. We have been contacted by our CO on 13/3 and have been asked to provide evidence of work experience (already submitted anyway) and PCC and medicals. We are waiting on the Co to come back to us re: work experience before we go for medicals but so far have heard nothing further.

Has anyone else been asked to provide all this together? I would have thought that they would check out work stuff and then ask us to go for medicals as they have asked that everything is submitted in 28 days.

Hi Jambos

Just thought I work give you my pennies worth- We where asked to supplied medicals & PCC first, then after about 3weeks from medicals, everything change to "met", so we thought anyay day now we will here about our visa, then on Monday of this week we got an e mail requesting further evidence of work experience and now the work experience has changed from "Met" back to" requested" !!:confused: so I really think there is no way of knowing until you actually get your visa granted what you may or may not be asked for or when. We where completely gutted for a few days but had to get on with it, so we have now sent 4 years bank statement, pay slips & P60, so the wait goes on and I can only :angel_happy_face_ha my co is good to us next week.

Hi Breilly- It just shows how inconsistant the process in terms of the order in which things get looked at approved and then revert back to previous status......very frustrating!!!

Appreciate your comments & the best of luck.

Next week I am optimistic...I have to be.

Name: perfect max

Destination: qld

Date of Visa application: 7/10/11

Nationality: British

High / Low Risk: low

Trade / Profession: secondary school teacher

Visa Type: 175

Onshore / Offshore:

Processing Priority Group (Category):4

Date Medicals submitted: not yet

Date Police check submitted: not yet

Date CO assigned: not yet

Date visa granted: not yet

Please add us to the list waiting for a c/o looking forward to some good news :wink::wink:

Hi and welcome to the thread. Your details have been added to the first page and spreadsheet. Good Luck!

Name: perfect max

Destination: qld

Date of Visa application: 07/10/11

Nationality: British

High / Low Risk: low

Trade / Profession: secondary school teacher

Onshore / Offshore:

Date Police check submitted: not yet

Date CO assigned: not yet

Date visa granted: not yet

Please add us to the list waiting for a c/o looking forward to some good news :wink::wink:

Edited by SHandGH

Guest Rachter

Name:Rachter

Destination:Sydney

Date of Visa application:5 Dec 2011

Nationality:Netherlands

High / Low Risk: LR

Trade / Profession: Mechanical Engineer

Visa Type:175

Onshore / Offshore: Offshore

Processing Priority Group (Category): Cat 4

Date Medicals submitted: Not yet

Date Police check submitted:Not yet

Date CO assigned: Awaiting

Date visa granted: Awaiting

Hi and welcome to the thread. Your details have been added to the first page and spreadsheet. Good Luck!

Name:Rachter

Destination:Sydney

Date of Visa application:5 Dec 2011

Nationality:Netherlands

High / Low Risk: LR

Trade / Profession: Mechanical Engineer

Processing Priority Group (Category): Cat 4

Date Medicals submitted: Not yet

Date Police check submitted:Not yet

Date CO assigned: Awaiting

Date visa granted: Awaiting

Hey keepherlit. Come in and join the party. Don't stand outside looking in the window. :biggrin: Why not hit is with some more of your vitals?

Destination:Melbourne

Date of Visa application: 11/11/2011

Nationality:UK + Irish (dual)

High / Low Risk:Low

Trade / Profession:Main applicant Construction Site Manager

Onshore / Offshore:Offshore

Date Medicals submitted:not yet

Date Police check submitted:not yet

Date CO assigned:not yet

Date of employment verification (If applicable):N/A

Date visa granted:NOT YET

No October CO's yet by the way. Check out the spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqEBgay7xfFvdEpQS2NMbTItV1o5bTctcE4wa1pVWHc&hl=en_GB#gid=1

Happy to share the details.

Angela

Found this update in british expat forum, am i reading it right? an october applicant got a CO yesterday? :)

here's the link:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=753345

got our case officer...

Good news this saturday morning, we have our case officer woo!! We've been requested to send form 80, bank statements and wage slips, and police checks within 28 days. We only applied for the 175 in october so we're very surprised to hear so soon. It's typical that we're away in Ireland at a wedding so we can't get on with it straight away. Roll on Monday!!

AHPRA application sent 16/05/2011, IELTS results 11/06/2011 R:7 W:7 S:9 L:9, ANMAC assessment approved 01/10/2011, 175 Visa applied for 03/10/2011 thumbsup.gif

Guest zee80
Found this update in british expat forum, am i reading it right? an october applicant got a CO yesterday? :)

here's the link:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=753345

got our case officer...

Good news this saturday morning, we have our case officer woo!! We've been requested to send form 80, bank statements and wage slips, and police checks within 28 days. We only applied for the 175 in october so we're very surprised to hear so soon. It's typical that we're away in Ireland at a wedding so we can't get on with it straight away. Roll on Monday!!

AHPRA application sent 16/05/2011, IELTS results 11/06/2011 R:7 W:7 S:9 L:9, ANMAC assessment approved 01/10/2011, 175 Visa applied for 03/10/2011 thumbsup.gif

I really hope so! :biggrin:

Hi andwelcome to the thread. Your details have been added to the first page and spreadsheet. Good Luck!

Happy to share the details.

Angela

Destination: Melbourne

Date of Visa application: 11/10/2011

Nationality: UK + Irish (dual)

High / Low Risk: Low

Trade / Profession: Main applicant Construction Site Manager

Processing Priority Group (Category): 4